"Just can't get enough"

Mika, what are you doing?! Covering Depeche Mode?! Are you friggin' kidding me?! :blink: I'll be glad when the new album will come out, so he has some new songs of his own..

What's wrong with covering Depeche Mode? :blink:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

i love that cover, and there is nothing wrong for covering other artists, its even healthy.

it means you can sing somrething else not only youre songs which you have made for youre self, and for youre voice . That means you can do more, do alternative. only my opinion.

for all this cover lovers - i love it too, i loved the dance with sara during this song. :mf_lustslow::chkn:

:blink:

i love that cover, and there is nothing wrong for covering other artists, its even healthy.

it means you can sing somrething else not only youre songs which you have made for youre self, and for youre voice . That means you can do more, do alternative. only my opinion.

for all this cover lovers - i love it too, i loved the dance with sara during this song. :mf_lustslow::chkn:

I never said that there is something wrong with covering en général. I was just pointing out that his version of Just Can't Get Enough is not my favourite.

Thank you so much !!!!!!.

I love this song. It is from the time when Depeche Mode sound was completely different - thanks to Vince Clark:wink2:

I hope Mika covers some Yahoo and Erasure as well is the future:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JT1U3CY5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nvh4h8

It's from this video (normally without the black space)

Thanks to mari62 :original:

thanks a lot ladies:thumb_yello:...

I love this cover:blush-anim-cl::wub2:...

I love this video from Werchter:blush-anim-cl:...

Bienie, your avatar is so cute:blush-anim-cl:

thanks a lot ladies:thumb_yello:...

I love this cover:blush-anim-cl::wub2:...

I love this video from Werchter:blush-anim-cl:...

Bienie, your avatar is so cute:blush-anim-cl:

Wich one? Here or on youtube? :blush-anim-cl:

(I think Youtube because I wouldn't describe this one as cute .. but still :roftl:)

I never said that there is something wrong with covering en général. I was just pointing out that his version of Just Can't Get Enough is not my favourite.

sorry if i said something wrong i just thought you dont like listening covers, because they are not Mikas songs.

Wich one? Here or on youtube? :blush-anim-cl:

(I think Youtube because I wouldn't describe this one as cute .. but still :roftl:)

yes, you are right:thumb_yello:...I thought version on youtube:blush-anim-cl:...

specially part where he is dancing with sara is cute:wub2:

Bienie since you posted that video from Belgium i have lost count to how many times i have watched it! :roftl: its fantastic & when i spoke to him at the Amsterdam meet & greet i told him!:thumb_yello:

What did you tell him? :roftl:

What did you tell him? :roftl:

Without sounding like a crazed fangirl not a mother & a 36 year old:roftl: i told him the cover of 'Just can't get enough' was absolutely fantastic tonight & when he had sang it in Belgium a few nights ago, although that was courtesy of youtube, he said thanks & done a little giggle :blush-anim-cl:

And that only has happened today?

I can't stop listening since 3 july .. :roftl:

Yeah, I know, I don't know why it took me so long :naughty: I think cos I was humming it, then my sister started singing it.. and it kept coming on an advert, so I just felt like listening to Mika's version... then I couldn't stop :hypo: I really like the rap bit in it :naughty:

Without sounding like a crazed fangirl not a mother & a 36 year old:roftl: i told him the cover of 'Just can't get enough' was absolutely fantastic tonight & when he had sang it in Belgium a few nights ago, although that was courtesy of youtube, he said thanks & done a little giggle :blush-anim-cl:

I love his giggles :wub2::wub2:

Aahw :wub2:

So now he knows his little performance is on youtube :naughty::roftl:

I suppose you don't have a video? :original:

No i'm sorry i don't :thumbdown: DH was standing behind me & just managed to get a photo of him talking to me! Wish i did have though:original:

I was soo surprised by I Just Can't Get Enough! Actually expected to hear Sweet Dreams, one of my fav's, but IJCGE was sooo great! I just went so crazy. People behind me stopped looking at Mika and began to applause and yell for me! lol:roftl:

Hey everybody .

I was thinking if someone can get what Sam and Saranayde sing in the music ? I just understand "move to the left, move to the right" and "everybody put your hands in the air" . . . :roftl:

Can you help me ? :wink2:

Hey everybody .

I was thinking if someone can get what Sam and Saranayde sing in the music ? I just understand "move to the left, move to the right" and "everybody put your hands in the air" . . . :roftl:

Can you help me ? :wink2:

I was actually thinking about it this morning and the only thing I can add is after "everybody put your hands in the air" I think there is "if you know Mika say 'yaaaaayyyy'", but I'm not sure, as I'm not a native English speaker :bleh: I think we should analyse a few videos and audios, because it's hard to say what they are singing from one audio from Werchter, which I am listening to all the time. :wub2: By the way, I think the first performance of this song was THE BEST! :mf_lustslow: What do you think?

So, if anybody has any ideas, help us, it would be nice to know, what they are singing!

I was wondering how the rap goes as well.. I think the last bit Saranayde says is 'if you love mika say yeeeah' but I'll have to listen to it a few more times to figure it out (yey an excuse to listen to it a bit more :original:)