Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh..... ok:naughty:

Oh, you seemed to be angry about that, but I never ask for pics to them cause I know they cant pose. And I got really sad when I ask one of them for a pic and say no...........

We get a day off after our exams and half days during exams...it sucks!

My exams are on the 13th 14th and 15th...

Well, at least, its better than nothing. In Puertollano you have to go to school during all day no matter if you have exams or not. And no vacation after..............

Babs!!! How are ya?? Honey, I can't open Skype, I'm about to leave with my family to an amusement park! I'll try to get online more often though. Kisses! :huglove:

I'm fine, though stressed about my exams and tests!

awwww.. i have a web camera.. :huh: anyway, have a great time and hope to see you soon :huglove:

Hey Isa!!! :huglove: I don't have that much time to talk, I'm just here visiting :bleh: And remembering that... tomorrow's my bday! Yay!! Jejeje.

Luv you kidos! I'm gonna go now, eat healty Isa.

Ok, at least you came to visit! Have fun! And take lots of pics!!

Hey! :bye:

doh, Isa signed out i guess.. but that's ok, she will put the topic later :bleh:

HOw are you?

I think she'll be back soon :naughty:

Of, it was awful today! Honestly awful! Such a snowstorm i have never seen before! I really thought that can become a snowman :blink:

What about you?

:wink2:hi there... how was your day so fare?

Hello there :bye: And :welcomeani: to this thread!

Hmm.. mine was really good i went to shopping with my friend but then it started to snow and i turned into the snowman:roftl:

HOw about you?

Hello there :bye: And :welcomeani: to this thread!

Hmm.. mine was really good i went to shopping with my friend but then it started to snow and i turned into the snowman:roftl:

HOw about you?

Hey!!! How is everyone??? Did I miss Isa?

I think she'll be back soon :naughty:

Of, it was awful today! Honestly awful! Such a snowstorm i have never seen before! I really thought that can become a snowman :blink:

What about you?

:roftl: We have a lot of snow too over here, but now it's stopped :naughty:

I went to shopping with a friend.:thumb_yello:

Oh, and yesterday night i was on this (hmm.. should i say hill or mountain) to have fun. you can snowboard there or anything else and i was on the top of it went down really fast with those plastic cameras, it was so fun!You can see the graphical image here ( i was there where' number-2) http://www.lembergahute.lv/en/index.php And if you click on the button web kamera you can see a video/image online right now how it looks there:punk:

:roftl: We have a lot of snow too over here, but now it's stopped :naughty:

I went to shopping with a friend.:thumb_yello:

Oh, and yesterday night i was on this (hmm.. should i say hill or mountain) to have fun. you can snowboard there or anything else and i was on the top of it went down really fast with those plastic cameras, it was so fun!You can see the graphical image here ( i was there where' number-2) http://www.lembergahute.lv/en/index.php And if you click on the button web kamera you can see a video/image online right now how it looks there:punk:

OMG! How cool is that? I want some too! :naughty: How long is that distance?

And i have some fun today when i was trying to get back home! Here's more that 50cm snow so imagine me walking throught all that snow! I was about to make myself a tunnel of something to get back home :roftl: