MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

It is a raffle that the Florida Lottery had every year. It is called Hoilday Millionaire Raffle and there is a limited number of tickets sold. Once they are all sold out that is it! The drawing is December 31 - and winning numbers will be posted by 3:00. It is like buying a lotto ticket. It looks just like a quick pick - only it is not a dollar like a single lotto ticket. Each Raffle ticket is $20.00 each :boxed:

Anyways it is suppose to be your BEST odds of winning EVER --

*due to the limited amount of tickets sold*

They are drawing 9 million dollar prizes

10 50,000 dollar prized

12 5,000 dollar prizes

AND

1,000 500.00 prizes

---- if I do not win *SOMETHING* I am going to SCREAM!

I have 24 CHANCES! :shocked:

THAT is a total of: $480.00 spent on tickets! :wink2:

HOLY CRAP :shocked:

you spent $500 on tickets?!?!!?!?

that's 50 tickets to twilight!:shocked::shocked:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP :shocked:

you spent $500 on tickets?!?!!?!?

that's 50 tickets to twilight!:shocked::shocked:

NOPE == I wish I had that kind of money! We played at work - so from here I have 21 chances! And then I bought 3 of my OWN! So I hope one of MY tickets win!!!! :roftl:

Even if I win 'with work' all I can say is -- we will be having one hell of a MFC Day @ Disney this year!!!! :woot_jump:

NOPE == I wish I had that kind of money! We played at work - so from here I have 21 chances! And then I bought 3 of my OWN! So I hope one of MY tickets win!!!! :roftl:

Even if I win 'with work' all I can say is -- we will be having one hell of a MFC Day @ Disney this year!!!! :woot_jump:

omigoodness! i hope you win then!

have you heard from ada yet??? i have next friday and saturday off so we can get together.

Saturday would be PER FECT! She lost her phone -- so we have to communicate through her sister! We should make the plans and then notify her of the details! :naughty:

Saturday would be PER FECT! She lost her phone -- so we have to communicate through her sister! We should make the plans and then notify her of the details! :naughty:

ya, that would probably be a good idea :naughty:

i'm in your town now, so you get to make the plans.

PM me your address so i can mapquest it, and see the difficulty level :naughty:

i'm going to work now, so ttyl :huglove:

ya, that would probably be a good idea :naughty:

i'm in your town now, so you get to make the plans.

PM me your address so i can mapquest it, and see the difficulty level :naughty:

i'm going to work now, so ttyl :huglove:

Technically we are SO not going to be in 'my town' at all! We are going to Ada. I will give you the address where I am going to meet you -- you can see HOW easy it is ---- but, I am not sure that MapQuest is going to give you the BEST nor easiest route here -- so you might JUST need to listen to me -- I will be your MapQuest.......... if I see that it is WAY off! :wink2:

i hope it doesn't smell nasty

I smelled it.

It smelled like flowers:naughty: It was a Borders not Hot Topic and it was 24.99$

It is a raffle that the Florida Lottery had every year. It is called Hoilday Millionaire Raffle and there is a limited number of tickets sold. Once they are all sold out that is it! The drawing is December 31 - and winning numbers will be posted by 3:00. It is like buying a lotto ticket. It looks just like a quick pick - only it is not a dollar like a single lotto ticket. Each Raffle ticket is $20.00 each :boxed:

Anyways it is suppose to be your BEST odds of winning EVER --

*due to the limited amount of tickets sold*

They are drawing 9 million dollar prizes

10 50,000 dollar prized

12 5,000 dollar prizes

AND

1,000 500.00 prizes

---- if I do not win *SOMETHING* I am going to SCREAM!

I have 24 CHANCES! :shocked:

THAT is a total of: $480.00 spent on tickets! :wink2:

That's how much I've spent on Twilight tickets:roftl:

just kidding.

HELL YES WE WILL!!!

We need to also be thinking of some Awesome ideas for the documentary!!!! :woot_jump:

OH YEAH!!!

I have email you a question after you email me the pictures:naughty:

We have to get us on video holding the banner and walking around the park with it:naughty:

not really :blink:

i think you need some nyquill :naughty:

NO WAY!! I got high so many times yesterday I'm still a little:insane:

maybe later:naughty:

We NEED ideas we NEED imagination we need to think of things/ways to make this the BIGGEST and grandest Meet Up ever :doh:

*tries to think of something AMAZING!*