HollyD

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY so I am the one that was confused :insane:

yes...you are :mf_rosetinted: i wonder what happened to ada :naughty:

right now i am sitting near a window thats opened in my bra and shorts because it is so damn hot and i just looked out the window and across there was a car coming out of a garage thing and the guy in the car driving was waving at me:boxed: maybe i should put on a shirt:naughty:

OMG IF I LISTEN TO THE DAMN STOP AND STARE SONG BY ONE REPUBLIC ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO BLOW A FUSE!:shocked:

they start with one overplayed song (apologize) to this one!!! don't they have another one out too? i don't remember what it's called, but the singer is in a living room....? maybe it's stop and stare.

i remember when apologize first came out. like a month before it started being overplayed, i saw it on VH1, and i thought it was a cool song, and i listened to it a few times. now when i hear it, i cover my hears, and hum until someone changes the station.

right now i am sitting near a window thats opened in my bra and shorts because it is so damn hot and i just looked out the window and across there was a car coming out of a garage thing and the guy in the car driving was waving at me:boxed: maybe i should put on a shirt:naughty:

:lmao: OMG -- yeah when random guys start waving at you, it is time to put a shirt on :roftl:

they start with one overplayed song (apologize) to this one!!! don't they have another one out too? i don't remember what it's called, but the singer is in a living room....? maybe it's stop and stare.

i remember when apologize first came out. like a month before it started being overplayed, i saw it on VH1, and i thought it was a cool song, and i listened to it a few times. now when i hear it, i cover my hears, and hum until someone changes the station.

I never listen to the radio anymore! It is always either Rufus, Mika or Freddie in my car!

Oooohh me too! I have not heard from her in SO long!!!! But, she is excited about us all getting together!!!! I wonder who she is gonna dress like?

Someone should be Jerry for the day.....

OOOhhhhh .... I wanna be ANDY!!!!! :das:

Guess who can legally drive now. :das:

I drove for the first time in my life yesterday to church. hahaha, that was scary.

It's just a permit, but it's a start. :wink2:

CONGRATULATIONS :yay:

Welcome to the world of driving! I would NOT want to drive where you live!!! :no: You

M U S T

be a better driver then me! :naughty:

Aimee: Lollipop Girl

Alex: MIKA

Holly: Andy :das:

Jess:

Ada:

Lucy:

is that your way of making adavances at me? :shocked:

i'm kind of drading the hotel now.

:lmao:

Guess who can legally drive now. :das:

I drove for the first time in my life yesterday to church. hahaha, that was scary.

It's just a permit, but it's a start. :wink2:

i got into my first (and only) accident leaving church.

that corner will never be the same :no:

is that your way of making adavances at me? :shocked:

i'm kind of drading the hotel now.

:lmao:

.... AS IF :mf_rosetinted:

I just want to be Andy ***** and the :das: was an advance at him :bleh:

---you are so :chkn: lately. What has gotten into you? :roftl:

i got into my first (and only) accident leaving church.

that corner will never be the same :no:

My first accident was in West Palm Beach.... I was 16... only had my license for 4months....AND on top of all that -- it was Father's Day......

There was a boating accident in the canal on Southern Blvd. and a little boy drowned. :( There was ALOT of onlookers and people obviously not pay attention... it was the corner of Southern and Haverhill which I now refer to as HaverHELL Road. An 87 year old man TURNED in front of me *I had a green light, he had a red turn signal* so as I went thru the intersection I smashed right into him. They had to get the jaws of life to get his wife out of the car. Saddly she did not make it. He was charged with the accident, and I was taken to the hospital and treated for a sprained arm. I was ALL the way in Palm Beach {taking my GAY boyfriend *who later became my husband*to the train station}

So my parents were over an hour away -- and I had to sit in a police car until they arrived. My car was totaled of course - and I had only had it MAYBE a month.... I loved that car.

Oh well..... that is a day that will haunt me as long as I live!

.... AS IF :mf_rosetinted:

I just want to be Andy ***** and the :das: was an advance at him :bleh:

---you are so :chkn: lately. What has gotten into you?

surrre sure.

:rollseyes:

My first accident was in West Palm Beach.... I was 16... only had my license for 4months....AND on top of all that -- it was Father's Day......

There was a boating accident in the canal on Southern Blvd. and a little boy drowned. :( There was ALOT of onlookers and people obviously not pay attention... it was the corner of Southern and Haverhill which I now refer to as HaverHELL Road. An 87 year old man TURNED in front of me *I had a green light, he had a red turn signal* so as I went thru the intersection I smashed right into him. They had to get the jaws of life to get his wife out of the car. Saddly she did not make it. He was charged with the accident, and I was taken to the hospital and treated for a sprained arm. I was ALL the way in Palm Beach {taking my GAY boyfriend *who later became my husband*to the train station}

So my parents were over an hour away -- and I had to sit in a police car until they arrived. My car was totaled of course - and I had only had it MAYBE a month.... I loved that car.

Oh well..... that is a day that will haunt me as long as I live!

omg holly! that's soo scary and traumatizing!!!!! and that poor lady, and that little boy!!:boxed:

it was because of stupid hurricane wilma that i got into mine. there was tree branches and other debris on the side of the road, and the woman in front of me moved up, and i thought she was going, so i hit the gas and hit them. there wasn't a dent or a scratch, but she called the police anyway. she had her old mother in the car that just had neck surgery, and her daughter who just had a baby, that was also there. i ended up crying my eyes out, and the driver actually comforted me, and gave me a hug. the police officer didn't need to write a report, since there was no damge, but he did ask if i was ok to drive. i couldn't even go to work that day, but the patriots beat the dolphins. :kachinga: i remember it was november 13, 2005

omg holly! that's soo scary and traumatizing!!!!! and that poor lady, and that little boy!!:boxed:

it was because of stupid hurricane wilma that i got into mine. there was tree branches and other debris on the side of the road, and the woman in front of me moved up, and i thought she was going, so i hit the gas and hit them. there wasn't a dent or a scratch, but she called the police anyway. she had her old mother in the car that just had neck surgery, and her daughter who just had a baby, that was also there. i ended up crying my eyes out, and the driver actually comforted me, and gave me a hug. the police officer didn't need to write a report, since there was no damge, but he did ask if i was ok to drive. i couldn't even go to work that day, but the patriots beat the dolphins. :kachinga: i remember it was november 13, 2005

Funny how you NEVER forget the date when something is TRAMATIZING wether it be in a good way or a bad way!!! Like my accident.... my kids births..... TERMINAL 5 ... and I am SURE now that I will never forget November 8, 2008 even though it has not occured yet..... it is going to be AMAZING!!! I can FEEL IT!!!

We had a GREAT start to 2008 *thanks to Mika* :wub2:

---and LOOK how we are ending 2008!!! NKOTB -- Panic at the Disco -- RUFUS WAINWRIGHT -- and NYC!!!! OMG! I can not even imagine what 2009 is going to be like!!!! A new album a new tour -- insane-ness ess ess :insane:

We had a GREAT start to 2008 *thanks to Mika* :wub2:

---and LOOK how we are ending 2008!!! NKOTB -- Panic at the Disco -- RUFUS WAINWRIGHT -- and NYC!!!! OMG! I can not even imagine what 2009 is going to be like!!!! A new album a new tour -- insane-ness ess ess :insane:

rufus sucks!!!!!!!!!

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

RUFUS RULZ ----

*Lucy tried to put Rufus back in the closet *with MIKA* BUT I won't let her* :lmao:

nooooooooooooooooo

I want MIKA with Andy!!! or ME!!!!!! just make out though!!!

wait................................am i allow to say that?????????