• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes...

Mum did say I might pop in =]

So what's been happening?

well were chatting all the time.... its so much fun to talk to all these funny and nice people, btw where are you from, and what time is it in youre country ?:punk:

Oh, I'm eleven. Who are the fourplets? I mean, which four people are they?

well we are more than 4, just at the brggining we were 4 so we called ourselfs fourplets, then there came more people and we didnt we change it, but there actually people who calles them are like 4 or 5 but we are more, i guess i actually i dont know.... :roftl: we just are :roftl:

Oh, I'm eleven. Who are the fourplets? I mean, which four people are they?

well i wouldnt say we are teh fourplets, we are all awesome friends on this thread, but the 4 originals and pretty much most avid posters are

Me (pianogirlsammy, SAMMY) Nieobi(Carlota) Mikal00v3 (Bel) and Bubuciiis(Liene)

but everyone here is awesome!

Liene, Carlota, Bel, Someone Be Awake! U Need To Hear About My Day And All The Things That Made Me Think Of You!

Liene, U Told Me You Would Be Awake Until All Hours Of The Night!

U Tell Lies!, Not Good! What Would Mika Say?!?!?!?!?!

I only have 3 different ones...

And one on a hairband =]

I was thinking of wearing my big black one if I get to go to a MIKA concert =]

'tis my favourite one!!!!

Nice to meet you by the way-I'm Amber!!! AKA coolrose's daughter :punk:

YAY! i have a pretty big colleciton, 16 different colors ;D

If i ever go to a concert of his, i will wear teh biggest freaking bow known to man, i want to look like a LOLLIPOP GIRL! I actually have a large red one that I got from a friend, Yeah, we had a sleepover and I was running around her room at 2:00 AM going IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL! IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!

lol, it was quite fun!

YAY! i have a pretty big colleciton, 16 different colors ;D

If i ever go to a concert of his, i will wear teh biggest freaking bow known to man, i want to look like a LOLLIPOP GIRL! I actually have a large red one that I got from a friend, Yeah, we had a sleepover and I was running around her room at 2:00 AM going IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL! IM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!

lol, it was quite fun!

Hehe =]

A big black bow is what I'll wear!!!

Oooh and my corset top thingy =]

And my fanciest eye-doodle!!!

I AM A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!!:punk:

lol =]

THOSE ARE CRAZY-COOL!

WOW, AWESOME!

so have u ever seen mika live?

Thankies =]

No, but I want to!!!

Mum's promised that as soon as there's a gig we can get to we're going...

Problem is...

Her idea of concert clothing is not appropriate for someone of her age with a teenage daughter!!!:protest:

She has a blue corset top :shocked:

Thankies =]

No, but I want to!!!

Mum's promised that as soon as there's a gig we can get to we're going...

Problem is...

Her idea of concert clothing is not appropriate for someone of her age with a teenage daughter!!!:protest:

She has a blue corset top :shocked:

wowwww...ooh ohh, like a big girl?! Not that i mean that your mother is a big girl, but i mean liek the corsets they wear? (Hope i didnt offend you or your mother, sorry!)

And yeah, well you have a better chance of getting noticed by him after or before a concert if you stnad out in a crowd! Afterall, mika isnt somone who is against "being yourself!"

I really want to see him! and if you havent alreayd learned, My biggest dream is to get a hug from Mika himself! and meet him in person! I hoping it can happen after a concert maybe or even before, but it NEEDS to happen! I NEED TO MEET HIM!

Hey! Today I've managed to go here, but I won't be here for much time...

Just wanted to wish a great week everyone! :biggrin2::wink2:

love ya my fourplets! is there any more twins already?

see ya soon

Carlota :D

wowwww...ooh ohh, like a big girl?! Not that i mean that your mother is a big girl, but i mean liek the corsets they wear? (Hope i didnt offend you or your mother, sorry!)

And yeah, well you have a better chance of getting noticed by him after or before a concert if you stnad out in a crowd! Afterall, mika isnt somone who is against "being yourself!"

I really want to see him! and if you havent alreayd learned, My biggest dream is to get a hug from Mika himself! and meet him in person! I hoping it can happen after a concert maybe or even before, but it NEEDS to happen! I NEED TO MEET HIM!

I want to do an eyedoodle for MIKA!!!

She'd love to be a Big Girl-

That's probably why she's wearing it!!!

Night then x