Attention Gig-goers with pics!

lollipop_monkey

I've seen so many cool pictures in the last week - MFC has some great photographers!

Don't forget that on the MFC MySpace, we've got albums for pics of MFCers with Mika, MFCers with the band, and of course, fabulous pics of fabulous MFCers.

If you have any pics you'd like to share with us, feel free to post them in this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15268

Also, don't forget that we'll be making another yearbook for Mika, this time to commemorate 2008 - so if you'd like to share any pics (including pics of Mika performing!) for the yearbook, please email them to mfcmag@hotmail.com along with your username, and we'll see about getting them published.

Thanks team! :punk:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen so many cool pictures in the last week - MFC has some great photographers!

Don't forget that on the MFC MySpace, we've got albums for pics of MFCers with Mika, MFCers with the band, and of course, fabulous pics of fabulous MFCers.

If you have any pics you'd like to share with us, feel free to post them in this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15268

Also, don't forget that we'll be making another yearbook for Mika, this time to commemorate 2008 - so if you'd like to share any pics (including pics of Mika performing!) for the yearbook, please email them to mfcmag@hotmail.com along with your username, and we'll see about getting them published.

Thanks team! :punk:

sorry mana for asking, but i haven't checked it already...is this book the same as melanie's?:blink: