Halloween Costumes

lovetodayo0x

So Halloween is just around the corner (well kinda) and i was wondering what everyone is dressing up as!!! Just tell us all what your going to dress up as and what you plan on doing for Halloween

personally i cant decide between Michael Jackson, a member of Fanny Pak (from Americas Best Dance Crew), and Lollipop Girl but of corse i will be trick or treating!

so get a postin' my fellow MFCers :thumb_yello:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be a bat!! Black skinnies, wings, mask, gloves, glow-in-the-dark jewelery and a black vest. I am going trick or treating wirth friends. Yes, I sound 5, but I love Hallowe'en! It's the one time of year you have every excuse to dress up and not be laughed at. I get in the spirit every year! =D

I don't go trick-or-treating, and I don't dress up.

But on Halloween night this local old-timey theatre a few towns away has Rocky Horror Picture Night.

You dress up as the characters and do audience participation, i.e. throwing rice at the screen during the wedding scene, throwing toast at the screen when Frank proposes a toast, etc.

I'm going as Columbia.:wink2:

But on Halloween night this local old-timey theatre a few towns away has Rocky Horror Picture Night.

You dress up as the characters and do audience participation, i.e. throwing rice at the screen during the wedding scene, throwing toast at the screen when Frank proposes a toast, etc.

Hah! That's so cool

OH MY RUFUS! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to one of those!!!! I lluuurrrvvvee Rocky Horror!!!!!

I would go as Columbia too!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

I kinda want to go as one of those clever costumes, like Holy Sh it where you dress up like poop and wear a halo. Or Deviled Egg. My brother said a girl showed up to class last year dressed up as an egg with horns and a pitchfork thingy. Then he saw two guys riding on a tandem bike to class and one was wearing a banana costume and one was wearing a gorilla costume.

Jealousssssss.

I don't know what I'm going as...ideas, anyone??

Halloween is always the perfect opportunity to dress the way you'd actually want to if all your inhibitions were thrown out the window. :wink2:

You can live out your fantasy for just one day and it's the most appropriate time to do so. You can be silly. You can be sexy. You can live out a fantasy, and express your artistic side too.

You could go as a wisdom tooth.

Dress like a giant tooth, put on some brainy glasses and carry around an encyclopedia.

That is really clever :roftl:

I might be going to a Halloween party now too! It'll be my first proper party =D