MFC Masquerade Ball

HollyD

HOW do you KNOW they are gonna sign autographs before the show?

..... we still have to stalk Rufus before the show like we planned!

For me it would be MIKA too, no doubt-- no hesitation.... but STILL there would be a little part of my heart *dying* for the night! :naughty:

OMG -- what a nice argument! LMFAO! I like the part *that never happens* -- that is what I kept saying to Aimee!

We REALLY were l u c k y --- beyond belief!!! :wub2:

i know! and the strange part is i think 3 shows is just enough! i mean i thought i would be dying and crying myself into dehydration after the nimes concert but i really wasnt, it wasnt like the terminal 5 concert where it just ended... i think the fact that the next dvd will be coming out in september and the constant video blogs helped cope but i think 3 concerts is just enough to not make you sooo depressed lol! i cant even believe that i actually saw mika this summer 3 times in france! i felt like the luckiest person in the world! i still feel like the luckiest person in the world!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man I just saw that we're not having the ball anymore! :-( I was really looking forward to it.But hey I bet it is very expensive.I just hope that this meet-up isn't cancelled like the other one.

well we are not having a ball but we are still going to meet up in nyc and have a very touristy day and we are going to eat at hard rock cafe by time square

Where are we on the attendee list? :blink:

I took yall off... when the plans changed -- cause I did not know how you all would feel about us no longer having the Masquerade Ball.... TRUST me -- I want to put your names back on!!!! So can I? :naughty:

Aw man I just saw that we're not having the ball anymore! :-( I was really looking forward to it.But hey I bet it is very expensive.I just hope that this meet-up isn't cancelled like the other one.

NO NO NO--- this one is NOT going to be cancelled!!!! NO WAY!!! We are still going to have a blast, ans to tell you the truth this way we will most likely have even more F U N!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

holly do you actually not know who you would choose:shocked: i am disappointed in you holly:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: tsk tsk:naughty:

OF COURSE I WOULD CHOOSE Mr. Penniman :wub2:

i know! and the strange part is i think 3 shows is just enough! i mean i thought i would be dying and crying myself into dehydration after the nimes concert but i really wasnt' date=' it wasnt like the terminal 5 concert where it just ended... i think the fact that the next dvd will be coming out in september and the constant video blogs helped cope but i think 3 concerts is just enough to not make you sooo depressed lol! i cant even believe that i actually saw mika this summer 3 times in france! i felt like the luckiest person in the world! i still feel like the luckiest person in the world![/quote']

Okay so that is good news -- next tour I guess since we are seeing him as MUCH as humanly possible I will be okay then! :roftl: That is good to know!!!!

well we are not having a ball but we are still going to meet up in nyc and have a very touristy day and we are going to eat at hard rock cafe by time square

...yeah if we can EVER get into the Hard Rock -- maybe we should like be standing in front of the doors like right when they open! Maybe that is the

O N L Y way that we will not have to WAIT for 12 hours :mf_rosetinted:

OMG there was a hidden treasure in one of them -- guess what it was....

RUFUS WAINWRIGHT LIVE AT THE FILLMORE

*of course* not our Fillmore.....

But, uuummm it iwll be nice to get a feel of a live show!!!! :das:

OMG Alex -- it wasn't a CD but a DVD -- I watched it last night ---- OMG!

And in between it showed him walking around San Francisco before his show -- YES... he was out walking around.... and he looked so :das: BEAUTIFUL -- and OMG the way he talks *dies*

------- I don't know if I can be as calm as the people in the audiance.....

after all I am a MIKA fan :mf_rosetinted:

wheres the meet-up now?

im behind on all threads, :bleh:

We are going to go to Hard Rock Cafe and just basically site-seeing around NYC and Times Square -- spraying glitter on the lovely people of New York. :naughty:

We are going to go to Hard Rock Cafe and just basically site-seeing around NYC and Times Square -- spraying glitter on the lovely people of New York. :naughty:

Oh, so we're still doing the Hard Rock Cafe?

We should go there early then, it'll probably be really busy since it's a Saturday.

And I was right there yesterday. Nokia is right next to it, and across from Nokia is the GMA studio.:wink2:

And Toys R Us is near too. Lets go on the ferris wheel!

Oh, so we're still doing the Hard Rock Cafe?

We should go there early then, it'll probably be really busy since it's a Saturday.

And I was right there yesterday. Nokia is right next to it, and across from Nokia is the GMA studio.:wink2:

And Toys R Us is near too. Lets go on the ferris wheel!

YES... I guess you missed my brilliant post about BEING at the door when they open--- so that we do not have to wait a million hours just to get a table!!!!! :naughty: OMG... I TOLD ALEX Nokia was right there -- I was standing there in awe and she just ignores me :mf_rosetinted: FIGURES... well I saw it anyways! :wub2:

OOOOhhhhh the Ferris Wheel is a MUST! And I have to go to scwartz what ever what ever that store is called :mf_rosetinted:

YES... I guess you missed my brilliant post about BEING at the door when they open--- so that we do not have to wait a million hours just to get a table!!!!! :naughty: OMG... I TOLD ALEX Nokia was right there -- I was standing there in awe and she just ignores me :mf_rosetinted: FIGURES... well I saw it anyways! :wub2:

OOOOhhhhh the Ferris Wheel is a MUST! And I have to go to scwartz what ever what ever that store is called :mf_rosetinted:

Guess I did.:naughty:

I have no idea where that is, but we should! And the M&M place! It looks awesome. haha

Guess I did.:naughty:

I have no idea where that is, but we should! And the M&M place! It looks awesome. haha

We need projects too *for our pictures* like taking pics with our MFC Banner in front of all the unique statues...... I like the LOVE one....

you cant forget dylans candy bar! :drool:

o and dont forget your costumes! me and holly have already decided that even though there wont be a masquerade everyone is going to dress up as mika characters!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh yes... ALEX -- that is a place JUST like the little shop we went to in Wilton Manor..... we will LOVE that place for sure!!!!

Someone should dress up like a chicken :mf_rosetinted:

what is? :blink:

can i dress up like mika?

:naughty:

Dylan's Candy Bar :bleh:

*that's where they got the chicken condoms that Aimee gave to Mika*

TOTALLY 'our kind of store' :drool:

Sure.... but you MUST wear braces! :naughty:

what's dylan's candy bar? i'm soo confused :shocked:

i love that store. i should go back soon.

i'll be mika then.

mika_arm_in_air_320x440.jpg

i'm gonna wear my braces like that, cause i've worn them up, and it does NOT look good :no:

what's dylan's candy bar? i'm soo confused :shocked:

i love that store. i should go back soon.

i'll be mika then.

mika_arm_in_air_320x440.jpg

i'm gonna wear my braces like that, cause i've worn them up, and it does NOT look good :no:

NICE PIC :drool:

So is your underwear gonna show too?

In which case make sure it is grey :mf_rosetinted:

Did you not read Aimee's post at all..... if you did you should not be confused! Dylan's Candy Bar is a shop in NYC -- that we MUST go to. And I was just explaining to you that it is the same type store as the one we went to in Wilton Manor....... :bleh:

GOT IT? :mf_rosetinted:

NICE PIC

So is your underwear gonna show too?

In which case make sure it is grey :mf_rosetinted:

Did you not read Aimee's post at all..... if you did you should not be confused! Dylan's Candy Bar is a shop in NYC -- that we MUST go to. And I was just explaining to you that it is the same type store as the one we went to in Wilton Manor....... :bleh:

GOT IT? :mf_rosetinted:

i'm thinking my undies will show...maybe they'll be more festive than plain gray though. :wink2:

i skimmed through it :blush-anim-cl:

i understand now. i love stores like that! i'm excited!!! i thought she got the :chkn: condoms at spencers....:blink:

no i got them at spencers lol! and that made me laugh becuase dylans candy bar is a candy store and can you imagine if they sold chicken condoms there!!!!!!!!LMFAO!