Hypocrit.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know I said I hate these types of threads, and eventually they'll die and I'll re-bump it here and there but...i thought it would be worth a try. I graduated tuesday, and wednesday cried for fear of highschool. There's just so much that worries me. I look at grade 9s that i knew last year and they've gone COMPLETELY emo-decked out. I dont want this to happen to me - not saying there's anything wrong with emos :original: This isn't a thread for assurance but for advice. I need people with experience. I just want to talk to people who have first hand experience.

well this is my Junior Year in high school 11th grade and I love school soo much, I actually look forward to going now...at first I was very nervous but I learned that if you just ignore the bad and soak up the good things will go so much better for you, even if I am having a horrible day I dont let the whole world know it...I keep my buisness my buisness:mf_rosetinted: I dont let too many people know about my personal life..thats how people end up hurt and taken advantage of....be your self and always wear a smile[thats what i do] and now i have a reputation of a very nice girl that all of the teachers and principals love, who is on Honor Roll, Junior Class President, Head of Homecoming Committee, I have been nominated for Homecoming Court and I am one of the most popular girls in school[not trying to sound snotty or full of myself, I am just very proud] as for the group of friends you choose, hang with whoever makes you feel the most comfortable...if you feel ackward and out of place, THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU HON, i dont care how cool they seem...NEVER sacrafice your happiesness for any clique...be your own person and love who you are:thumb_yello: I came from a tiny private school to a HUGE public high school, it was a magor culture shock but now look at me....I am completely happy:wink2: I'm sure that you will be fine....just stay true to yourself and true to your heart and fill me in on how it all works out...Good Luck Honey...fill me in on how it all works out for you:naughty:

.... but, HOW can the social butterfly be s s s scared? :wub2:

:lmfao: The social butterfly wasn't scared today believe it or not :biggrin2:

well this is my Junior Year in high school 11th grade and I love school soo much, I actually look forward to going now...at first I was very nervous but I learned that if you just ignore the bad and soak up the good things will go so much better for you, even if I am having a horrible day I dont let the whole world know it...I keep my buisness my buisness I dont let too many people know about my personal life..thats how people end up hurt and taken advantage of....be your self and always wear a smile[thats what i do] and now i have a reputation of a very nice girl that all of the teachers and principals love, who is on Honor Roll, Junior Class President, Head of Homecoming Committee, I have been nominated for Homecoming Court and I am one of the most popular girls in school[not trying to sound snotty or full of myself, I am just very proud] as for the group of friends you choose, hang with whoever makes you feel the most comfortable...if you feel ackward and out of place, THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU HON, i dont care how cool they seem...NEVER sacrafice your happiesness for any clique...be your own person and love who you are I came from a tiny private school to a HUGE public high school, it was a magor culture shock but now look at me....I am completely happy I'm sure that you will be fine....just stay true to yourself and true to your heart and fill me in on how it all works out...Good Luck Honey...fill me in on how it all works out for you:naughty:

:lmfao: I totally agree with this, especially not on the internet...too...ugh.

thanks this is A M A Z I N G advice! And no, no, i completely understand why you'd want to tell me that, i'd be pretty darn proud of myself :biggrin2:

nice avvie btw :das:

well this is my Junior Year in high school 11th grade and I love school soo much, I actually look forward to going now...at first I was very nervous but I learned that if you just ignore the bad and soak up the good things will go so much better for you, even if I am having a horrible day I dont let the whole world know it...I keep my buisness my buisness:mf_rosetinted: I dont let too many people know about my personal life..thats how people end up hurt and taken advantage of....be your self and always wear a smile[thats what i do] and now i have a reputation of a very nice girl that all of the teachers and principals love, who is on Honor Roll, Junior Class President, Head of Homecoming Committee, I have been nominated for Homecoming Court and I am one of the most popular girls in school[not trying to sound snotty or full of myself, I am just very proud] as for the group of friends you choose, hang with whoever makes you feel the most comfortable...if you feel ackward and out of place, THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU HON, i dont care how cool they seem...NEVER sacrafice your happiesness for any clique...be your own person and love who you are:thumb_yello: I came from a tiny private school to a HUGE public high school, it was a magor culture shock but now look at me....I am completely happy:wink2: I'm sure that you will be fine....just stay true to yourself and true to your heart and fill me in on how it all works out...Good Luck Honey...fill me in on how it all works out for you:naughty:

Tomorrow's my first day as a junior. You give me hope :naughty:

I never saw this thread before! I started high school this past month but Im not worry because is in the same school of my JuniorHigh! here in Honduras we start HighSchool in 10th grade, and my school is not like the normal school in honduras, it is private and bilingual school so that means my classes are in English , there are like only two classes I receive in spanish but we always speak spanish when we are not in English spoken classes:bleh: the only thing I hated from my school are some girls that they think they are the sh*t! because they have "money" stupid girls:thumbdown:

I never saw this thread before! I started high school this past month but Im not worry because is in the same school of my JuniorHigh! here in Honduras we start HighSchool in 10th grade, and my school is not like the normal school in honduras, it is private and bilingual school so that means my classes are in English , there are like only two classes I receive in spanish but we always speak spanish when we are not in English spoken classes:bleh: the only thing I hated from my school are some girls that they think they are the sh*t! because they have "money" stupid girls:thumbdown:

Hahaha! My cousin Cara taught school in honduras for a little while!