"Just can't get enough"

Ha ha, it would seem like it :bleh:

No response yet, but I shall keep waiting. She'll prob be pretty busy though especially with 2 gigs in a row coming up.

Yep! And it's not always so easy to check myspace while touring :bleh:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what would be easier? Sending Sara a message on myspace asking for the lyrics, she told us the lyrics to the chorus of Rain :bleh: It'd probably be easier than guessing how it goes.

Hi i'm glad that somebody has asked :thumb_yello: i have been trying to listen so hard when Sara & Sam sing :roftl:

The lyrics that some of you have already quoted are what i can only understand:roftl:

hope that you get some answers soon:thumb_yello:

Hi i'm glad that somebody has asked :thumb_yello: i have been trying to listen so hard when Sara & Sam sing :roftl:

The lyrics that some of you have already quoted are what i can only understand:roftl:

hope that you get some answers soon:thumb_yello:

So have I, then I gave up cos it sounded like : adkjaudshasiuds.. so may as well try asking. Now I just need to wait for a reply. I would love to be able to sing along to that bit.

So have I, then I gave up cos it sounded like : adkjaudshasiuds.. so may as well try asking. Now I just need to wait for a reply. I would love to be able to sing along to that bit.

Maybe we will find out it's a secret language in the end :naughty:

it would be great to sing the whole song rather than just stopping & starting :roftl: i just love it so i don't mind how many times i have to listen:naughty:

It's weird . I sent her a mensage after you did and she answer me . I thought she answered you to . . .

Whatever . . .

Really? Weird :blink: It says she hasn't even read it yet.

Maybe you should ask her instead :naughty:

Really? Weird :blink: It says she hasn't even read it yet.

Maybe you should ask her instead :naughty:

She didn't read ? Omg . . . It's really weird . Are you sure you send it to the right Saranayde ! :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...