Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JOINED ENGLAND!! whoa you have the randomest of usernames, especially as you're from USA!! lol

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

#9 marthastewart

#10 xhurtfulpurplex

#11 Evii

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥

#13 Mika60

#14 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#15 Cecires

#16 Owl

#17 lala_lollies44

#18 samantha who?

#19 yogabear90

#20 MikaMeka

#21 Biekje

#22 Shikutukumimika

#23 Ebil

#24 Sinas

#25 Rainbow

#26 pianogirlsammy

#27 bubuciiis

#28 Karoli^^

#29 lalalifegoeson

#30 keti

#31 England

JOINED ENGLAND!! whoa you have the randomest of usernames, especially as you're from USA!! lol

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

#9 marthastewart

#10 xhurtfulpurplex

#11 Evii

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥

#13 Mika60

#14 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#15 Cecires

#16 Owl

#17 lala_lollies44

#18 samantha who?

#19 yogabear90

#20 MikaMeka

#21 Biekje

#22 Shikutukumimika

#23 Ebil

#24 Sinas

#25 Rainbow

#26 pianogirlsammy

#27 bubuciiis

#28 Karoli^^

#29 lalalifegoeson

#30 keti

#31 England

Yay! hope!:naughty: thanks!

I know haha:bleh:

i'm great thanks!! just having a yakk with england about the first people we ever talked to on MFC. for me it was england, and then iadoremika.

for her it was pinkunicorn123 and then Christine.

can you rmember yours?

Yep!! I sent a pm to Paulinalovemika! cuz she's the representative for Colombia, and after that I don't remember!!!

:bye: bye! have a good mid-afternoon! :naughty:

Yeah, yeah, your nick is really original :naughty:

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

#9 marthastewart

#10 xhurtfulpurplex

#11 Evii

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥

#13 Mika60

#14 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#15 Cecires

#16 Owl

#17 lala_lollies44

#18 samantha who?

#19 yogabear90

#20 MikaMeka

#21 Biekje

#22 Shikutukumimika

#23 Ebil

#24 Sinas

#25 Rainbow

#26 pianogirlsammy

#27 bubuciiis

#28 Karoli^^

#29 lalalifegoeson

#30 keti

#31 England

:'( I was stuck in the middle and now I´m not..

No problem... huhu so how are you doing?(apart from the fct that your not stuck in the middle anymore!)

Well, I´m chating with a friend and shouting to my brother which wants to occupy my PC... and listening Your sympathy :wub2: (sooooo sweet...).

You?

Hello, I am 77red, and I... I... I have a Mikaddiction!

Okay, I admit it!!! My sister Superstar and I need some serious help from the Mikaholics... When we went on a family vacation in Europe earlier this summer, we were free to talk about him all the time, which we did :naughty:. We listened to LICM nonstop and even hung up pictures of him in our hotel rooms (again, :naughty:). However, we recently went on another vacation with a group of (gasp) NON MFC-ERS, and it became clear that not everyone wants to hear about Mika in every conversation :thumbdown:. We obviously need to reform before school starts in 2 weeks or so, lest we annoy everyone and lose all our friends... Can anyone help?!

Okay, I admit it!!! My sister Superstar and I need some serious help from the Mikaholics... When we went on a family vacation in Europe earlier this summer, we were free to talk about him all the time, which we did :naughty:. We listened to LICM nonstop and even hung up pictures of him in our hotel rooms (again, :naughty:). However, we recently went on another vacation with a group of (gasp) NON MFC-ERS, and it became clear that not everyone wants to hear about Mika in every conversation :thumbdown:. We obviously need to reform before school starts in 2 weeks or so, lest we annoy everyone and lose all our friends... Can anyone help?!

hello! you could use cryptography or secret words.

so that they don't always exactly know you are talking about Mika.

Hi and welcome ^^

Well... mmm I suffer that, so we just made a pact. I have permission to talk about Mika for 15 minutes nonstop every day. It's not enough but its better than nothing!!!

hello! you could use cryptography or secret words.

so that they don't always exactly know you are talking about Mika.

Ha!!! That's a great idea! Well, we'd have to change it a lot otherwise it would get a bit suspicious... and even that would be really weird, being obsessed with Fred one day and Bob the next... Ha!

Hi and welcome ^^

Oh thank you, it's good to be here!

Well... mmm I suffer that' date=' so we just made a pact. I have permission to talk about Mika for 15 minutes nonstop every day. It's not enough but its better than nothing!!![/font']

That's nice! Even 15 minutes would be wonderful!!!!!!

Thank you everyone, I'm trying really hard but every conversation I have seems to remind me of him, and then... well, I'm sure you know the feeling! You just have to share!

Ha!!! That's a great idea! Well, we'd have to change it a lot otherwise it would get a bit suspicious... and even that would be really weird, being obsessed with Fred one day and Bob the next... Ha!

That's nice! Even 15 minutes would be wonderful!!!!!!

Thank you everyone, I'm trying really hard but every conversation I have seems to remind me of him, and then... well, I'm sure you know the feeling! You just have to share!

I have the same problem... once I was with my family talking about grace kelly and I was starting to talk about Mika but then stopped myelf cuz my dad HATES Mika... Which is a problem because what are we gonna do when M eeks and me get married??:naughty:

I have the same problem... once I was with my family talking about grace kelly and I was starting to talk about Mika but then stopped myelf cuz my dad HATES Mika... Which is a problem because what are we gonna do when M eeks and me get married??:naughty:

Ha!!! That will be terrible! He'll just have to learn to love him, I guess! On our trip with our group of non-Mika lovers, we would obsess over him all the time until everyone got really tired of hearing about him, we started singing Grace Kelly (it was an accident!!!) and some kid was like "That's such a good song! Who's it by?" We both simultaneously screamed "MIKA!!!!!!" He was shocked! We sure showed him! :thumb_yello: