MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly have you thought of anything for your shirt?

I have!!!! I have an absolute vision in my head! I think I will have to get my mommy to help me with it though cause she can sew SO well -- I can not even tie a knot! :doh: I like my idea though.....

It is hilarious seems like everyones shirts are gonna be about 3 things --

MIKA

the Disney Meet UP

------ and ---------

last but OBVIOUSLY not least ---

Twilight! :naughty:

Alysia is in LOVE with Alice -- so you know where his is going! :bleh:

... and he thinks he is Jasper! :roftl:

I have!!!! I have an absolute vision in my head! I think I will have to get my mommy to help me with it though cause she can sew SO well -- I can not even tie a knot! :doh: I like my idea though.....

It is hilarious seems like everyones shirts are gonna be about 3 things --

MIKA

the Disney Meet UP

------ and ---------

last but OBVIOUSLY not least ---

Twilight! :naughty:

Alysia is in LOVE with Alice -- so you know where his is going! :bleh:

... and he thinks he is Jasper! :roftl:

I would never let my mom help me, she would take over:naughty:

Of course!

Mika, Rob,and Edward:wub2:

I would never let my mom help me, she would take over:naughty:

Of course!

Mika, Rob,and Edward:wub2:

I don't have to worry about that with my mom -- I want her to ..... she can feel in charge .... cause she will be doing all of the 'work' :naughty:

I will have it ALL laid out for her, and put her straight to work!!!! :thumb_yello:

MISSION accomplished -- and all is happy! :roftl:

I don't have to worry about that with my mom -- I want her to ..... she can feel in charge .... cause she will be doing all of the 'work' :naughty:

I will have it ALL laid out for her, and put her straight to work!!!! :thumb_yello:

MISSION accomplished -- and all is happy! :roftl:

I can't wait to see your shirt!:naughty:

Holly I've been thinking instead of going to Disney why don't we all just go to Old Town and stay at the same hotel we stayed at, it would be much cheaper! and since we know what to do now it would be more fun. Then for dinner we can go to The Sizzler for Alex.

Just a thought.:original:

Holly I've been thinking instead of going to Disney why don't we all just go to Old Town and stay at the same hotel we stayed at, it would be much cheaper! and since we know what to do now it would be more fun. Then for dinner we can go to The Sizzler for Alex.

Just a thought.:original:

I think that's a great idea. Things are way too tight right now for me to have to worry about coming up with an extra $500.00 in the next few weeks that I don't have. I think Old Town is a great idea. And besides that there is alot of other attractions that are VERY reasnable like - Ripleys ...... I won't even say *Wonderworks* -cause I know you don't like it-

to make things even easier - we should not stay at the same place - then I won't have to come up with 240.00 for the resort. There is a Days Inn RIGHT BESIDE Old Town ... me and the boys have stayed there MANY times. It is no palace like where we stayed for the Christmas Party - but, it is a decent hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean .... there is a pool and all that - and we could just walk to Old Town and stay there all night *or as late as we wanted to anyways* You and Alex could get a room .... and me and the boys could get a room. We could have joined rooms so that all we have to do is open the door in between us and it will be one big party. I will check to see what they rate is right now - but, usually it is like 30.00 a night. So are we still gonna do it for 2 nights? Friday and Saturday? Or JUST Saturday? There will be no drought of things to do -- that is for sure. And I love the Sizzler! :licks_lips:

You know at some point we have to go to Olive Garden while we are there - it is a tradition! And it has been a l o n g time! The Days Inn is 47.00 BUT there is an Econo Lodge - across the street from Old Town that is 29.00 a night and it includes breakfast! And it is actually nicer then the Days Inn beleive it or not! Expedia sale :naughty:GOTTA love Expedia!

So just let me know how all of that sounds - and if it will be for 2 nights as we had always planned or just one ... so I know what is what!

I think that's a great idea. Things are way too tight right now for me to have to worry about coming up with an extra $500.00 in the next few weeks that I don't have. I think Old Town is a great idea. And besides that there is alot of other attractions that are VERY reasnable like - Ripleys ...... I won't even say *Wonderworks* -cause I know you don't like it-

to make things even easier - we should not stay at the same place - then I won't have to come up with 240.00 for the resort. There is a Days Inn RIGHT BESIDE Old Town ... me and the boys have stayed there MANY times. It is no palace like where we stayed for the Christmas Party - but, it is a decent hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean .... there is a pool and all that - and we could just walk to Old Town and stay there all night *or as late as we wanted to anyways* You and Alex could get a room .... and me and the boys could get a room. We could have joined rooms so that all we have to do is open the door in between us and it will be one big party. I will check to see what they rate is right now - but, usually it is like 30.00 a night. So are we still gonna do it for 2 nights? Friday and Saturday? Or JUST Saturday? There will be no drought of things to do -- that is for sure. And I love the Sizzler! :licks_lips:

You know at some point we have to go to Olive Garden while we are there - it is a tradition! And it has been a l o n g time! The Days Inn is 47.00 BUT there is an Econo Lodge - across the street from Old Town that is 29.00 a night and it includes breakfast! And it is actually nicer then the Days Inn beleive it or not! Expedia sale :naughty:GOTTA love Expedia!

So just let me know how all of that sounds - and if it will be for 2 nights as we had always planned or just one ... so I know what is what!

that all sounds fabulous!! btw, i checked the disney birthday thing, since your b-day is in february, and you can only get in free on THAT day. :thumbdown:

we should try to get a joint room so we can keep the party going! :naughty:

SIZZLER!!! :kachinga:

and i know that hanging out with you= the olive garden:naughty:

that all sounds fabulous!! btw, i checked the disney birthday thing, since your b-day is in february, and you can only get in free on THAT day. :thumbdown:

we should try to get a joint room so we can keep the party going! :naughty:

SIZZLER!!! :kachinga:

and i know that hanging out with you= the olive garden:naughty:

So you prolly just skimmed through all that - cause I did mention the fact that we should get ajoining rooms so that the party dosen't end *till the last person falls asleep* :naughty:

..... we haven't been to Olive Garden in a VERY long time - somehow we started going to Chili's :blink:

So you prolly just skimmed through all that - cause I did mention the fact that we should get ajoining rooms so that the party dosen't end *till the last person falls asleep* :naughty:

..... we haven't been to Olive Garden in a VERY long time - somehow we started going to Chili's :blink:

you know i can't read! :fisch:

i know! i think the last time we went was the first time we went bowling :boxed:

the last time i went to OG was in october, and it wasn't as good as when we go.

you know i can't read! :fisch:

i know! i think the last time we went was the first time we went bowling :boxed:

the last time i went to OG was in october, and it wasn't as good as when we go.

And I haven't been in a REALLY long time! It is n e v e r the same without you :huglove: I really miss our bowling nights! The last little queens were a trip! OMG - me and the boys went bowling - well it was like a month ago now - and there was a WHOLE bunch of queens right beside us --- and it was SO :jawdrop: because THIS ain't Wilton Manors - honey!

But, unlike our little OLD ones in WM - these ones were all under 30 and

F - I - N - E :licks_lips:

Austin was about to :puking: the whole time cause of all the 'gestures' :das:

And I haven't been in a REALLY long time! It is n e v e r the same without you :huglove: I really miss our bowling nights! The last little queens were a trip! OMG - me and the boys went bowling - well it was like a month ago now - and there was a WHOLE bunch of queens right beside us --- and it was SO :jawdrop: because THIS ain't Wilton Manors - honey!

But, unlike our little OLD ones in WM - these ones were all under 30 and

F - I - N - E :licks_lips:

Austin was about to :puk ing: the whole time cause of all the 'gestures' :da s:

WOAH!!! i thought all the florida gays lived in WM or key west :shocked:

ooooh young gays :das:

i can't wait til i have film class, cause they will be all up in there. i was thinking of taking a drama class just to be around them, but it would take me too long to get used to new people.

i haven't bowled since then either. i'm resting up to beat my score of 26 :naughty:

WOAH!!! i thought all the florida gays lived in WM or key west :shocked:

ooooh young gays :das:

i can't wait til i have film class, cause they will be all up in there. i was thinking of taking a drama class just to be around them, but it would take me too long to get used to new people.

i haven't bowled since then either. i'm resting up to beat my score of 26 :naughty:

I think it is safe to say that there are gays in pretty much every corner of Florida -- even in the wooded areas :wink2:

Last time we went bowling I got 118 -- so you better be resting well! :roftl:

This all sounds perfect!

I'm still going to wear my shirt I will just have to make some modification to it:naughty:

We can go to the Titanic Exhibit too:woot_jump:

I've always wanted to go to Ripleys, we can also see how much Wonder works is.

The room idea is great!Which ever hotel is cheaper:naughty: