This One's For Us Girls PART 28

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're lucky aren't you, second country you go see him at and you get a M&G! Yeah I could see it was way better, it seemed more relaxed. I hope if he ends up doing another one he does it like the Amsterdam, with a tiny bit more organisation so people don't end up crowding round him again.

And Australia which he needs to go back to, he owes them :naughty: I guess I could just camp outside a certain somewhere to feel him in spirit.

Who Mika or Fortuné? Soz I'm starting to get confused now :naughty:

Yeah but you met him more than me and you live in LDN btw !:mf_rosetinted:

yeah it was more relaxed cause there weren't so many french people :naughty:

Well he hasn't come to many other countries *cough cought*:naughty:

yes you can go into someone elses body and feel him :roftl:

Fortune !:bleh:

Did that include you kitty?

Nope :tears: But he took a picture of the girls on the right but he was right in front of me :das:

Ha ha :: I'm sure you won't lose it completely though... maybe when you go back to school you'll remember it again lol.

Where did you start learning English, just at school?

Ah yeah german too.. but I found it really difficult, I think French and Spanish are easier for me. If you want I can speak italian to you ::

Yeah that's true, but I couldn't cope living by myself in a foreign country if I only new a few words, I can be a real scaredy cat at times. ::

Aw. Well if you don't know what to say just be like 'Hi, how are you?' sort of thing, or just compliment him,c so you know.. he probably doesn't get enough of those lol. I'm glad I had something to say to him when I spoke to him otherwise I'd be looking like that>> :

Actually,it's happened when I was at school :naughty: I know I won't lose it completly but it's a bit annoying even though ^^

I actually took lessons outside of school when I was 8 because my sister was taking some too and my mum wanted me to. I've been taking lessons there ever since!

It's harder for the grammar and stuff, but once you got it, it's not that hard. I think it looks a lot like english :bleh: Perche no? Ma non parlo bene italiano, ho studiato italiano solamente 1 anno xD

I could,but I'd be asking everybody : "Can you speak english?" :naughty:

I'd like to tell him something funny or something memorable instead of saying the same old stuff but I guess those are still words, right? :naughty:

I don't think he even noticed me after the gig, so I could be ready to faint, he wouldn't have cared so much :naughty:

Hey! You stole me smokes! :smoke: :smoke:

:huglove:

Lol, I got tired of the bickering in the "I'm Over Mika" thread. :thumbdown:

Yeah that's a horrible place, you're better off here, with us ladies :das:

So has it changed much since you last came on? :naughty:

Yeah but you met him more than me and you live in LDN btw !

yeah it was more relaxed cause there weren't so many french people

Well he hasn't come to many other countries *cough cought*

yes you can go into someone elses body and feel him

Fortune !:bleh:

Only once more than you or twice. Anyway.. he's hardly ever in LDN :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, hehe :naughty:

Yeeah, there are many other places he needs to go to.

Lmao.. feel him physically :das::roftl:

He's got a lovely face as well hasn't he? :wub2: Man the whole Penniman crew does :naughty:

@vanessa :Aaa, you're the exception to the rule ma friend :naughty:

Kinda :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Lalalalala...

Home sweet home...::

Hey! How are you?

Aw bless him :: He just wants to take pics of his big bro :wub2:

And of his big bro's fans :fisch:

I'm such a meanie :naughty:

Yeah that's a horrible place, you're better off here, with us ladies :das:

So has it changed much since you last came on? :naughty:

Haha, this place seems exactly the same, thank goodness. :naughty:

But the rest of the threads seem to be littered with anti-Mika chatter...and it makes the Shelby sad. :tears:

My boyfriend thinks I'm a loon for still being obessed with Mika lol. Oh well. :naughty:

He's got a lovely face as well hasn't he? :wub2: Man the whole Penniman crew does :naughty:

That's the lovely breed we're looking for to hunt :naughty:

yeah it was more relaxed cause there weren't so many french people :naughty:

*cough* *cough* Excuse me ? :naughty:

Nope But he took a picture of the girls on the right but he was right in front of me

Actually,it's happened when I was at school I know I won't lose it completly but it's a bit annoying even though ^^

I actually took lessons outside of school when I was 8 because my sister was taking some too and my mum wanted me to. I've been taking lessons there ever since!

It's harder for the grammar and stuff, but once you got it, it's not that hard. I think it looks a lot like english Perche no? Ma non parlo bene italiano, ho studiato italiano solamente 1 anno xD

I could,but I'd be asking everybody : "Can you speak english?"

I'd like to tell him something funny or something memorable instead of saying the same old stuff but I guess those are still words, right? :naughty:

I don't think he even noticed me after the gig, so I could be ready to faint, he wouldn't have cared so much :naughty:

Well having him infront of you is better than him taking pics of you :das::roftl:

Oh that's awesome! And it's pretty handy considering English is a universal language.

Yeah I guess it does, but it still confuses me.

Wow.. parli l'italiano meglio di me :blink: Non so piu' cosa dire :naughty:

Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I want to try and avoid saying something so.. simple and boring.

Noo, I doubt it, I bet he would grab you in his arms and give you mouth to mouth :roftl:

Only once more than you or twice. Anyway.. he's hardly ever in LDN :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, hehe

Yeeah, there are many other places he needs to go to.

Lmao.. feel him physically

Hehe he most of the time is there :naughty:

That means Eastern Europe of course :naughty:

Yep he does !Yeah the whole gang :naughty::wub2:

Haha, this place seems exactly the same, thank goodness. :naughty:

But the rest of the threads seem to be littered with anti-Mika chatter...and it makes the Shelby sad. :tears:

My boyfriend thinks I'm a loon for still being obessed with Mika lol. Oh well. :naughty:

Yeah, maybe with a little less >> :das: But we try our best :naughty:

There's been a lot of that.. but, hey, it's just something that needs to be ignored or looked over, just focus on the positive stuff :wink2:

Aw yeah, forgot you had a boyfriend, how's he coping with your Mika addiction :bleh: