the "angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging" thread.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never read them. What are they about?

from the official site:

"Her dad’s got the mentality of a Teletubby (only not so developed). Her cat, Angus, is trying to eat the poodle next door. And her best friend thinks she looks like an alien – just because she accidentally shaved off her eyebrows. Ergghhhlack. Still, add a little boy-stalking, teacher-baiting, and full-frontal snogging with a Sex God, and Georgia’s year just might turn out to be the most fabbitty fab fab ever!"

http://www.georgianicolson.com/bookshelf.html

My daughter has read a couple of those books x i read a short sampler that was released for world book day last year n i creased up reading about the extra-tight shoes that nearly crippled her x :roftl::roftl::roftl: x

lr.jpg

who else is crazy about georgia's whacky life, and gorgey mates?

i've been a fan of the series since it first came out, and i just bought the newest book "stop in the name of pants!". i can't wait to read it!

so talk!

there's a movie coming out in the summer!!:yay::thumb_yello:

but i'm not sure if i should see it. (of course i'll see it, no self control:naughty:)

books are always 43089284x better than the movie interpretations:thumbdown:

there's a movie coming out in the summer!!:yay::thumb_yello:

but i'm not sure if i should see it. (of course i'll see it, no self control:naughty:)

books are always 43089284x better than the movie interpretations:thumbdown:

it's coming out this summer?! woohoo!

i've seen the trailer, and.... i dunno how great it will be. you're right, the book are usually better than the movies.

i'll probably still see it though.

I just read a crazy book. It was bad but good at the same time, but when you're done with it you're just like, "Whoa". :blink:

It's basically in the future and how the media and everything just takes over. But it makes you realize how everything you see, wherever you go, it's all about making you buy something, different stores, and money. And just how the media manipulates you. :no: It's freaky..

I just read a crazy book. It was bad but good at the same time, but when you're done with it you're just like, "Whoa". :blink:

It's basically in the future and how the media and everything just takes over. But it makes you realize how everything you see, wherever you go, it's all about making you buy something, different stores, and money. And just how the media manipulates you. :no: It's freaky..

what book was it? 'a clockwork orange'?

Exactly, mah dear :biggrin2: