"Just can't get enough"

I was actually thinking about it this morning and the only thing I can add is after "everybody put your hands in the air" I think there is "if you know Mika say 'yaaaaayyyy'", but I'm not sure, as I'm not a native English speaker :bleh: I think we should analyse a few videos and audios, because it's hard to say what they are singing from one audio from Werchter, which I am listening to all the time. :wub2: By the way, I think the first performance of this song was THE BEST! :mf_lustslow: What do you think?

So, if anybody has any ideas, help us, it would be nice to know, what they are singing!

For a moment, I think she says "Give me what you want, give me what you need,give me what blablablablabla" :naughty:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far all I got is 'Say what me want, say what me need, girls in the house let me hear you (I think) scream' This could take a while :roftl:

Edit: I think it's 'gonna make you all scream'

For a moment, I think she says "Give me what you want, give me what you need,give me what blablablablabla" :naughty:

give me blablablablablablablabla :lmao:

Yeah, I forgot about that one. Still nothing from what Sam says, though.

So far all I got is 'Say what me want, say what me need, girls in the house let me hear you (I think) scream' This could take a while :roftl:

You're right, Sam is totally singing that! I didn't catch that :boxed: I will have to study it a bit more, although I repeat that bit in my mp3 all the time. :bleh:

give me blablablablablablablabla :lmao:

Yeah, I forgot about that one. Still nothing from what Sam says, though.

I really cant make it out! She speaks way too fast! Even when someone sings at a normal speed I can't figure it all out so...:naughty:

But to be able to hear very clearly what they say, I think the only solution is to go to a gig!

There are no other solutions, really. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know what would be easier? Sending Sara a message on myspace asking for the lyrics, she told us the lyrics to the chorus of Rain :bleh: It'd probably be easier than guessing how it goes.

You're right, Sam is totally singing that! I didn't catch that :boxed: I will have to study it a bit more, although I repeat that bit in my mp3 all the time. :bleh:

So do I. I really like the rap :blink: I think my old musical taste is coming back to me :naughty:

Do you know what would be easier? Sending Sara a message on myspace asking for the lyrics, she told us the lyrics to the chorus of Rain :bleh: It'd probably be easier than guessing how it goes.

Wow really? That's so cool! What is it btw? :biggrin2:

Yep,best idea! Can you ask her?

Wow really? That's so cool! What is it btw? :biggrin2:

Yep,best idea! Can you ask her?

What the lyrics? It was something really simple but I forgot what it was.. something like.. rain, rain, rain? :roftl:

Me? .. Fine I'll ask :S :naughty:

That would be great!! Sara seems to be a very sweet and helpful person :wink2: But anyway I will probably find out about the lyrics after a one-month break as I won't have the access to the computer! Can You believe that?! NO computer for over A MONTH! And no Mika stuff, except for the music. :eek: :crybaby:

That would be great!! Sara seems to be a very sweet and helpful person :wink2: But anyway I will probably find out about the lyrics after a one-month break as I won't have the access to the computer! Can You believe that?! NO computer for over A MONTH! And no Mika stuff, except for the music. :eek: :crybaby:

Aw that sucks, don't know how you're going to survive :S How come you're having a one-month break?

Aw that sucks, don't know how you're going to survive :S How come you're having a one-month break?

As every year, I am going to the seaside, where the only atraction is the sea and some fields. :thumbdown: At some point it's quite nice to rest in the nature, but a month is a bit too much. Unfortunately, I experience it every year...... :boxed:

Thanks a million! :wub2: I'm sure she's going to reply :thumb_yello:

You're welcome :wink2: Hope so, but I won't be home til midnight by the time she replies, so I'll have to post the lyrics quite late :naughty:

As every year, I am going to the seaside, where the only atraction is the sea and some fields. :thumbdown: At some point it's quite nice to rest in the nature, but a month is a bit too much. Unfortunately, I experience it every year...... :boxed:

Aw that's not so bad, the seaside is lovely :bleh: I'm going to the sea as well next month.. but for two weeks.. and I think the hotel has wireless and we're bringing the laptop.. ok so maybe it's not quite the same thing lol.

Aw that's not so bad, the seaside is lovely :bleh: I'm going to the sea as well next month.. but for two weeks.. and I think the hotel has wireless and we're bringing the laptop.. ok so maybe it's not quite the same thing lol.

Lucky YOUUUUUUUUUU! :wink2:

I think I have to go now, have to pack my things and tomorrow morning....:crybaby: Maybe I will come back later this evening.... BYE...:huh:

Lucky YOUUUUUUUUUU! :wink2:

I think I have to go now, have to pack my things and tomorrow morning....:crybaby: Maybe I will come back later this evening.... BYE...:huh:

Aw, enjoy yourself!!!! x x

That's okay, if we can get what she's saying,whenever it is, I'll be entirely satisfied :naughty:

Ha ha :roftl: same, woop! I really want to sing along to it :bleh:

Yep :naughty: I thought Sam was speaking some secret language or something for a moment :naughty:

Ha ha, it would seem like it :bleh:

No response yet, but I shall keep waiting. She'll prob be pretty busy though especially with 2 gigs in a row coming up.