THE HOTSEAT 6/26 englishrose!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's the 1970's, and you're all washed up. What scandal do you and your agent devise to get you back on the A list?

Hang on, what? Washed up? And does A list mean famous, or part of the 'in' crowd? I have a general understanding but my brain cannot compute thy inquest.

Hang on, what? Washed up? And does A list mean famous, or part of the 'in' crowd? I have a general understanding but my brain cannot compute thy inquest.

The A list is the most famous and most desired celebrities. :wink2:

Washed up means you're resembling Britney..

Oooooohhhh, OK. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Get married to someone famous (I'm thinking Jim Morrison) while he was stoned/drunk out of his mind...

:lmfao:

You spend 6 months happily married to Jim, but unfortunately for YOU, he dies. Who do you marry next? :roftl:

You spend 6 months happily married to Jim, but unfortunately for YOU, he dies. Who do you marry next? :roftl:

:roftl: This is sounding eerily similar to a conversation we had between my friends...it was my get-rich-quick plan: I marry Orlando Bloom, poison him, then Bill Gates, wait til he dies, then Johnny Depp, wait til he dies then finally go out and marry Jim cause some people don't believe he really died...inheriting all their fortunes along the way...(for some reason, my marriage to my FG obsessions is a favourite topic of discussion and I'm NOT the one who brings it up)

But I digress.

Pete Townshend. He's still going. :roftl:

:roftl: This is sounding eerily similar to a conversation we had between my friends...it was my get-rich-quick plan: I marry Orlando Bloom, poison him, then Bill Gates, wait til he dies, then Johnny Depp, wait til he dies then finally go out and marry Jim cause some people don't believe he really died...inheriting all their fortunes along the way...(for some reason, my marriage to my FG obsessions is a favourite topic of discussion and I'm NOT the one who brings it up)

But I digress.

Pete Townshend. He's still going. :roftl:

Ok, it's 1979 and Pete has just finished recording a disco track. You're not so sure he should do "disco". You tell him so and he divorces you. What now??

WOOO! Thanks HK...*uses money to book a trip to Oz via rowboat*

:roftl: Hahah ... just ask Scarlett & Chris (or Joe, or both :wink2:) to pitch in ... & then take a detour via that deserted island .... & make 'beautiful music' together !!! :das::boing:

:roftl: Hahah ... just ask Scarlett & Chris (or Joe, or both :wink2:) to pitch in ... & then take a detour via that deserted island .... & make 'beautiful music' together !!! :das::boing:

Oooooooohhh, don't! :drool: *turns boat around* I'll never make it to Aus at this rate...:das:

Ok, it's 1979 and Pete has just finished recording a disco track. You're not so sure he should do "disco". You tell him so and he divorces you. What now??

I get a facelift and go and marry Brian May. (This could go on for ages :roftl:)

YES! 1. Jazz workshop (7th - 11th July)

2. Pemberton music fest!! (25th - 28th July, ft. Coldplay and Sam Roberts and many others)

3. ENGLAND and possibly Ireland (29th July - end of August) ft. Jaffa Cakes and family/best friendage

4. Dangerous escapades with friends ft. camping, waterslides, and sleeping on the roof of the school.

Ohhh that's so exciting! :woot_jump:

No, it's still two years away. But I will. You will see.

You best. I won't forget.

This is sounding eerily similar to a conversation we had between my friends...it was my get-rich-quick plan: I marry Orlando Bloom, poison him, then Bill Gates, wait til he dies, then Johnny Depp, wait til he dies then finally go out and marry Jim cause some people don't believe he really died...inheriting all their fortunes along the way...(for some reason, my marriage to my FG obsessions is a favourite topic of discussion and I'm NOT the one who brings it up)

But I digress.

Pete Townshend. He's still going.

Bill Gates is one of your FG obsessions?