Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

HECK!!!!!!

were do you live? giant-spider land?

in new zealand the biggest one is a daddy long legs..... they're about the size of half you're palm... maybe smaller...

Lucky!! i live in florida, that kind of spider is called a wolf spider i think:boxed: thats what i call it:naughty:

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eeeeewwwww! I have goosebumps just thinking about that! I was pumping gas the other day and had a similar feeling -- looked up and there was a spider that looked JUST like that one on the pole! Needless to say.... time to go enough gas! :roftl:

:roftl: hate spiders:mf_rosetinted:, i just got gas and it was 3.93 a gallon:shocked:

Lucky!! i live in florida, that kind of spider is called a wolf spider i think:boxed: thats what i call it:naughty:

That's not a wolf spider they are small and REALLY hairy......

THAT'S cheap!!!! gas here right now is $4.15 a gallon for the regular :boxed:

OMG!! i expensive where you are!!!

All I have ever heard it called was a 'house spider' ... so I don't know!!!! :naughty:

haha, it needs a new name

geeez that spider has a red eye...uits eh a Cyclopse Spider :lmfao:

:shocked::naughty::naughty:

ok so heres the story, me musicfreak and one of our friends was driving to the citrus bowl(i was driving) we did fine on the way there, but on the way back we got lost!! im not talking about just a little bit lost i mean lost, so when we got to a toll booth i asked the lady how do we get to oviedo and she told us so we finally got there, then we stopped at burger king cuz musicfreak was starving, cranked up mika:punk: and was on our way home, then when we were almost at musicfreaks house i saw a spider run across the windshield, so we were all screaming i turned on the windshield wippers and it went away, so after musicfreak was dropped off i was taking our other friend, ariel, home and right when she was about to get out of the car here comes the spider running across her door, so shes screaming and i have to get out of the car so she can get out on my side, she goes to get her dad cuz i wont get in the car until its dead, he sees it on the hood and squishes it with his hand!!! but thats just from 5-11pm the other part of the day was worse:thumbdown:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: i am soooo glad i wasn't there when the thing w/ ariel happned!!! her scream made me even more scared, i got so scared when i saw the spider i spilled my honey mustard all over my shirt and bag:roftl:

I agree!!!! Cause if I saw that thing in my house :shocked:

how about, scary a** spider:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: i am soooo glad i wasn't there when the thing w/ ariel happned!!! her scream made me even more scared, i got so scared when i saw the spider i spilled my honey mustard all over my shirt and bag:roftl:

haha her scream can bend metal, it least you didnt get the honey mustard on my fabulous car:naughty:

How many cheeseburgers did you eat? :mf_rosetinted:

i only had 3...one a day. and my friend had the other 4.

OMG:shocked: thats scary, me and musicfreak were taking the birthday pics for mika today outside on my back porch and i have this feeling to turn and this is what i see

Picture390-1.jpg

that thing was f***ing huge!!

OMG!!!!! IT'S EYES ARE GLOWING LIKE THE DEVIL!!

:roftl: hate spiders:mf_rosetinted:, i just got gas and it was 3.93 a gallon:shocked:

it's over $4 here.

:shocked:

That spider haunted my dreams last night! Literally usually I dream of Mika or some other :chkn: but not last night :no: it was that spider :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:i'm so sorry i took that picture now! i didn't want to ruin anyones night dreams:naughty:

foalbaby14 got to freaked out to take a pic so i said i would get close enough to...it is pretty haunting!

:roftl::roftl:i'm so sorry i took that picture now! i didn't want to ruin anyones night dreams:naughty:

foalbaby14 got to freaked out to take a pic so i said i would get close enough to...it is pretty haunting!

Hopefully I will go back to dreaming of Meeks tonight! :das:

aww thank you:blush-anim-cl:

How are you today?

SO much better then yesterday! I had a migrane yeterday and was :puking: it was horrible!!!!!!! I AM SO glad you got the pic..... does that mean you are getting my texts now???????

Wasn't that Mika Pillow :wub2:

SO much better then yesterday! I had a migrane yeterday and was :puking: it was horrible!!!!!!! I AM SO glad you got the pic..... does that mean you are getting my texts now???????

Wasn't that Mika Pillow :wub2:

I got the pictures. But that is all. Have you sent me anything else?!