This One's For Us Girls PART 28

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wooooow!You don't have to do everything at the same time as me you know :mf_rosetinted:

No spicy strawberries in any case :naughty: you?

Ha ha, not :mf_rosetinted:I had no choice.

Hey stop making fun of my spicy strawberries :sneaky2::tears: And that didn't answer my question :naughty: I had chicken caeser salad.

:roftl: OK.

And yours? When did you eat btw?:bleh:

i am?:boxed:

when did you join?

Yeah! Urm, one year and a day ago ! :yay: But I started posting July 14th 2007 (according to my first thread xD) but there were huge periods I didn't have time to post :bleh:

Oh yeah? Like you can speak :mf_rosetinted:

Yes. I'm an angel :angel_not:

And yours? When did you eat btw?:bleh:

Yeah! Urm, one year and a day ago ! :yay: But I started posting July 14th 2007 (according to my first thread xD) but there were huge periods I didn't have time to post :bleh:

Yes. I'm an angel :angel_not:

oh.. i joined on november.. :bleh:

Ooh la la! Shelby! He is really hot! I mean... I'm totally not perving over your bf :mf_rosetinted::naughty: How'd you meet him?

I know! Hahahaha :wub2:

We met at school because he was in one of my performing arts classes and he was in the play with me.

He played the guy that my character was in love with. :wub2:

Yummo.

How do you celebrate it?

oh, cool! do you celebrate it somehow?

There are fireworks around midnight a bit everywhere and it's nice to see them! Otherwise,there are loads of things to do, for instance there's a military parade at the Champs Elysees which are boradcasted on TV but it's getting boring, it's every year the damn old show :naughty: but it's a big deal for people :bleh:

Ha ha, not :mf_rosetinted:I had no choice.

Hey stop making fun of my spicy strawberries : And that didn't answer my question :naughty: I had chicken caeser salad.

That's what you say :mf_rosetinted:

I can't help it :naughty: Urm steak and french fries_very healthy, I know:naughty:

There are fireworks around midnight a bit everywhere and it's nice to see them! Otherwise,there are loads of things to do, for instance there's a military parade at the Champs Elysees which are boradcasted on TV but it's getting boring, it's every year the damn old show :naughty: but it's a big deal for people :bleh:

Sounds like fun.

Not much. Just a sandwich.

What was in your sandwich? (no, I don't have more interesting things to say :naughty:)

oh.. i joined on november.. ::

Yep, I saw that ^^

Girls, i'm off now.. i need to wake up early so.. goodnight! ::

Goodnight!xx

That's right, I already forgot :doh: Je going to celebrate French National day domain!! woop woop :punk:

:roftl: I'm gonna learn you the national anthem :cool:

I know! Hahahaha

We met at school because he was in one of my performing arts classes and he was in the play with me.

He played the guy that my character was in love with. ::

Yummo.

What a coincidence! :naughty:

Girls, i'm off now.. i need to wake up early so.. goodnight! :huglove:

Night night! :bye:

I know! Hahahaha :wub2:

He played the guy that my character was in love with. :wub2:

Yummo.

Aww :wub2: So you could show your affection on stage as well as off-stage eh? :bleh: kinda like... Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgeons... and.. some other people I can't think of :naughty: