Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sealed with a kiss!

He could kiss it, and then when you get it you kiss it and it is like kissing each other! You should kiss it with BRIGHT lipstick! :naughty:

Exactly:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Wtf? Haha, you havent even met the guy.

I totally read that wrong :blink:

Haha, I know , I'm joking! :lmfao::thumb_yello:

I have a question for Austin, if this is still a question thread that is :naughty:

If a guy compliments your eyeshadow (he likes that it matches your shirt), tells you that you can give him CPR, and holds your hand because your fingers are cold, would it be safe to assume that he's flirting with you?

I have a question for Austin, if this is still a question thread that is :naughty:

If a guy compliments your eyeshadow (he likes that it matches your shirt), tells you that you can give him CPR, and holds your hand because your fingers are cold, would it be safe to assume that he's flirting with you?

YOU match your eyeshadow to your shirt? :puking:

Well, I'm no guy, but to me it's quite clear that he's hitting on you :naughty: Go for it!!! :thumb_yello:

I don't know his exact address....I'd have to go out and look for it XD

BTW his boyfriend or husband i foget, is canadian thats why/ REPRESENT.

that's soooooooOOOOOoooOOOO awesome! if i come visit you, then i'm gonna stock EJ. he's like...amazing. i love him. :wub2:

you know george michael? my friend's friend's dad's brother is married to him. :lmfao:. i love george michael too :naughty:

Haahahaa:roftl:

Ooooh

:roftl::punk:

that's soooooooOOOOOoooOOOO awesome! if i come visit you, then i'm gonna stock EJ. he's like...amazing. i love him. :wub2:

you know george michael? my friend's friend's dad's brother is married to him. :lmfao:. i love george michael too :naughty:

Thats so cooooooooooooool! I like his song faith :das:

I love george michael, especially faith!:thumb_yello:

I love george michael, especially faith!:thumb_yello:

i like wake me up before you go go ( i made an AWESOME music video for this song this summer :lmfao:).

and careless whisper of COURSE!!

TONIGHT THE MUSIC SEEMS SO LOUD! I WISH THAT WE COULD LOSE THIS CROWD! MAYBE IT'S BETTER THIS WAY, WE'D HURT EACHOTHER WITH THE THINGS WE WANT TO SAY!!!!

:floor: how cheesy!! :naughty:

YOU match your eyeshadow to your shirt? :puking:

:naughty:

depends on the outfit.

my shirt collar was trimmed with a pretty blue so i used the same shade of eyeshadow.

Well, I'm no guy, but to me it's quite clear that he's hitting on you :naughty: Go for it!!! :thumb_yello:

thats what i figure.

he's a real sweetie.

and the homecoming dance is coming up real soon:blush-anim-cl:

and he plays saxaphone:mf_lustslow:

i think the saxaphone is the sexiest instrument.

I would also say he fancies you ! :wub2:

Except he is like my friend XD then it would mean nothing ! (and my friend also plays the sax..:bleh:) buuuut..... No one is like my friend :bonk:

so as Sariflor said:

Go for it !:naughty: