Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Ignore her! Thats what I'm doing most of the time :roftl:

:sad:

Ahh.. well, she promised to do it tommorow.. I hope she won't forget it..

Mm.. My WMP just started to play Mi.I.A's Hombre.. mmm... :naughty::naughty:

I tried to, but then I feel tired of beign in bed and have to wake up...............

Write her a note and leave it on a place she can see it :wink2:

Wow! Great!!! Love that song!

Btw, we have an appoinment to the big day today, April 16th.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to, but then I feel tired of beign in bed and have to wake up...............

Write her a note and leave it on a place she can see it :wink2:

Wow! Great!!! Love that song!

Btw, we have an appoinment to the big day today, April 16th.

I never get tired of that :naughty:

Actually I left a letter in a visible place, but she still fogot it! :blink: Hour ago she drowe to pick up my dad and left the key in a door! :blink:

I know :naughty: I should thank you for it :naughty:

Yay! Thats great! I'm so happy for all of ya!

I never get tired of that :naughty:

Actually I left a letter in a visible place, but she still fogot it! :blink: Hour ago she drowe to pick up my dad and left the key in a door! :blink:

I know :naughty: I should thank you for it :naughty:

Yay! Thats great! I'm so happy for all of ya!

Oh, thats great then! Bed rocks! :punk:

Your mum seems to forget about things easily, no?? Just like me :roftl:

Then, I should say: you're welcome.

Thanks! And the doctor told us today that there is ONLY 2% posibilities to be bad!

Oh, thats great then! Bed rocks! :punk:

Your mum seems to forget about things easily, no?? Just like me :roftl:

Then, I should say: you're welcome.

Thanks! And the doctor told us today that there is ONLY 2% posibilities to be bad!

Aha, it rocks :naughty:

Yeah, and today.. she cauth me after school and when we get back home I opened that.. amm.. you know that drawer in car's salon and there was your letter, I was like "Mum, you forget it again! :sneaky2:"

Now I'm even more happy about you all! :wub2: 2%.. thats almost imposible to be bad! :naughty:

Aha, it rocks :naughty:

Yeah, and today.. she cauth me after school and when we get back home I opened that.. amm.. you know that drawer in car's salon and there was your letter, I was like "Mum, you forget it again! :sneaky2:"

Now I'm even more happy about you all! :wub2: 2%.. thats almost imposible to be bad! :naughty:

Oh....................... hahahahaha!!! :lmao: Your mum is really funny! :roftl:

Thanks! I feel so possitive today! :wub2:

Oh....................... hahahahaha!!! :lmao: Your mum is really funny! :roftl:

Thanks! I feel so possitive today! :wub2:

Yeah.. sometimes.. To bad out post office is not working now (it's closed), cuz I could enjoy to visit it, cuz it's such a beautiful day today! :wub2:

Good for you! :wub2: And I feel kinda lucky.. I have a feeling that if I entered some kind of contest now, I would win it :roftl:

Yeah.. sometimes.. To bad out post office is not working now (it's closed), cuz I could enjoy to visit it, cuz it's such a beautiful day today! :wub2:

Good for you! :wub2: And I feel kinda lucky.. I have a feeling that if I entered some kind of contest now, I would win it :roftl:

Aw, really??? Well, anyway. You can always go another day. And you can go to have a walk if you want too :wub2: It seems it doing great there. Here is cold but a lil bit sunny.

Oh, then, try it!!! Who knows?

Aw, really??? Well, anyway. You can always go another day. And you can go to have a walk if you want too :wub2: It seems it doing great there. Here is cold but a lil bit sunny.

Oh, then, try it!!! Who knows?

Sorry that I didn't replayed earlier. I wanted to send you some our sun, so I take a pic of it, but when I tried to plung in my camera, my pc get stuck.. :blink: I really need a new one..

Then I'm gonna sent it tommorow. I'm not gonna fotget it :naughty:

First I need to find some kind of contest :roftl:

Sorry that I didn't replayed earlier. I wanted to send you some our sun, so I take a pic of it, but when I tried to plung in my camera, my pc get stuck.. :blink: I really need a new one..

Then I'm gonna sent it tommorow. I'm not gonna fotget it :naughty:

First I need to find some kind of contest :roftl:

Dont worry. My i-net fall, so...........

Awwwwwww, thats really sweet! :wub2: Btw, you reminded me that I should get camera with me and take pics so I can show you the city!

Then, go and look for it!

Dont worry. My i-net fall, so...........

Awwwwwww, thats really sweet! :wub2: Btw, you reminded me that I should get camera with me and take pics so I can show you the city!

Then, go and look for it!

Oh, do it! I really love to see your native city! :wub2: Tommorow my mum is going to one of the oldest Lithuanian city's - Trakai. It has a very beautiful castle, so if she's passing by I'll ask her to take some pics for you! I've been there in 3dr grade, but the view is unforgettable!

:roftl:

Oh, do it! I really love to see your native city! :wub2: Tommorow my mum is going to one of the oldest Lithuanian city's - Trakai. It has a very beautiful castle, so if she's passing by I'll ask her to take some pics for you! I've been there in 3dr grade, but the view is unforgettable!

:roftl:

Ok, I will remember and take it with me in the next few days. So next time I can send you a few pics.:wink2:

Awww! I love castles!!! :wub2: Please, do it!

Ok, I will remember and take it with me in the next few days. So next time I can send you a few pics.:wink2:

Awww! I love castles!!! :wub2: Please, do it!

Ok, can't wait :naughty:

Aha, me too :wub2: I wish I could go with her, but I have class and chemisty's test.. :thumbdown:

Ok, can't wait :naughty:

Aha, me too :wub2: I wish I could go with her, but I have class and chemisty's test.. :thumbdown:

:wub2::wink2:

Oh, sorry for that. Good luck for the exam! (you should tell your mum to go to places when you dont have school!)

Gotta go. Hate to be the one who has to make dinner always..........

See ya! :huglove:

:wub2: :wink2

Oh, sorry for that. Good luck for the exam! (you should tell your mum to go to places when you dont have school!)

Gotta go. Hate to be the one who has to make dinner always..........

See ya! :huglove:

Thanks :naughty: Yeah, she could be more understandable.. I don't have classes on Friday, so she arrange a meating with dentist for me :thumbdown: I'm veeeeery pleased... :sneaky2:

That reminds me that I'm hungry :blink:

See ya :huglove:

Thanks :naughty: Yeah, she could be more understandable.. I don't have classes on Friday, so she arrange a meating with dentist for me :thumbdown: I'm veeeeery pleased... :sneaky2:

That reminds me that I'm hungry :blink:

See ya :huglove:

Aw, poor you............... I know how you feel. Im pleased with your mum too :sneaky2::thumbdown:

How did the exam went?

Aw, poor you............... I know how you feel. Im pleased with your mum too :sneaky2::thumbdown:

How did the exam went?

Ahhh.. I'm officialy on holiday! :yay:

Your letter sent, today's beatiful day and Lithuanians lost yesterday (As I said :roftl:)

My test went pretty ok.. Teacher let as use chemistry book, cuz the test itself was pretty hard.. :blink:

How was your day? I read that you got some news from Baiba.. :naughty:

Ahhh.. I'm officialy on holiday! :yay:

Your letter sent, today's beatiful day and Lithuanians lost yesterday (As I said :roftl:)

My test went pretty ok.. Teacher let as use chemistry book, cuz the test itself was pretty hard.. :blink:

How was your day? I read that you got some news from Baiba.. :naughty:

YAY!!! :punk:

Ok, will wait for it. Sorry, I knew you lost, hate France for that.

That teacher seems to be a lil bit nice. We never had the chance to used a book during an exam...........

My day was pretty ok. Today its sunny but a lil bit cold. I clean up the house a bit and have a walk. Got news from Babs (she was busy) and now came here and Im looking for some books to buy to my mum's b-day in 2 weeks!

Topic: What kind of shampoo do you use? And how does it smells?

Mine is one from Herbal Essences and it smells like iced pinneapple and cotton :wub2:

YAY!!! :punk:

Ok, will wait for it. Sorry, I knew you lost, hate France for that.

That teacher seems to be a lil bit nice. We never had the chance to used a book during an exam...........

My day was pretty ok. Today its sunny but a lil bit cold. I clean up the house a bit and have a walk. Got news from Babs (she was busy) and now came here and Im looking for some books to buy to my mum's b-day in 2 weeks!

Mine is one from Herbal Essences and it smells like iced pinneapple and cotton :wub2:

I hope you get it soon. Haha, Lithuanians suck at football. I bet I could play better :roftl:

I think I get cold! :shocked: I have soar throut all day, but, thank God, no runy nose. But.. but.. how I get cold? :shocked:

Wait, your mum's bday in 2 weeks? When? My mums bday is on 18th of April, soo.. it's 3 weeks left :naughty: Books? What does she likes? My mum like practical books, the ones you can use somewhere like "1001 home-made meds" :naughty:

I hope you get it soon. Haha, Lithuanians suck at football. I bet I could play better :roftl:

I think I get cold! :shocked: I have soar throut all day, but, thank God, no runy nose. But.. but.. how I get cold? :shocked:

Wait, your mum's bday in 2 weeks? When? My mums bday is on 18th of April, soo.. it's 3 weeks left :naughty: Books? What does she likes? My mum like practical books, the ones you can use somewhere like "1001 home-made meds" :naughty:

Hope so too! Well, you dont such that much, they said on tv that you almost won and that you are 3th on the group!

Really??? that sucks...........

Well, guess whose b-day is the same day as your mums?? My mum loves all kinds of novels. Mostly horro, historical and funny. She is a big fan of the HP books!

Hope so too! Well, you dont such that much, they said on tv that you almost won and that you are 3th on the group!

Really??? that sucks...........

Well, guess whose b-day is the same day as your mums?? My mum loves all kinds of novels. Mostly horro, historical and funny. She is a big fan of the HP books!

Haha, 3rd place is not that bad :naughty:

I hope thats some ordinary cold that goes away easy.. You know, easy come - easy go :naughty:

Your mum's bday is at the same day as my mum? Thats awesome :roftl: Oh, mum wanted to read HP, but she can't find time for it..

Haha, 3rd place is not that bad :naughty:

I hope thats some ordinary cold that goes away easy.. You know, easy come - easy go :naughty:

Your mum's bday is at the same day as my mum? Thats awesome :roftl: Oh, mum wanted to read HP, but she can't find time for it..

Yep, you still have some chances!

I hope so too. Thats not cool. Be carefull, ok? And get well soon! :wink2:

Really awesome!!! My mum told me to ask you how old is your mum. she is really curious right now. Oh, really??? She should :punk:

Yep, you still have some chances!

I hope so too. Thats not cool. Be carefull, ok? And get well soon! :wink2:

Really awesome!!! My mum told me to ask you how old is your mum. she is really curious right now. Oh, really??? She should :punk:

Yeah, some :naughty:

Drinking hot tea now, tho thats good :naughty:

Oh, she is curious? :naughty: Well, she'll gonna be 45 this year. And your mum?