greta: you're my Rpattz hero. Thanks for all the pics you post. Keep up the great work. :wub2:

why thanks.

6tfvib.jpg

I'm enjoying some crazy pwetty rpattzness splashed on the wrong place :aah:

2hzifev.jpg

Lol Robeard..

k2fkp3.png

he's such a werewolfie in reality :teehee:

15zpd2x.jpg

how do you prefer,

long or short? :pinkbow:

292buck.jpg

mwhaha can't believe we got over the hair obsession...srsl journalists, srsl :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MexicoBert for you then :naughty:

http://twitpic.com/tecz5/full

nope :teehee:

credit to that one:

http://community.livejournal.com/terminologique/83836.html#cutid1

others I've found often dunno the original author

45070585.jpg?w=600&h=400

I don't care about fluffy hair or not...gimme wigged* eyebrows! :roftl:

I like Mexicobert:wub2: I'd actually like to see a real shaggy version of him with a beard. Like long, long, lumberjack long.:mf_lustslow:

Wow, that's a lot of gifs. I love the one you posted, love his little eyebrow raise at the end of the kiss.

:roftl:Did you hear him comment on his eyebrows in the commentary of Twilight? He kept going on about them being all plucked etc. Whereas it sounds like you like the caterpillar look:lmfao:

omigoodness. i love his jaw!!!!

:drool:

i made this video last week.....:blush-anim-cl:

OK, so I know this is really old, but I went back to the beginning of the thread (do you guys realise how many photos I couldn't view:( ) and found this and thought it was so hilarious that I just had to comment on it.

Brilliant:lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqPl_E6tdes

6:16 = the cutest thing EVER!!!! :tears::wub2::wub2:

EDIT: Here's the 2nd part of the video if you want to watch the whole "How To Be" Q&A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kmxHyR61n8

He thought he was miscast as Daniel Gale?? But he was brilliant in that part. My favourite line "I don't know why you're so cross with me. I'm not the one that got you pregnant.":roftl:

mexirob3.gif

I like Mexicobert:wub2: I'd actually like to see a real shaggy version of him with a beard. Like long, long, lumberjack long.:mf_lustslow:

Wow, that's a lot of gifs. I love the one you posted, love his little eyebrow raise at the end of the kiss.

:roftl:Did you hear him comment on his eyebrows in the commentary of Twilight? He kept going on about them being all plucked etc. Whereas it sounds like you like the caterpillar look

{eagerly waiting for random commentaries in any Rpattz movie } ^^

ok, I was trying to phrase wiggling eyebrows :lmfao:

Robertino... teach me some English in your sssexy soft voice of yours would you? :das:

He thought he was miscast as Daniel Gale?? But he was brilliant in that part. My favourite line "I don't know why you're so cross with me. I'm not the one that got you pregnant.":roftl:

tumblr_kuasm4s0kh1qa0hxgo1_500.png

tumblr_kuatlibQwe1qa0hxgo1_500.png

tumblr_kuarwsFo0L1qa0hxgo1_500.png

tumblr_kuj54bhj3v1qzpyzso1_500.jpg

nerdybert!

002bshps

fact. mwehehe

Edited by greta

I came to a realisation about my elevator daydream... The reason "nothing" had happened, and we were just talking like polite human beings, is because in my daydream, Rob was clean shaven. If he had been shaggy.....:swoon: I seriously don't know how long I could have been polite before I tried to jump his bones lol!

Greta, have you realised that in this film he's the photocopy of....

of .... Raffaele Sollecito!?

Oh, really... I take his defences! He's innocent!

I came to a realisation about my elevator daydream... The reason "nothing" had happened, and we were just talking like polite human beings, is because in my daydream, Rob was clean shaven. If he had been shaggy..... I seriously don't know how long I could have been polite before I tried to jump his bones lol!

I'm warning you then...can you handle PijamaScratchyBert on the streets?!

rm_set_7_178.jpg

journal_004.jpg?w=368&h=503

& a daddy's shirt for Laura!

robert-pattinson-stephen-moyer-11.jpg?w=400&h=594

RHobo got all he needs for 3 months in a sack, btchs ;]

set_rm_14_019.jpg?w=400&h=630

that shirt has at least 2 years.mmmm windy day

55.jpg?w=400&h=648

totally craptastic!

gallery_main-robert-pattinson-teen-choice-awards-4-2009-08102009-02.jpg?w=362&h=542

got the courage to showup @ mtv awards like that.

YES WE CAN http://twitpic.com/tje6i/full

rm_set_30_415.jpg?w=400&h=578

those flexiblelongstrong fingers...

robert-pattinson-7269-31.jpg?w=400&h=640

*___*

set_rm_17_131.jpg?w=400&h=626

our very fav...the stoli shirt! xD

beach_017stolimanip.jpg?w=400&h=526

he wears that in my wildest dreams..

1.jpg?w=326&h=499

italian photoshoots are always BETTERRRRRRRRR

bruce_weber_022.jpg?w=339&h=429

{disapproves of the cancerstick...ohgawddontlookatmelikethat}

Edited by greta

I'm warning you then...can you handle PijamaScratchyBert on the streets?!

rm_set_7_178.jpg

YES WE CAN http://twitpic.com/tje6i/full

bruce_weber_022.jpg?w=339&h=429

{disapproves of the cancerstick...ohgawddontlookatmelikethat}

Ummmm, yes. In that first one, he looks like he's been beaten up, and that arouses the mother instinct in me, not the lover instinct.

He's lovely in all the rest, but the one that really got me is the one we don't see... The twitpic one. :swoon:

I disapprove of the cancerstick too:sneaky2:

Ummmm, yes. In that first one, he looks like he's been beaten up, and that arouses the mother instinct in me, not the lover instinct.

Haha, that maternal instinct really does go aorund, i got that too!

NOw I am a big sucker for accents, so of course I like Mr. Pattinson. Scratch that, maybe love xD

Haha, that maternal instinct really does go aorund, i got that too!

NOw I am a big sucker for accents, so of course I like Mr. Pattinson. Scratch that, maybe love xD

Oh, so it's just the accent that attracts you regarding Mr Pattinson.....:mf_rosetinted:

I love the accent, but it's the face that clinches the deal:teehee: And add facial hair and I am completely gone.:swoon:

But I was thinking about Rob this morning (as you do) and he and I have absolutely nothing in common. What a wonderful realisation. That frees up a huge amount of emotional energy that I was expending (and logically knew I shouldn't have been) in the wondering.....

I still take him with me in my head, but he's really just an object to have a conversation with that is more interesting than the interior of my head usually is.

how Rob cope with celebrity stress

:hair::drinks_wine::hair::drink_nl::hair:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=In4hx0mpI54

:lol3:...puffy wig itches?!... :floor:

So many of these old youtube links have been removed due to terms of use violations or whatever, and I've just sighed and moved on, but this one I was really curious about.

Greta, are you saying that he drowns it in booze? And what's the thing with the wig? I didn't know he was wearing one:blink:

He's lovely in all the rest, but the one that really got me is the one we don't see... The twitpic one. :swoon:

I disapprove of the cancerstick too:sneaky2:

agreed, he looks pretty freakin good, I used to be OBSESSED.. OBSESSED with him, but I agree he should get rid of the cancerstick.. I love him too though, just wish he'd get rid' of the nast habit.. :\

1258603120660899.jpeg

what happened then? :teehee:

agreed, he looks pretty freakin good, I used to be OBSESSED.. OBSESSED with him, but I agree he should get rid of the cancerstick.. I love him too though, just wish he'd get rid' of the nast habit.. :\

so he should better reedem himself

untitled7.jpg

& getting on top form for the next Oscars mwhaha

16648_1261924078970_1555750141_30668268_767584_n.jpg

some random news

FROM LAINEY GOSSIP:

Yesterday (Wednesday) at 2pm, Robert Pattinson popped in to Norm’s Rare Guitars in Tarzana by himself, no security, driving an inconspicuous vehicle, the staff seemed to be familiar with him, and they watched the door closely for cameras (none showed), and the few girls who were around naturally were foaming at the panties. He was very low key, he appeared healthy and well rested, and seemed quite specific about what he wanted, and relieved that he was able to shop undisturbed.

RobertPattinsonatGuitarshop.jpg

GuitarAuction.jpg

The Guitar looks alot like the one that is being auctioned off by "Southern California's 99.5" There auctioning a "Fender Telecaster" signed by Rob to benefit "The Midnight Mission" which provides basic necessities plus counseling, education, training and job placement for the homeless.

&

he was harrassed by paps again, at a young starlet bday party with

KaTY pErRy

noooo.jpg

ShannonTweets.jpg

how boring hollywood can get?

rmg24_042.jpg

life as an everlasting photoshoot..enthralling indeed

017-1.jpg

Edited by greta

URL="http://www.normansrareguitars.com/famousfriends.php"]Norm’s Rare Guitars[/url] in Tarzana by himself, no security, driving an inconspicuous vehicle, the staff seemed to be familiar with him, and they watched the door closely for cameras (none showed), and the few girls who were around naturally were foaming at the panties. He was very low key, he appeared healthy and well rested, and seemed quite specific about what he wanted, and relieved that he was able to shop undisturbed.

:roftl::roftl:

:fangurl::drool::das::mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

2eprktt.jpg

interesting thread it is? :teehee:

oh dear...actually I've no idea what video we were blabbing about...:aah:

maybe that initially Robward was meant to get long hair in CHardwicke twisted mind...

264g6j4.gif

then Twilight ended to be filmed like we all know

+ rpattz appeared to be slightly tipsy in some paps shoots...triyng to export the pub culture in USA without getting recovered for rehab

pattinson-380_948224a.jpg

please some help him getting properly dressed in the hangover of the morning...

15nq2b9.gifMy shirt's missbuttoned? Now??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Co1kob-zk

:lol3:

a gift for you:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/RP-winter-robert-pattinson-9447018-1680-1050.jpg

:das:

:shocked: I missed my gift! How did I miss my gift?:shocked:

Thankyou Greta, he's just gorgeous in that pic. It's really easy to please me, isn't it? :biggrin2:

picoftheday.png

Rob can't be nasty...:angel_no: -> want that gif back

Nasty boy !

I hope those signs are for Kirsten or whatever is her RL name :mf_rosetinted:

I think the model for that classy gal is truly our beloved kstew :lmfao:

Rob-Kris17.png

they can be quite spray on da glittah & all

Untitled-3.png

I'll always prefer this other pair tho

425.pattinson.deravin.lc.121609.jpg

425.pattinson.deravin.lc.121609.jpg

Edited by greta