Teddy Geiger

mika-fan1001

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg!!! ur so lucky! thats sooo cool!

lol, well i love his eyes, theyre icy blue!

I guess it's cool to other people, but to me it's just like "whatever"....unless someone I'm obsessed with is there :naughty:

I don't know if you saw our discussion in the Mikagasmic thread a while ago, but I'm scared of blue-eyed people :lmao:

I can't look them in the eye:blush-anim-cl:

I guess it's cool to other people, but to me it's just like "whatever"....unless someone I'm obsessed with is there :naughty:

I don't know if you saw our discussion in the Mikagasmic thread a while ago, but I'm scared of blue-eyed people :lmao:

I can't look them in the eye:blush-anim-cl:

im blue eyed xD

well im not usually obsessed w/ all that, im related to quite a few famous ppl, and a few are close fam. friends, but that would b so cool to do

i am obsessed w/ eyes tho, i think blue eyes are sexy! lol my friend says that its a mmiricle i even look at mika, normally i like guys only w/ blue eyes xD

im blue eyed xD

well im not usually obsessed w/ all that, im related to quite a few famous ppl, and a few are close fam. friends, but that would b so cool to do

i am obsessed w/ eyes tho, i think blue eyes are sexy! lol my friend says that its a mmiricle i even look at mika, normally i like guys only w/ blue eyes xD

It's fun sometimes...:naughty:

Yeah, I'm the opposite. They can't have blue eyes :lol3:

I think blue eyes are really pretty though, I just can't look at them :lmfao:

It's fun sometimes...:naughty:

Yeah, I'm the opposite. They can't have blue eyes :lol3:

I think blue eyes are really pretty though, I just can't look at them :lmfao:

hahaha

well when im really tired, or have been crying mine get really ice blue! i think its so pretty!

lol

Really? That's awesome!:punk:

i know, then i take pics of them, and my sister calls me emo for taking pics of my eyes :S

well me and both my sisters have the same eyes, except the oldest one's kindof turned green. and ppl will be like "are u kaleighs sister?" and i say ya and theyre like "ur eyes, theyre the same" but its creepy when a really old man starts hitting on u cuz he wants to c more of them :S lol

i know, then i take pics of them, and my sister calls me emo for taking pics of my eyes :S

well me and both my sisters have the same eyes, except the oldest one's kindof turned green. and ppl will be like "are u kaleighs sister?" and i say ya and theyre like "ur eyes, theyre the same" but its creepy when a really old man starts hitting on u cuz he wants to c more of them :S lol

That is creepy...:boxed:

Yeah, I think my eyes are turning green :blink:

It's really weird haha