Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: ohhh holly.

by the way...WHERE IN MIKA'S MOTHER IS AUSTIN???

*takes that the wrong way*

*faints*

our household is a bit of a shrine.

i just wish that all chat-things had mfc smilies!! you don't know how many times a day i wish i could say :das: !!!!! :thumbdown::roftl:

OMG, me too! Sometimes I've actually had to stop myself from saying 'das' out loud :roftl:

he walked by the senior picnic tables at lunch today (because thats wherei sit for lunch and he can't sit there because he's only a sophmore) and he waved at me, so I waved back, but he kept waving with a huge smile on his face and turned his head so he could see me as he walked past and almost walked into pole on his way to the lunchroom.

it was soo cute XD

he walked by the senior picnic tables at lunch today (because thats wherei sit for lunch and he can't sit there because he's only a sophmore) and he waved at me, so I waved back, but he kept waving with a huge smile on his face and turned his head so he could see me as he walked past and almost walked into pole on his way to the lunchroom.

it was soo cute XD

he sounds like me! :bleh:

but i would've walked into the pole :thumbdown:

it was soo cute XD

ahahaa:lmfao: He fancies you, definitly.:wink2:

he barely missed it.

he only turned around because one of his other friends called his name.

then he saw it and kinda stepped back :bleh:

THAT is SO sweet!!!! You MUST keep us posted on the progress of the developing ... uuummmm *situation, yeah* :naughty:

well,we kinda messed around today in class, he walked me out to lunch and told me that he wished he could sit with the seniors so i told him he could come out any time and i would make sure no one said anything.

but after school I went to my friends house and she lives close to the school. we heard the band praticing and decided to go over (he's in the band)

so we stayed for a little while and watched him do his little solo and i waved and walked by his line of sight so he would see me.

he waved back.

he looks so good with a sax.:wub2:

but heres a problem:

I'm friends with this guy who (at times) looks exactly like Mika. (im sure you can see where this is going)

well, Im not necessarily interested in him, he's just really hot!

and i have to work with him in dance class.

heres the thing, hes kinda cute most of the time, but when he dances and sings, well OMM!!!!:sweat:

so since im working with him on a dance, and he gave me a tiny solo which means that he works with me a little more one on one, and i have an entire semester of dancewith him after christmas, i would feel terrible if i get with Chris (thats my band kids name)

anditsnot like this dnace kid would be any less hot and mikaish if i date Chris.

idk, I would just feel bad.

i dont feel bad about loving Mika cuse, well, theres really no chance there.

but with the dance kid (theres still not much of a chance) theres more of a chance than with Mika.

well,we kinda messed around today in class, he walked me out to lunch and told me that he wished he could sit with the seniors so i told him he could come out any time and i would make sure no one said anything.

but after school I went to my friends house and she lives close to the school. we heard the band praticing and decided to go over (he's in the band)

so we stayed for a little while and watched him do his little solo and i waved and walked by his line of sight so he would see me.

he waved back.

he looks so good with a sax.:wub2:

but heres a problem:

I'm friends with this guy who (at times) looks exactly like Mika. (im sure you can see where this is going)

well, Im not necessarily interested in him, he's just really hot!

and i have to work with him in dance class.

heres the thing, hes kinda cute most of the time, but when he dances and sings, well OMM!!!!:sweat:

so since im working with him on a dance, and he gave me a tiny solo which means that he works with me a little more one on one, and i have an entire semester of dancewith him after christmas, i would feel terrible if i get with Chris (thats my band kids name)

anditsnot like this dnace kid would be any less hot and mikaish if i date Chris.

idk, I would just feel bad.

i dont feel bad about loving Mika cuse, well, theres really no chance there.

but with the dance kid (theres still not much of a chance) theres more of a chance than with Mika.

Wow! :naughty:

I say give Chris a chance, and don't feel guilty when you are :drool: over the dance guy! That is human nature! Any chance of you sneaking a pic of this Mika look-a-like? :roftl:

Wow! :naughty:

I say give Chris a chance, and don't feel guilty when you are :drool: over the dance guy! That is human nature! Any chance of you sneaking a pic of this Mika look-a-like? :roftl:

absolutely there is!

he sang a song from Sweeney Todd for the halloween show. Im waiting for the teacher to put it on the school site then I can post it here.

he only looks like mika at times and usually when he sings and dances. but there'll be a vid of us dancing up soon.

anyway heres a pic:

joe.jpg

(thats not me)

and here is is singing just in case you wanted to hear him.(not sweeney)

Chris was cute the other day. I was walking inside from the picnic tables and he was walking out to the band room. i was wrapped up in a jacket and I was limping because I hurt my leg dancing the period before.

As he walked by he put his arm out, said "come here" and hugged me in the middle of the hall for something near 5 whole minutes to warm me up:wub2:

Hey ladies :das:

Have you ever had any questions to what is going on in a man's mind?

Well that is what I am here for -- to answer any and all of your most burning questions....

I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth - and nothing BUT the truth (so help me God).

I am at your service :wink2:

:lmao: This is too funny. I never knew you were such a little Ladies' Man! hahah

Hell YES! :mf_rosetinted:

j/k why would I get creeped out? I live with her, and trust me she is far more creepy in person!

:lmao: Yes, she is. :mf_rosetinted:

I love her. :biggrin2:

absolutely there is!

he sang a song from Sweeney Todd for the halloween show. Im waiting for the teacher to put it on the school site then I can post it here.

he only looks like mika at times and usually when he sings and dances. but there'll be a vid of us dancing up soon.

anyway heres a pic:

joe.jpg

(thats not me)

and here is is singing just in case you wanted to hear him.(not sweeney)

Chris was cute the other day. I was walking inside from the picnic tables and he was walking out to the band room. i was wrapped up in a jacket and I was limping because I hurt my leg dancing the period before.

As he walked by he put his arm out, said "come here" and hugged me in the middle of the hall for something near 5 whole minutes to warm me up:wub2:

Oh, it's that guyyyy

You've been crushing on him forever :naughty:

Aww :wub2:

i have been good lol! how are you???? i never see you on here anymore:shocked:

I've been okay, pretty busy/stressed with college stuff, but other than that I've been doing well.

I know, haha. It's been a while! But I was bored and thought I'd log in.

Oh, I forgot to answer your wall post on facebook. When were you and Ada planning to see Twilight?

I've been okay, pretty busy/stressed with college stuff, but other than that I've been doing well.

I know, haha. It's been a while! But I was bored and thought I'd log in.

Oh, I forgot to answer your wall post on facebook. When were you and Ada planning to see Twilight?

the midnight premier:naughty::naughty::naughty:

hahaha i know! I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT along with mika:naughty: it is the 21st of november its thanksgiving i think or that holiday...

Haha, uh oh, Twilight claims another victim!

Hmm, I'll see if I can go closer to the date. :)