HollyD

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there gonna be food there?Lol.

Because I'm a vegetarian.

We are all going out to eat somewhere -- MOST LIKELY Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square.... I am SURE they have things on the menu for Vegetarians!!! :naughty:

oh my goodness! :naughty:

i must admit that seeing him get slapped with mud, and then rubbing it on himself is :mf_lustslow:, but geez aimee!!! you must not have seen a man for a while :lmao:

hhhuuuuhhh...... he ------

rubs mud............... on himself............................

:chkn:

Alex you are freaking me out about the Panic at the Disco stuff!!!!

Have you figured out what you are gonna do? :shocked:

.....I could only be so conflicted if it was MIKA playing the same night ---

but that is just me :roftl:

AND --- hhhhmmm ... I wonder who would win? You know that would be HARD!!!! Mika or Rufus..... HOPE that is one decision I never have to make!

AND --- hhhhmmm ... I wonder who would win? You know that would be HARD!!!! Mika or Rufus..... HOPE that is one decision I never have to make!

don't freak out! :naughty:

i've figured since they sign autographs before the show around 4...i'm going to wait in line as if i was going to see the, get an autograph or picture, and go home....since it's down the street. they'll be playing the same songs as last time, and i've never seen rufus!

oh god...rufus or mika? :blink:

i think....mika.

last night during an argument, my dad brought up my amazing mika experience. he said "you were 18 (even though i was 19...close enough) flew to new york, and met your idol! that never happens! i would have killed for that!" i was like ":blush-anim-cl: i know....."

don't freak out! :naughty:

i've figured since they sign autographs before the show around 4...i'm going to wait in line as if i was going to see the, get an autograph or picture, and go home....since it's down the street. they'll be playing the same songs as last time, and i've never seen rufus!

oh god...rufus or mika? :blink:

i think....mika.

last night during an argument, my dad brought up my amazing mika experience. he said "you were 18 (even though i was 19...close enough) flew to new york, and met your idol! that never happens! i would have killed for that!" i was like ":blush-anim-cl: i know....."

HOW do you KNOW they are gonna sign autographs before the show?

..... we still have to stalk Rufus before the show like we planned!

For me it would be MIKA too, no doubt-- no hesitation.... but STILL there would be a little part of my heart *dying* for the night! :naughty:

OMG -- what a nice argument! LMFAO! I like the part *that never happens* -- that is what I kept saying to Aimee!

We REALLY were l u c k y --- beyond belief!!! :wub2:

HOW do you KNOW they are gonna sign autographs before the show?

..... we still have to stalk Rufus before the show like we planned!

For me it would be MIKA too, no doubt-- no hesitation.... but STILL there would be a little part of my heart *dying* for the night! :naughty:

OMG -- what a nice argument! LMFAO! I like the part *that never happens* -- that is what I kept saying to Aimee!

We REALLY were l u c k y --- beyond belief!!! :wub2:

that's what they did last tour, so fingers crossed....PLUS i'm going to be calling the bank atlantic center that week :blush-anim-cl: maybe i'll go to the mall that day, and hope they're shopping :naughty:

oh definitley!! i hope rufus doesn't have a body guard with him :mf_rosetinted:

it really NEVER HAPPENS i think we were the luckiest concert goers of all time!!!

that's what they did last tour, so fingers crossed....PLUS i'm going to be calling the bank atlantic center that week :blush-anim-cl: maybe i'll go to the mall that day, and hope they're shopping

oh definitley!! i hope rufus doesn't have a body guard with him :mf_rosetinted:

it really NEVER HAPPENS i think we were the luckiest concert goers of all time!!!

Here, here :cheers: I'll drink to that!!!!! :bleh:

Oh -- are you kidding.. Rufus' bodyguard would be NO match for the likes of you and me, all hyped up and R E A D Y :das:

.... remind me what time we are getting to the Fillmore again...... :fisch:

THAT'S SO RUFUS :mf_rosetinted:

Here, here :cheers: I'll drink to that!!!!! :bleh:

Oh -- are you kidding.. Rufus' bodyguard would be NO match for the likes of you and me, all hyped up and R E A D Y :das:

.... remind me what time we are getting to the Fillmore again...... :fisch:

THAT'S SO RUFUS :mf_rosetinted:

so sooo true. we'll beat them down! :mf_rosetinted:

and that is so rufus!

5 o'clock...ish? this panic at the disco thing is quite the dilemma. i think i'll drive to see them the next night in orlando. then i can have THE FULL experience.

so sooo true. we'll beat them down! :mf_rosetinted:

and that is so rufus!

5 o'clock...ish? this panic at the disco thing is quite the dilemma. i think i'll drive to see them the next night in orlando. then i can have THE FULL experience.

Just checking cause that means we have to leave from your house by what.... 4:30-ish......

OMG -- guess what..... I got 2 of the million CD's I ordered on Friday.... can you beleive that? NOW THAT WAS F A S T service!!!! I cannot wait to get into the car and listen!!!!! Watch me not like any of them, but the ones I already know :mf_rosetinted:

Just checking cause that means we have to leave from your house by what.... 4:30-ish......

OMG -- guess what..... I got 2 of the million CD's I ordered on Friday.... can you beleive that? NOW THAT WAS F A S T service!!!! I cannot wait to get into the car and listen!!!!! Watch me not like any of them, but the ones I already know :mf_rosetinted:

sounds right to me. :wink2:

geez, that is fast!!! that'd be sooo funny that you wasted all that money and you only like the ones i burned :naughty:.

i'm evil for that.

sounds right to me. :wink2:

geez, that is fast!!! that'd be sooo funny that you wasted all that money and you only like the ones i burned :naughty:.

i'm evil for that.

We will see!!!! I will be pissed.........

Not really :naughty:

OMG there was a hidden treasure in one of them -- guess what it was....

RUFUS WAINWRIGHT LIVE AT THE FILLMORE

*of course* not our Fillmore.....

But, uuummm it iwll be nice to get a feel of a live show!!!! :das:

holly do you actually not know who you would choose:shocked::shocked: i am disappointed in you holly:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: tsk tsk:naughty: