This One's For Us Girls PART 29

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky girl! :wink2: I'll have to wait until November before I can go to Starbucks. But then there will happen something special. :roftl::roftl:

Something special eh? :naughty: Do you know if you're coming on a weekend? Cos I'll have uni and won't have much free time.

Woah.. Scary :shocked:

Heya Everyone :wink2:

I guess it could have been worse at least it was on the ground :sweatdrop: Did you hear about that plane that had some hole in it and like half of the people's suitcases fell out.. and just.. some freaky stuff.

And hello!!

I guess it could have been worse at least it was on the ground :sweatdrop: Did you hear about that plane that had some hole in it and like half of the people's suitcases fell out.. and just.. some freaky stuff.

And hello!!

I don't think so... :blink:

I got shocked the other day, Entertainment news, Mikaness! :roftl:

But I had to stop myself screaming MIKA! at the screen :sweatdrop:

Good evening, Vanessa! :bleh: Did you have a nice day?

Errm.... I'll see if I have any money to spend first :naughty:

Hi Mario !Yep it was a very boring day as usually :naughty:

I haven't been there for ages !Last time i went there was in London :shocked::blink:

That is why I will never fly.

Hiya! :wink2:

I'm okay, I have new glasses and they're annoying me :blink:

You'll get used to them. It takes a few weeks.

I haven't been there for ages !Last time i went there was in London :shocked::blink:

I haven't been there for a while either. It's expensive and I'm trying to not spend my money on food lol.

Something special eh? :naughty: Do you know if you're coming on a weekend? Cos I'll have uni and won't have much free time.

And hello!!

I hope you'll have time for a little walk and a surprising cappuccino! :naughty:

I haven't any concrete plans for my trip in November so far. But I think I'll come for one or two days. And it'll be surely possible to come on a weekend. :thumb_yello:

I haven't been there for a while either. It's expensive and I'm trying to not spend my money on food lol.

Yeah they are very expensive here too :thumbdown:

I save all my money for my next mika gig instead of spending them on silly things:naughty:

I hope you'll have time for a little walk and a surprising cappuccino! :naughty:

I haven't any concrete plans for my trip in November so far. But I think I'll come for one or two days. And it'll be surely possible to come on a weekend. :thumb_yello:

Thanks :naughty: I really need a nice walk in the nice weather anyway (if it doesn't rain, hopefully).

Ok, great!! :biggrin2:

Yeah they are very expensive here too :thumbdown:

I save all my money for my next mika gig instead of spending them on silly things:naughty:

I wish they weren't. But then I guess if they weren't we would be constantly buying them :naughty:

That's what I'm trying to do as well :bleh: