hotdlp

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet :wub2:

It couldn't have been worse than the UK :naughty: Was it hard to understand?

Yup I went to Milan for one day and stayed in Bergamo for the rest of the week. I'm going to Sicily on Sunday.

I don't know...sometimes the pronuciation was different,so it was harder for me to catch all the words one by one (even though it was easy to catch the general meaning of the sentence).

for example they say 'tiw' instead of 'two' :naughty:

Oh,Sicily is lovely,but it's extremely hot...more or less 45 degrees.ibetter to take a hat and a sun lotion :wink2:

Hi Bab!!!:huglove:

I know,I haven't been here so much lately,but I've been quite busy this period.

moreover,I was very sad because I missed the Amstedam gig :thumbdown:

how are you?what have you been doing?

I'm pretty good,i got into uni i wanted and i found an apartament!:thumb_yello:

I don't know...sometimes the pronuciation was different,so it was harder for me to catch all the words one by one (even though it was easy to catch the general meaning of the sentence).

for example they say 'tiw' instead of 'two' :naughty:

Oh,Sicily is lovely,but it's extremely hot...more or less 45 degrees.ibetter to take a hat and a sun lotion :wink2:

Yeah it's pretty hard to understand, even I have troubles sometimes :roftl: I find Scottish the hardest accent to understand though :naughty:

45 degrees :shocked: Such a difference to here! It feels like it's 10 degrees :blink: But hey at least there's a beach so I'll stay in the water all day.

Yeah it's pretty hard to understand, even I have troubles sometimes :roftl: I find Scottish the hardest accent to understand though :naughty:

45 degrees :shocked: Such a difference to here! It feels like it's 10 degrees :blink: But hey at least there's a beach so I'll stay in the water all day.

I've never been to scotand,but I bet I'd have big difficulties in understanding :naughty:

i'm sure you'll fell like in heaven in that fresh and transparent water!

I've never been to scotand,but I bet I'd have big difficulties in understanding :naughty:

i'm sure you'll fell like in heaven in that fresh and transparent water!

It's really nice, but I guess you should avoid talking to people when you're there :naughty: Who did you go to Ireland with?

Yeah! I can't wait :wub2: Just 4 days to go :D