Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta go now, will speak to you later.:huglove:

Omg, in a magazine there was this thing, and some dj had to give marks at singers. Mika was there, and he had to give a mark for: General, and Music. he gave both an 8, and said he trusted Mika completely, although he was just as skinny and ugly as him:roftl:

Omg, in a magazine there was this thing, and some dj had to give marks at singers. Mika was there, and he had to give a mark for: General, and Music. he gave both an 8, and said he trusted Mika completely, although he was just as skinny and ugly as him:roftl:

Bye Linde! :punk:

Bye Linde xxx

Bab, I would be glad to meet you when I'm coming to Latvia. :bleh: How far is it from your hometown to Riga?

Good then:bleh: I can show you some nice places here:thumb_yello:

it's pretty far :no: About 100 km..

bye linde! :huglove:

Good then:bleh: I can show you some nice places here:thumb_yello:

it's pretty far :no: About 100 km..

That would be great! :thumb_yello: And if you come to Germany one day I can show you some places of interest as well. :bleh:

There are sometimes cheap flights from Germany to Riga and I'd like to visit Riga someday. It's a pity that it is so far from your home. :thumbdown:

That would be great! :thumb_yello: And if you come to Germany one day I can show you some places of interest as well. :bleh:

There are sometimes cheap flights from Germany to Riga and I'd like to visit Riga someday. It's a pity that it is so far from your home. :thumbdown:

Well i can't promise but if i'll i would like to meet you!:bleh:

how much it cost?

yeah:thumbdown: