• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1218579368263_f.jpg

:naughty his face!

i have read that someone doesn't feel very good, i know i can't do nothing but i hope you feel better here seeing some photos and talking!

and thanks for let me be here!

kachin!

Thank you hun:wub2:, words can do a lot, believe me. When I feel so down and sad because of all this sh*t in hospital and with being ill there's always this lovely place where I can talk about it and at the same time look at those lovely pictures.

And of course you can be here, I hope you'll have the same great moments as I have here:thumb_yello:

I'm so sorry to hear that!! :no:

*gives a biiig hug*

Hope this one makes you feel better:

s6300186uw6.jpg

:wub2:

Yes, that one makes me feel really better. Sweet sweet memories:blush-anim-cl:

For those who asked me I just want to tell you that I'll not post pictures of my neighbour anymore by respect for him. I feel so stupid :thumbdown: I've met him this morning he's a nice guy and I'm going to the movies with him tonight :mf_lustslow: Sorry but I keep him for me :mf_rosetinted:

I hope you understand :naughty:

For those who asked me I just want to tell you that I'll not post pictures of my neighbour anymore by respect for him. I feel so stupid :thumbdown: I've met him this morning he's a nice guy and I'm going to the movies with him tonight :mf_lustslow: Sorry but I keep him for me :mf_rosetinted:

I understand. :wink2:

But he is god looking!!

hahah i have seen the photo of him that you put here, at first i thought he was mika! and you will go to the the movies with mika's double now!:shocked: good luck!:thumb_yello:

kachin!

Amsterdam

Ooh thanks, Bienie! :huglove:

Aww, you are a lucky girl!

But I refuse to understand :sneaky2:

No prob, I get it!:wink2:

You are so selfish:sneaky2:

Only joking, I do understand what you mean, and I wish you a great night in cinema wih him!!! If the movie isn't that nice, you can at least look at him:thumb_yello:

Have fun!!!:mf_rosetinted:

e007lh01.jpg

look girls! he is an argentinian actor. here some people think that he is similar to mika... the photo that i put is old, i say that because now he looks more cute! but i couldn't found any new photo... anyway, mika is mika and he is the only one, he is the cutest man in the universe! :mf_lustslow: ahha

e007lh01.jpg

look girls! he is an argentinian actor. here some people think that he is similar to mika... the photo that i put is old, i say that because now he looks more cute! but i couldn't found any new photo... anyway, mika is mika and he is the only one, he is the cutest man in the universe! :mf_lustslow: ahha

if this actor has a strong resemblance to Mika, I've seen it and leaves me a little:blush-anim-cl:

e007lh01.jpg

he's wearing a grace kelly-outfit.:shocked: