MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

i still can't believe that the new york one had shakira, but no freddie mercury :no:

where was the one in old town? i never saw it?

I don't think ANY wax museum will top the one in NYC!!! Even if there was no Freddie - - - but there was a RuPaul :boxed:

ther w a s one in Old Town -- it might have closed down or something, cause I did not see it either! There was a toture chamber in that one -- well there is at the one in St. Augustine too -- I was too :chkn: to go in there -- so Austin went alone! :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the along the same lines Deb. You may not have a car, but we will :wink2: i can't imagine us all being right there at the same time - and not getting a chance to see you.... seems SO wrong! WHO knows when we will get the chance to see you again.

Surely we can arrange something.......

we could come anywhere - we could come to you......

perhaps dinner together Friday night. *or Saturday night, if it is more convenient* I don't know - but, we really should figure out something! It's not like we live in the same state - or that we can see each other any time we please!~

I like the dinner idea! That would be great.

I will tell Deb so she doesn't have to come in here:naughty:

EDIT

:roftl: Well I see you already did it for me.

Oh! :doh: How long ago did you go? I went to the wax museum ONCE -- it was the worst one ever! Even the one in Old Town was better then the Potter's Wax Museum in St. Augustine! . . . . and that is saying alot! :naughty:

But, then again I could be partial - cause the one at Old Town had Freddie Mercury!!!! :wub2:

I only went for a day.

:roftl: I only remember seeing Tyra Banks

I like the dinner idea! That would be great.

I will tell Deb so she doesn't have to come in here:naughty:

EDIT

:roftl: Well I see you already did it for me.

I only went for a day.

:roftl: I only remember seeing Tyra Banks

Deb is totally avoiding me/the situation. I don't think she really wants to see us! So . . . I am not going to bother her anymore with it. Would have been REALLY nice to see her though! Don't worry . . . . it will be the best MFC weekend we have had so far! :huglove:

All I remember from that one is Britney Spears ---- a vision I would rather forget! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Deb is totally avoiding me/the situation. I don't think she really wants to see us! So . . . I am not going to bother her anymore with it. Would have been REALLY nice to see her though! Don't worry . . . . it will be the best MFC weekend we have had so far! :huglove:

All I remember from that one is Britney Spears ---- a vision I would rather forget! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I guess she can't handle our awesomeness:naughty:

It will be amazing!!

Margarita's!!:licks_lips:

I was thinking the along the same lines Deb. You may not have a car, but we will :wink2: i can't imagine us all being right there at the same time - and not getting a chance to see you.... seems SO wrong! WHO knows when we will get the chance to see you again.

Surely we can arrange something.......

we could come anywhere - we could come to you......

perhaps dinner together Friday night. *or Saturday night, if it is more convenient* I don't know - but, we really should figure out something! It's not like we live in the same state - or that we can see each other any time we please!~

:huglove:

Thanks so much, Holly! I'm not sure yet, though, if this is going to

work out. I'm obligated to have dinner with my husband and son both

nights we're there after all (we're celebrating hubby's birthday that

weekend!). To further complicate things, my son is now trying

to arrange bringing a friend along with him... I don't know how that's

going to pan out. :blink:

Rather than dinner, maybe we could do breakfast somewhere Saturday

morning? You could maybe come to one of the Disney hotels and we

could do a breakfast there before we all head out to our various day's

activities? Doesn't have to be a big expensive breakfast, just coffee

and a bagel somewhere?

Edited by dcdeb

Thanks so much, Holly! I'm not sure yet, though, if this is going to

work out. I'm obligated to have dinner with my husband and son both

nights we're there after all (we're celebrating hubby's birthday that

weekend!). To further complicate things, my son is now trying

to arrange bringing a friend along with him... I don't know how that's

going to pan out. :blink:

Rather than dinner, maybe we could do breakfast somewhere Saturday

morning? You could maybe come to one of the Disney hotels and we

could do a breakfast there before we all head out to our various day's

activities? Doesn't have to be a big expensive breakfast, just coffee

and a bagel somewhere?

That is great Deb! It dosen't matter to us where we are or what time! We just really wanted to see you . . . since we are all right there! Breakfast sounds JUST perfect!!! And hey - breakfast is my FAVE of all meals -- so let's do a REAL breakfast save the bagel and coffee for the continental breakfast at our two-bit hotel! :naughty: Especially breakfast at a DISNEY resort -- life dosen't get any better then that!!! :thumb_yello:

WHAT EVER you can work out -- will be great for us. We have no obligations or commitments . . . so what ever you can work out --- we are down for! Besides we will be right there . . . we are staying at the Main Gate of Disney. You will be just a hop - skip and a jump away!

THAT really is a brilliant idea! . . . and we weren't trying to be pushy! We know you are there with your family - and would never want to take away any of that time! If we can work breakfast out we all win! :roftl:

Edited by HollyD

That is great Deb! It dosen't matter to us where we are or what time! We just really wanted to see you . . . since we are all right there! Breakfast sounds JUST perfect!!! And hey - breakfast is my FAVE of all meals -- so let's do a REAL breakfast save the bagel and coffee for the continental breakfast at our two-bit hotel! :naughty: Especially breakfast at a DISNEY resort -- life dosen't get any better then that!!! :thumb_yello:

WHAT EVER you can work out -- will be great for us. We have no obligations or commitments . . . so what ever you can work out --- we are down for! Besides we will be right there . . . we are staying at the Main Gate of Disney. You will be just a hop - skip and a jump away!

THAT really is a brilliant idea! . . . and we weren't trying to be pushy! We know you are there with your family - and would never want to take away any of that time! If we can work breakfast out we all win! :roftl:

LOL! I didn't see your post about me avoiding you until just now! I really

wasn't... I promise! Seriously,

I saw your post on my wall the other day and kept meaning to reply, but I was trying to figure out what exactly was going on with my fam.

Anyhow... tell me exactly where you are staying? I'll be at the WDW

Dolphin. PM me if you don't want to post details here :)

LOL! I didn't see your post about me avoiding you until just now! I really

wasn't... I promise! Seriously,

I saw your post on my wall the other day and kept meaning to reply, but I was trying to figure out what exactly was going on with my fam.

Anyhow... tell me exactly where you are staying? I'll be at the WDW

Dolphin. PM me if you don't want to post details here :)

To tell you the honest truth -- we do not know where we are staying yet FOR SURE! Regardless we will be staying in the area of the Main Gate . . . that is where we are familiar with and always stay! ooohh . . . they Do have breakfast at the Dolphin - - right? :naughty: I have always wanted to see inside of the Dolphin/Swan . . . how fabby would that be!!! :wink2:

Just let us know when/if you get our breakfast date all sorted out - I promise if you cannot find the time, we WILL understand . . . *now that I know you were not avoiding me* :roftl: