Important every day message..

This is in no way meant to offend anyone:

Recently, my sister was involved in a car crash. It was in no way her fault, but thats beside my point. (She is fine by the way)..but only beacuse of her seatbelt. If that was not there she would be dead or seriously injured. I don't want sympathy, beacuse it luckly did not effect me too much. However what I do want is to send out the message just how important seatbelts are in cars.

This may seem blindingly simple, but I would hate to hear of any of you guys involved in such an accident and be worse off. I also notice in the dvd, it appears Mika does not wear his seat belt sometimes :fisch: . Of couse I'm not accusing anyone, of anything, as it is unlikely this is a reflection on everyday car going.

Thanks for your time, and happy driving. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is in no way meant to offend anyone:

Recently, my sister was involved in a car crash. It was in no way her fault, but thats beside my point. (She is fine by the way)..but only beacuse of her seatbelt. If that was not there she would be dead or seriously injured. I don't want sympathy, beacuse it luckly did not effect me too much. However what I do want is to send out the message just how important seatbelts are in cars.

This may seem blindingly simple, but I would hate to hear of any of you guys involved in such an accident and be worse off. I also notice in the dvd, it appears Mika does not wear his seat belt sometimes :fisch: . Of couse I'm not accusing anyone, of anything, as it is unlikely this is a reflection on everyday car going.

Thanks for your time, and happy driving. :)

Thanks.

It's the law here in the UK both for front and backseat passengers.

I don't feel quite safe without it.

I was appalled to see, yesterday, in a car pulled up next to me at the lights, a woman in the front passenger seat with a baby on her lap!

Thanks.

I was appalled to see, yesterday, in a car pulled up next to me at the lights, a woman in the front passenger seat with a baby on her lap!

Was it Britney Spears? :naughty:

Sorry, this is not a laughing matter. :no:

Thanks.

It's a law here in Holland too.

Children would get a armadillo click-thingy for on their seatbelts if they wore it. :bleh:

A baby? That's too awfull.. :shocked:

Thanks.

Yea, I live in the UK too:blush-anim-cl:. Thats what makes it even scarier to see peope with no seatbelt , and on their phone!! :thumbdown: A baby? thats just awful :thumbdown:

oi , well i'm glad to hear your sister is alright!:wink2:

ever since i watched a required vid. in school, i have been more consious about wearing my seatbelt. The police told us of....well actually i won't go into detail but it was bad....real bad and ever since my best friend and sister got hit by cars i'm also more aware of the surroundings while i'm driving.

Thanks for caring bout us!:bleh: