• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heh heh!

:naughty:

i'll have you saying k doke and a-okay soon. :wink2:

one time i called my grandma, and she asked how i was. i said "a-okay" and she said "well, i guess that's better than "b-okay"

:roftl:

ha ha ha!!!! :lmao:

I am R-okay :wub2:

hey guys!

how goeth ze planning? :bleh:

(Alex----Your avatar is :mf_lustslow:)

Well a few pages back -----

we changed the plans! No longer having the Masquerade Ball due to lack of interest and HIGH COST :naughty:

OKAY --

NO RESERVATIONS WHAT SO EVER

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS O N L Y

I guess we will be there waiting in line for 15 hours --- without any MIKA :boxed:

I am not waiting in line for 15 hours if MIKA isnot there:thumbdown:

ONLY for mika:thumb_yello::naughty:

hello lovelies! how are my gals??? just got back from nimes AND THE GIG WAS ****ING AMAZING! TERMINAL 5 NIMES AND PARIS ARE DEFINATELY MY FAVORITES! and i successfully gave mika the chicken condoms lmfao!

anyway has there been any more planning for the ball since i left???

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIMEE!!! I really need to know what he said to you once you gave him the condoms!!!!!!! PLEASE tell us!! I am dying here to know.

by the way, how long did you wait for him? after the show and before?

He loves the attention.

Yea, she's definitely crazing for not staying!

Who needs a whining baby, anyway?

I love it when it pours, especially those summer storms. I hate the misty rains.

I didn't know you were planning on giving him those..what did he say?

And when are you coming home from Paris?

That's a shame...but at least it will take away a lot of stress.

Hmm..can we make reservations at Hard Rock Cafe in NY and hang around Time Square, or is that too expensive?

I've never made reservations there before.

this is how it went

me:*handed mika the bag of gifts (farting putty, condoms, brown and yellow beaded bracelet that says MFC on it that i made, and this really annoying machine key chain that burps lol)* hi mika! shyly

mika: hi

me:here is some farting putty, chicken condoms *laughs* and a burping machine for when you are bored on the tour bus!

mika:*laughs* signs *laughs more* signs *laughs even more*

me:*melts into the ground*:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

i also wrote a note on the plastic bag (hopefully he will be able to read it because a) i havent written anything since the last day of school lol and b) it was on a plastic bag that i had to to write leaning on the ground lol) and it said what was inside and i told him to wear the bracelet lol

i am coming back to ny august 27th...i think:boxed:

this is how it went

me:*handed mika the bag of gifts (farting putty' date=' condoms, brown and yellow beaded bracelet that says MFC on it that i made, and this really annoying machine key chain that burps lol)* hi mika! shyly

mika: hi

me:here is some farting putty, chicken condoms *laughs* and a burping machine for when you are bored on the tour bus!

mika:*laughs* signs *laughs more* signs *laughs even more*

me:*melts into the ground*:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

i also wrote a note on the plastic bag (hopefully he will be able to read it because a) i havent written anything since the last day of school lol and b) it was on a plastic bag that i had to to write leaning on the ground lol) and it said what was inside and i told him to wear the bracelet lol

i am coming back to ny august 27th...i think:boxed:[/quote']

HI AIMEE!!!!!! OMG -- that is AMAZING!!!!!! :wub2:

*dies*

HI AIMEE!!!!!! OMG -- that is AMAZING!!!!!! :wub2:

*dies*

haha i thought you would have liked it! lol i was beyond nervous! not only was i in front of mika but i was about to hand the poor innocent man condoms and not just any condoms MINI condoms:shocked::blink: and i was infront of my sister! when i gave them to him everyone around me was like wtf?!?!? hahah and he just laughed! that sweet cute laugh:wub2::wub2::wub2:

haha i thought you would have liked it! lol i was beyond nervous! not only was i in front of mika but i was about to hand the poor innocent man condoms and not just any condoms MINI condoms:shocked::blink: and i was infront of my sister! when i gave them to him everyone around me was like wtf?!?!? hahah and he just laughed! that sweet cute laugh:wub2:

OMG!!!! I can imagine their faces! bitches :mf_rosetinted:

I bet he will totally play with all your gifts! -- not sure about the condoms though -- HOPEFULL they won't fit him, and I don't mean they are too big either :lmao: I bet he loved your gifts the BEST :naughty:

NOW -- let's see if he wears the braclet -- he better

OMG!!!! I can imagine their faces! bitches :mf_rosetinted:

I bet he will totally play with all your gifts! -- not sure about the condoms though -- HOPEFULL they won't fit him, and I don't mean they are too big either :lmao: I bet he loved your gifts the BEST :naughty:

NOW -- let's see if he wears the braclet -- he better

he better i wrote on the back that i put them in to wear it lol

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIMEE!!! I really need to know what he said to you once you gave him the condoms!!!!!!! PLEASE tell us!! I am dying here to know.

ALL THAT should cure your curiosity for the moment!

Oh -- and if it is a l o n g wait there is no way we are going to the Hard Rock -- an hour is doable -- cause wait at the Olive Garden for an hour :mf_rosetinted:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucy!!! how are you??? when i gave mika the condoms he just laughed lol!!!! i dont think he knew what to say and i dont blame him! lol! i dont know what i would say if i got condoms and farting putty as a gift lol! the day was a 19 hour long day lol i got to the arena at 7 am (i was the 3 person there) we got let in at 7pm then this really crappy opening band came on and then yelle (she was amazing!) and then mika!!! then the show ended at 11:30 (i think) and then we waited about 30 mins for mika to come out and i got back to the hotel at 2 am!!!!!

HOLLY! hahahahahahahaha

o and did i mention i saw andy shirtless cuz he was changing in the tour bus right infront of the door lol!

OMFG -- I could have handled ANYTHING else you said but THAT :drool:

Why MUST you torture me so?