• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, but a lot of people on here have :naughty:

I'm sure you're secretly hoping for it as well :das:

:lol3: hahaha.. no. :sneaky2:

Back to the bedroom though.. Show us what's in your closet Mika :das:

*coughcough* ... or maybe just a Madridgigblog? :cheerful_h4h: Would do - for now. Save the juicy details of your everyday life for August when there are no gigs :bleh:

Bored to death you can film yourself commenting on myspace, then :thumb_yello:, just to show it's you and not some random hacker :naughty:

*coughcough* ... or maybe just a Madridgigblog? :cheerful_h4h: Would do - for now. Save the juicy details of your everyday life for August when there are no gigs :bleh:

Bored to death you can film yourself commenting on myspace, then :thumb_yello:, just to show it's you and not some random hacker :naughty:

Yes, I agree :wink2:

Thanks Nono - that comment nearly made me choke on my chocolate pudding. :roftl:

Why bother letting them fall off? He could just not wear any in the first place.

My bad :naughty: You should know better not to eat when reading MFC posts :sneaky2:

Ooh good point :naughty:

Whips and chains :lol3:

fluffy handcuffs :das:

*coughcough* ... or maybe just a Madridgigblog? Would do - for now. Save the juicy details of your everyday life for August when there are no gigs

Bored to death you can film yourself commenting on myspace, then , just to show it's you and not some random hacker

:roftl:

I like!

And would be nice to see him prove he really does do strange things like eating Crisps dipped in Nutella..

Thanks Nono - that comment nearly made me choke on my chocolate pudding. :roftl:

Why bother letting them fall off? He could just not wear any in the first place.

:shocked: You're a dirty perv!!!

:roftl:

I like!

And would be nice to see him prove he really does do strange things like eating Crisps dipped in Nutella..

Hey, nothing bad about Nutella covered crisps! Seriously, try it with pretzel sticks! Yummy! :thumb_yello:

When did he say that btw? :blink:

LOL! Thanks for the link; now that I've read it, I think I've seen it before....

...although I have to admit that I think if not MIKA, then for sure the 'interviewer' had a John Travolta day...:naughty:

Why do you say that?