Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, guys, i think we really shouldn't digress too much in here, because its difficult for people to catch up with the number of pages extending on and on, so back to the main topic, have we decided officially on the design yet? this is crucial, because what we choose eventually will affect the main theme of the layout pages as well, so we have to decide fast :)

Seeing how the original 'poll' was buried under all the updates, here's the 'poll' again:

1.Globe, arms going around globe, explosion of confetti, words, things(e.g chicken, hearts, monsters...)e.g:

hmdwlycovermp7kg0.jpg

OR

2.boy holding a crystal ball, INSIDE the crystal ball,a circus, and just madness.e.g:

lecirquedemikasketchxn1.jpg

lastscanvk4.jpg

OR

3.drawing of a person with his/her arms stretched out with the globe design on the person's t-shirt OR

4.explosion of a pinata instead of a globe, with confetti bursting out of it OR

5.incorporating a drawing of an umbrella and raindrops into the bursting globe design, e.g:

mikacovercopieog1.jpg

-~-

...from what i've been following on the thread, most of us are going with no.2 right? do you think we should finalise that decision? i know there was a dateline for this, which is i think next week, but i think we should decide now

-~-

and someone posted a whole bunch of fonts in the thread earlier, do you mind posting them all at one shot again so we can vote on which font to use?

YAY I'm excited too :D

hmm, guys, i think we really shouldn't digress too much in here, because its difficult for people to catch up with the number of pages extending on and on, so back to the main topic, have we decided officially on the design yet? this is crucial, because what we choose eventually will affect the main theme of the layout pages as well, so we have to decide fast :)

Seeing how the original 'poll' was buried under all the updates, here's the 'poll' again:

1.Globe, arms going around globe, explosion of confetti, words, things(e.g chicken, hearts, monsters...)e.g:

hmdwlycovermp7kg0.jpg

OR

2.boy holding a crystal ball, INSIDE the crystal ball,a circus, and just madness.e.g:

lastscanvk4.jpg

OR

3.drawing of a person with his/her arms stretched out with the globe design on the person's t-shirt OR

5.incorporating a drawing of an umbrella and raindrops into the bursting globe design, e.g:

mikacovercopieog1.jpg

-~-

...from what i've been following on the thread, most of us are going with no.2 right? do you think we should finalise that decision? i know there was a dateline for this, which is i think next week, but i think we should decide now

-~-

and someone posted a whole bunch of fonts in the thread earlier, do you mind posting them all at one shot again so we can vote on which font to use?

YAY I'm excited too :D

Yes, we think no. 2 is the winner. It seems like almost everyone here likes that one the best. We should all vote and get to going on this because as some people already know, we're excited.:naughty:

-~-

I choose that one (#2). And yes, I think you're right- it looks like the most popular one.

Eeekk I don't have the fonts but whoever does, when they post them again, I'll vote for sure:wink2:

Second one is the winner for me!!

Sorry everyone, I promised drawing again the kid with the clown shadow, but I'm not in the mood for drawing, I've been having a terrible day so far and yesterday was even worst *takes a long breath* Anyhow, I'll do it sometime this week.

Well guys, as we all know, we agreed on drawing the letters and we agree on voting for the font type that is going to be our base, so, I collected the favourites fonts so we can vote, and here's an example of how everyone of them could look:

Lettering.jpg

Mi vote goes for Carnivalee.

Another thing... someone suggested that the outline goes in black, but remember that the background is going to be black too, so, there's no point in doing a black outline... I'm thinking white outline and filling it with white, purple, blue and pink, in the way anyone wants to.

Sorry everyone, I promised drawing again the kid with the clown shadow, but I'm not in the mood for drawing, I've been having a terrible day so far and yesterday was even worst *takes a long breath* Anyhow, I'll do it sometime this week.

Well guys, as we all know, we agreed on drawing the letters and we agree on voting for the font type that is going to be our base, so, I collected the favourites fonts so we can vote, and here's an example of how everyone of them could look:

Lettering.jpg

Another thing... someone suggested that the outline goes in black, but remember that the background is going to be black too, so, there's no point in doing a black outline... I'm thinking white outline and filling it with white, purple, blue and pink, in the way anyone want to.

I agree with you- Canivalee is nice (not to complicated yet simple enough to do). It's hard to choose which one...

Oh riiiiiight. And outline in white WOULD be better:naughty:

hmm, guys, i think we really shouldn't digress too much in here, because its difficult for people to catch up with the number of pages extending on and on, so back to the main topic, have we decided officially on the design yet? this is crucial, because what we choose eventually will affect the main theme of the layout pages as well, so we have to decide fast

hmdwlycovermp7kg0.jpg

OR

lastscanvk4.jpg

OR

mikacovercopieog1.jpg

-~-

-~-

YAY I'm excited too

Yep, I like No.2.

(Still waiting to be officially a part of this group...:blush-anim-cl:. Poor Melanie! She must be SWAMPED.)

Lettering.jpg

Another thing... someone suggested that the outline goes in black, but remember that the background is going to be black too, so, there's no point in doing a black outline... I'm thinking white outline and filling it with white, purple, blue and pink, in the way anyone wants to.

Coool! I like circus.:mf_lustslow:

Lettering.jpg

I like the last two fonts, but they are much more complicated, so I would also go with Carnivalee, the first one is way too simple.

Cool! So, Carnavalee it is! :punk:

Here's the official list of the people working here:

1. Ankmet 20
  2. Mozarella
  3. englishrose
  4. iadoremika
  5. MikaL00v3
  6. Marianne84
  7. Guineverer
  8. KaryLovesMika!
  9. Emerald
  10. Meyer Twins
  11. Lovelove mika
  12. Daydreambeliever

13 people. And there are 18 letter in

HOW MUCH DO WE LOVE YOU

Since an account has two ladies [The Mayer Twins] it think it would be fair if each one do one letter. So, doing that, we have 5 more letter without drawer... who wants to do 2 letters?? And what letter everyone wants to do??

Cool! So, Carnavalee it is! :punk:

Here's the official list of the people working here:

1. Ankmet 20
  2. Mozarella
  3. englishrose
  4. iadoremika
  5. MikaL00v3
  6. Marianne84
  7. Guineverer
  8. KaryLovesMika!
  9. Emerald
  10. Meyer Twins
  11. Lovelove mika
  12. Daydreambeliever

13 people. And there are 18 letter in

HOW MUCH DO WE LOVE YOU

But since an account has two ladies [The Mayer Twins] it think it would be fair if each one do one letter. So, doing that, he have 5 more letter without drawer... who wants to do 2 letters?? And what letter everyone wants to do??

I can do more than one letter. I like any letter except for O.

Hi Louise! :bye:

Well, I've an idea... the O is the most repeated letter in the phrase [4 times], so... what if the people doing 2 letters does an "O" and another letter?

Hiya *waves hello*

Sure, that sounds good. Can I take dibs on the M please?