something wierd..

mika-fan1001

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ya same here. i dnt llike it when my mom will just listen to me to see what i saying/ lol

I usually wake up her, cause some times I scream! Then, I feel guilty cause I scared her.....

:roftl: i talk in my sleep too.

it happened a few times to sleepwalk actually :shocked:

and my dad told me i was yelling in an unintelligible language he thought sounded like spanish :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

I usually wake up her, cause some times I scream! Then, I feel guilty cause I scared her.....

:roftl: dont feel guilty

once i sleepwalked to my parents room and peed on their floor. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

omg i did that tooo!!!!!!!!

I sleep walked out to my living room and stood infront of my dad, pulled down my pants and peed on his foot.

And one time i walked into my mum's bedroom took off my pants and went to sleep with her. And i had layed my pants down beside her bed.

I sleep walked out to my living room and stood infront of my dad, pulled down my pants and peed on his foot.

And one time i walked into my mum's bedroom took off my pants and went to sleep with her. And i had layed my pants down beside her bed.

oh my gosh!!! :roftl:

i walked out of my room, down the hall, into my parent's room, peed, and then went back into our room. :naughty: and then my dad stepped in the wet spot...:naughty:

:roftl: o my gosh!!:roftl:

oh my gosh!!! :roftl:

i walked out of my room, down the hall, into my parent's room, peed, and then went back into our room. :naughty: and then my dad stepped in the wet spot...:naughty:

hahaha o my!!!

Oh my...

:aah:

I hate screaming in my sleep embarassing times at camp.

awwww

I scream embarssing things in my sleep like "LUCY GET OFF OF ME."

once i sleepwalked to my parents room and peed on their floor. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:roftl:OMG!!! Thats so funny!!!!

Once my mum came to wake me up cause I was screaming: Noooooooooo!!! Dont kill mum, Soni!!! (Soni is one of my sis) :naughty: She was really scared!

Oh, Im not sure if its the right place but my right knee is a lil bit bigger than the left.........:boxed:

:roftl: i once slept in a tent with my mum. we were in the mountains. and mum woke me up: i was outside of the tent going in the woods and my mum asked me where was i going. i was sure she had told me to leave the tent :roftl:.

then i woke up a few times and went to my mum& dad, woke them up and started chatting with them, but they didn't understand what i was saying. then i went back to sleep :roftl: