Mika Moments on Spoof Talent show

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe thats why I didnt like it - I dont confess to 'getting' Peter Kay at all...

I think Peter Kay must get MIKA though. I mean, the show was mainly scripted and we had the GK helium man bit, then the reference to a Mika Week, and a bit of HE instrumental thrown in. So I think Peter Kay likes Mika.

Update: Gary Barlow did write The Winners Song, and it's up against Leon Jackson for the number one spot! Hope Winners song wins!

That information comes from yahoo, and apparently according to the info, GB and PK are going to release a Christmas song to go up against the X factor winner's single!

Great, bring it on! I'm so sick of the X factor winners getting Christmas number one, and it's time Simon Cowell was taken down a peg or two, because he thinks he's wonderful, even though he can't spot talent, and makes true talent walk out the door!

It's so funny! Peter Kay got to number two with Winner's Song. Leon Jackson only got to number three. I read that Simon Cowell is not a happy man because Leon didn't get to number one, despite Simon's huge publicity machine.

Like I said... it's so funny! Maybe Simon will stop having delusions of godhood now!

It's so funny! Peter Kay got to number two with Winner's Song. Leon Jackson only got to number three. I read that Simon Cowell is not a happy man because Leon didn't get to number one, despite Simon's huge publicity machine.

Like I said... it's so funny! Maybe Simon will stop having delusions of godhood now!

Maybe this is why Simon has had a face like a slapped backside so far on this year's X Factor..he is miffed! :naughty:

I really like Austin from this year's show..really talented lad..but I almost don't want him to win because it wouldn't be nice to hear him having to sing a terrible dirgy 'Winner's song' at the end. Leave that to Geraldine :thumb_yello:

I still can't believe Geraldine is in the charts!:lmao:

I loved the show btw...but am I the only one who thought it was so realistic I wasn't sure it was a spoof.:blink: (besides the name obviously)lol

really though, Geraldines video is just as cheesy as Leona's and that Shane Ward man, and Leon Jackson...It's all the same!!!

so I'm glad there is a spoof, maybe someone will put an end to these irritating talent shows...I wish

Mika being mentioned was nice:wub2:

I still can't believe Geraldine is in the charts!:lmao:

I loved the show btw...but am I the only one who thought it was so realistic I wasn't sure it was a spoof.:blink: (besides the name obviously)lol

really though, Geraldines video is just as cheesy as Leona's and that Shane Ward man, and Leon Jackson...It's all the same!!!

so I'm glad there is a spoof, maybe someone will put an end to these irritating talent shows...I wish

Mika being mentioned was nice:wub2:

I think that was the idea. It was so realistic of the X Factor, even down to the cheesy pop video. I think people have taken to Geraldine because they know she isn't real, and it's just a big joke, but it is great that Mika was mentioned. X Factor is a big joke too, and gets more rediculous all the time. Now they are going to release a record to celebrate the soldiers who are injured, or something like that. Of course the soldiers are stuck in a war they shouldn't even be in, and X factor just wants to do a 'Band Aid' thing. whatever next!

I think that was the idea. It was so realistic of the X Factor, even down to the cheesy pop video. I think people have taken to Geraldine because they know she isn't real, and it's just a big joke, but it is great that Mika was mentioned. X Factor is a big joke too, and gets more rediculous all the time. Now they are going to release a record to celebrate the soldiers who are injured, or something like that. Of course the soldiers are stuck in a war they shouldn't even be in, and X factor just wants to do a 'Band Aid' thing. whatever next!

exactly!

I think X Factor is after more publicity, not after "celebrating soldiers".

I feel like these shows are like the boybands of the 90s...out for fame and money, but the talent is just the less important part.

I really hope Geraldine(:naughty:) will show people like Simon Cowell how ridiculous these shows are. Maybe they could try to be more original at least.

exactly!

I think X Factor is after more publicity, not after "celebrating soldiers".

I feel like these shows are like the boybands of the 90s...out for fame and money, but the talent is just the less important part.

I really hope Geraldine(:naughty:) will show people like Simon Cowell how ridiculous these shows are. Maybe they could try to be more original at least.

Well, one thing we all love about Mika, is his originality, despite people saying he isn't. But Mika worked his socks off to get the chance for fame, he didn't go the X factor route, which would have ruined him. He'd have ended up in a suit, with his hair slicked back, but a bit of a bad-boy-fringe on his forehead, singing 'I Believe I Can Fly', or 'Angels', or some other done-to-death song!

But thank the God that Holy Johnny prays to... Mika had more sense and will last much longer than anyone from X Factor will.