"Just can't get enough"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the links, they're better than my rip from the video.

I loved Mika's links with my past - the 60's & 70's. When punk rock came along, I lost interest in music, and when the 80's brought New Romantics etc I just hated it. So Mika covering this is not heaven for me. But still, Mika is Mika!

Your welcome :original:

And thanks :blush-anim-cl:

It really was amazing! :wub2:

I've said it in the report thread for Belgium, but thanks again Bienie all the vid's are fantastic :thumb_yello: i have watched 'Just can't get enough' so much i have lost count!:blush-anim-cl: Really hope he signs it in Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

I've said it in the report thread for Belgium, but thanks again Bienie all the vid's are fantastic :thumb_yello: i have watched 'Just can't get enough' so much i have lost count!:blush-anim-cl: Really hope he signs it in Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

Thank you Bienie! I've spent a lot of time today by watching your videos, they are amazing! :mf_lustslow :thumb_yello

tanks Bienie and Mari!

this new cover is great,and lots of people know the song.

the audience, and Mika himself,seem to be really into it,just as when he performed 'sweet dreams'.

Your all welcome, it's really great knowing that a lot of people enjoyed the videos, feels great :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

Werchter was just great, you could see that Mika had fun .. he looked so happy when he was performing :wub2: And the audience really loved him (even the people that didn't know what to think of him). Hope it'll be the same in Amsterdam :mf_rosetinted:

it was absolutely great! his dancing is so bouncing, :naughty: funny but I just love him for that. :wub2: , mika the amazing bouncing ferret.. no wonder he's a slytherin :mf_rosetinted:

anyone's recorded mika's version of this to d/l, pretty pls?