Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yeah exatly! :thumb_yello: And some things I wouldn't buy just cos I don't feel so comfortable buying them when I have other people around (not that I buy anything dodgy or anything :fisch:)

Yea, thats what you say :das::bleh:

I understand you, you always find someting you want to buy to the person who is by your side........:thumbdown:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, thats what you say :das::bleh:

I understand you, you always find someting you want to buy to the person who is by your side........:thumbdown:

I'm all innocent :angel_not:

Yeah exactly, it just kind off puts you off a bit. But it's a good way of saving money :original:

I'm all innocent :angel_not:

Yeah exactly, it just kind off puts you off a bit. But it's a good way of saving money :original:

Hehe :naughty:

Yeah, but if you cant find something to that person after that............... and dont have any present............:thumbdown: But if you told him/her to go away for some minutes will know what you are going to buy and for who.

Hehe :naughty:

Yeah, but if you cant find something to that person after that............... and dont have any present............:thumbdown: But if you told him/her to go away for some minutes will know what you are going to buy and for who.

Yeah.. I just usually ask them what they want :naughty: It's hard buying presents for people nowadays.

well i dont know him in another movies.. but he's completely sweet in that one :wub2:

Wimbledon; Chronicles of Narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe; Last king of Scotland (he is really sexy on this one too :das:); Wanted; Atonement and Becoming Jane Austen (?). I havent seen the last 2, but I have to see them.

I have to go, have to make dinner.............. :thumbdown:

See ya!!!:wub2::huglove:

Wimbledon; Chronicles of Narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe; Last king of Scotland (he is really sexy on this one too :das:); Wanted; Atonement and Becoming Jane Austen (?). I havent seen the last 2, but I have to see them.

Oh, i have seen Narnia but... :boxed:

I have to go too, i have my name day party, see ya! :wink2:

I had seen Chronicles of Narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe but i don't remember him :roftl: I really liked Wanted, i wached it again few days ago :naughty:

Oh, see ya :huglove:

I haven't seen this thread in a while :shocked

And you're welcome!! Bet you're really excited. Are you nervous at all?

I aaaaam!! I am so excited! It's my first time singing this genre, I've always sang pop, jazz, r&b, blues, but neeever ever ever eeever metal! It's very challenging, so, of course I'm nervious!! :bleh:

Hiya!!! I miss you all too, and dunno why I couldnt find the link for this thread!

You are really welcome. And we hope to hear everything from you about that!

I talk to her, but since that day, I dont know aything new...........

Should I post a topic?

I bet she got tired of waiting for it to happen! :huh:

Topic:

Which is your fave thing from Christmas?

And dont say the presents, we all love them so thats not fair.......

I love everything about it!! Especially the happy feelings around me. At Christmas you kinda think everything is possible and you don't have to pray for miracles 'cuz they really do happen! :wub2: Corny, but true... at least in my caseeee! :naughty:

well i dont know him in another movies.. but he's completely sweet in that one :wub2:

You are alive after all! :shocked:

Oh, i have seen Narnia but... :boxed:

I have to go too, i have my name day party, see ya! :wink2:

I had seen Chronicles of Narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe but i don't remember him :roftl: I really liked Wanted, i wached it again few days ago :naughty:

Oh, see ya :huglove:

Yes, he was there. He plays Mr tumnus!!! But nobody can recognise him........

I bet she got tired of waiting for it to happen! :huh:

Maybe...................:wink2:

Hey Princess!! Hahaha...really where in the hell have I been?? LOL! Hmmm..maybe I have it mixed up with another movie what is it about??

It's like a fairy-tale.. about a girl who borns with a pig's noise and ear.. :naughty:

Penelope.jpg

penelope-quad.jpg

you have to believe it, it's the truth, it was on tv here couple weeks ago

Really??? :shocked: I need to see that movie, I really want to, but dont find it anywhere. I will have to download it........:thumbdown:

For my own luck, Im totally obssesed with top Chef in the last few weeks. I love it, specially one of the chefs on it, Marcel Vigneron. Those blue eyes :wub2:

Really??? :shocked: I need to see that movie, I really want to, but dont find it anywhere. I will have to download it........:thumbdown:

For my own luck, Im totally obssesed with top Chef in the last few weeks. I love it, specially one of the chefs on it, Marcel Vigneron. Those blue eyes :wub2:

yeah.. it's showed here already 2 times. i typed it:wub2: you can see the trailer at least,on youtube.

yeah.. it's showed here already 2 times. i typed it:wub2: you can see the trailer at least,on youtube.

Yep, I know, but the trailer is just a lil bit, I wanna see the whole movie!

You typed Marcel?:shocked::wink2::roftl: