Yup :) Naughty naughty mee

AND the thing about Billy Brown. I wrote it straight after actually doing it. I actually got into some trouble because it said 'sign with your own name' on the assignement but i didnt read that :teehee:

:teehee: How long have you been learning German btw?

You Know You're A Mika Fan When you have the following conversation with your mom:

Mum: Did you know they realease New Moon next week?

Me: yeah...(in a very"not interested" tone)

Mum: what happened I thougt you liked it?

Me: Yeah... but not any more...

Mum: Why can't that happen with Mika?

Me: Because that's TRUE LOVE!

ahh, thats me, I took down all of my Edward posters, and replaced them with homemade MIKA posters, they don't sell them :( and then she made me go see "New Moon" with her at midnight, then go to school the next day, I fell asleep in History class :/

i plead guilty to all of these :S

:D

You know you are a mika fan when:

- You almost have a heart attack because your teacher walking into the classroom sounded exactly like the stamping in biotg xD

- You do that thing on facebook that tells you what word you have written the most and it says 'mika'

- You have the date u becames obsessed with mika circled in ur diary with a million love hearts and u celebrate it like a secong birthday.

- You read the you know you are a mika fan and blush or giggle at EACH statement bacause OMG ITS SO TRUE!!!

every single one of these is me, btw, I am listening to "BIOTG" right now XD

You know you're a mika fan when the first thing you say to the new british girl in the class is "DONT YOU LOVE MIKA!?!?!?? :wub2: "

Hahaha! When I really got into Mika I would make sure to play his music during open studio around a friend of mine who came here from England to go to school here to see if he reconised him. For some reason he didn't mention anything till quite some time after I started and I told him about his record (It was a few months ago) and that.

You KNOW you are a Mika fan when...

When your English teacher says to write a text of about 10 lines about your favourite singer and you write a 6 pages long text with Mika's biography. (mark recived: 10! :D)

I WANT TO DO THIS! well, I kind of did, but it was just questions about a musician :( but it asked for an interesting fact :P oh boy! I put,"no chicken tonight!" hehe.