HollyD

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh i like that 2nd one!!!

i think i'm going to make mine.

i'll go to michaels this weekend to see if it's possible for me.

I like the second one ALOT too!!!!

OMG - they have EVERYTHING you could possibly ever need/want to make a mask there!!!!! :naughty:

.... I L I K E the first one!!!!!!! :wub2:

thanks hilary!

why can't come?

it would be fun.

Well, i'm kind of on the opposite coast...:blush-anim-cl:

And i'm going to be in NYC in August, so i don't think my mom wants to spend that much again so soon.

But, you never know, we've talked about going again in the fall.

I'm 90% sure i'm going to be in New York over spring break, so it's kind of a tough situation.

Well, i'm kind of on the opposite coast...:blush-anim-cl:

And i'm going to be in NYC in August, so i don't think my mom wants to spend that much again so soon.

But, you never know, we've talked about going again in the fall.

I'm 90% sure i'm going to be in New York over spring break, so it's kind of a tough situation.

Ooooooh. i thought you lived in new york

:blink:

btw, i loooooooove brendon in your sigie. he's soo adorable when he's dancing around his room in "9 in the afternoon"!

i love when he vacuums his bed.

:wub2:

Ooooooh. i thought you lived in new york

:blink:

btw, i loooooooove brendon in your sigie. he's soo adorable when he's dancing around his room in "9 in the afternoon"!

i love when he vacuums his bed.

:wub2:

I wish I did!!!

That would make my life a lot easier, seeing how my best friend lives in Jersey.

Why thanks!

I love the music video for 9 in the afternoon ^_^

Brendon looks like such a cute little boy in it!

I could have sworn you guys flew into Newark.:roftl:

I hooope. I think. :blink:

I would just have no idea what to wear. Plus I don't think masks and glasses mix well.:naughty:

what you should do is make the eye-holes a little bigger, then get glitter and totally play up the eyes. :bleh:

(sorry if I butted it. xD)

I could have sworn you guys flew into Newark.:roftl:

I hooope. I think. :blink:

I would just have no idea what to wear. Plus I don't think masks and glasses mix well.:naughty:

Alex DID NOT just say that we flew into LaGuardia -- ALEX WHAT FLIGHT were YOU on????? OMG! I have my boarding pass right here -- WE FLEW INTO JFK!!!!

The ONLY time we saw LaGuardia is when our hotel shuttle was dropping guests off there on our way BACK to JFK! OMG!!!! You about made me pee my pants! :lmao:

Creating your outfit is half the FUN!!!! Besides Jess -- I have seen some BEAUTIFUL Masquerade head pieces that are not a 'mask' at all -- in fact I am thinking about one of those instead -- you can wear WHATEVER you like!!! :huglove:

IF ALL OF THE TERMINAL 5 people are not there -- I am gonna SCREAM, cause you all know -- more then ANYTHING else this is a 'Terminal 5 Reunion' --

when else can we ALL be in the same room -- same town -- same STATE for that matter! :mf_rosetinted:

THIS IS ESPECIALLY DIRECTED TO ALL OF THE BRAT PACK

There are no excuses allowed :cool:

Alex DID NOT just say that we flew into LaGuardia -- ALEX WHAT FLIGHT were YOU on????? OMG! I have my boarding pass right here -- WE FLEW INTO JFK!!!!

The ONLY time we saw LaGuardia is when our hotel shuttle was dropping guests off there on our way BACK to JFK! OMG!!!! You about made me pee my pants! :lmao:

:floor:

oh crap!!!

that's right! oh god! i left with the lady from la guardia! oooh geez. my hair color is getting darker, and darker, but i'm getting blonder and blonder in the inside!