Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll pop by the perfum store today too.. :naughty:

I'm curious.. :bleh:

What does it smell like? xD

You met him? :shocked:

You're so lucky..

Some people met him more times then I did... I bet he won't remember me...

dear lord..:wub2::drool::mf_lustslow:

Karolii? Is that you? :shocked:

It's nice eh? :naughty:

15528178-15528181-large.jpg

:wub2:

Lucky Cherisse.

Today I dreamed that I met her and we went to the beach, and talked about Mika:bleh:

And yesterday I dreamed that I wold hang out with Mika's band and Mika himself, then we wold put soap on our hair... Don't ask me why tough, just some silly dream :fisch:

Lucky Cherisse.

Today I dreamed that I met her and we went to the beach, and talked about Mika:bleh:

And yesterday I dreamed that I wold hang out with Mika's band and Mika himself, then we wold put soap on our hair... Don't ask me why tough, just some silly dream :fisch:

I have silly dreams too.. And lately a lot of dreams involve Mika.. :roftl:

But I g2g.. Byeee!:huglove:

I have silly dreams too.. And lately a lot of dreams involve Mika.. :roftl:

But I g2g.. Byeee!:huglove:

Haha, I think it's normal enough that they envolve Mika:naughty::naughty:

See you later,

Byeeeee!

yes,I didn't come here for so long :|

CARLOTAAAA 8D

Never saw you here, only at the portuguese fanclub! (:

I'm going too, play Sims :D

Bye bye*

...then we wold put soap on our hair... Don't ask me why tough, just some silly dream :fisch:

Not such a weird thing - I have just recently discovered bar shampoo, it's natural and handmade x I was also thinking of putting some in a little gift basket I want to put together for Mika when I can finally get to a gig x

:naughty:

Not such a weird thing - I have just recently discovered bar shampoo, it's natural and handmade x I was also thinking of putting some in a little gift basket I want to put together for Mika when I can finally get to a gig x

:naughty:

That's a really cool idea! :punk:

That's a really cool idea! :punk:

Lots of people put together selections of gifts, I was just thinking to include some local stuff and there's a shop in my town that makes it's own soaps and toiletries x

I also found a hand carved chicken, maybe that should go in there too... x:roftl:

Lots of people put together selections of gifts, I was just thinking to include some local stuff and there's a shop in my town that makes it's own soaps and toiletries x

I also found a hand carved chicken, maybe that should go in there too... x:roftl:

I didnt know that :naughty:

Ooh, I like the hand carved chicken idea. I think you should put it in there. :wink2:

I didnt know that :naughty:

Ooh, I like the hand carved chicken idea. I think you should put it in there. :wink2:

Theres loads of things I'd put in the gift basket, it's just a problem picking out special things that would be appreciated x

come to me :naughty:

I just found out

Mika wears

Armani Mania

Oooh la la hehe

I went to Sephora with Vanessa (findingmywords) and we both got those little pieces of paper you spray perfume on and sprayed Armani Mania and Armani Attitude (2 of Mika's colognes) on the papers and saved them :lmao:

He wears those? Interesting. Hahaha I like what you did...smart move. Maybe I'll go there and casually ask for some free samples:fisch: It might be weird seeing as I'm a female but I'll say it's for my dad or one of my friends or something...haha

Some people met him more times then I did... I bet he won't remember me...

Honey, he'd probably remember you before he does me. When I met him it was at like midnight (or past that for that matter) in the cool, drizzling rain. And it was dark. I met him for 9 seconds, literally. So I think the only way he would remember me is if I reminded him of the gift I gave him:roftl:

Honey, he'd probably remember you before he does me. When I met him it was at like midnight (or past that for that matter) in the cool, drizzling rain. And it was dark. I met him for 9 seconds, literally. So I think the only way he would remember me is if I reminded him of the gift I gave him:roftl:

:boxed:

He didn't saw you?

Lucky Cherisse.

you lucky lucky lucky fourpleet !

Last night I dreamed suuuuch a horrible dream ... and Mika was in it ... horrible ... Mika ... he ...