Katie melua

Lolliepop_girl

Katie Melua is a British singer of Jazzy, Bluzey, Soulful tunes.

She doesn't make me cry, she doesn't put me to sleep, most of my social circle hate her for those reasons (but they hate Mika too so...). I personally love her. She's amazing, talented and has such a great personality.

I have a little girl crush on her, along with Ginger Snap, aka Sarah Orr from the Glamazons, Beth Ditto and Dita Von Teese!

I don't know what it is, KM is just so gorgious and I love an amazing talent!

Check her out here.

So does anyone agree???

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No... i have no money at the moment:thumbdown:

too bad, I have the same...I have 30 euros left and I have to save it for the new dvd:mf_rosetinted:

but...

I just got a email from 'click&buy' it's where you can buy stuff to put on you ipod, well...I bought a game one time..it was 4.99 but now they say I have to pay them 19.99!!:shocked:

I hate them:boxed:

too bad, I have the same...I have 30 euros left and I have to save it for the new dvd:mf_rosetinted:

but...

I just got a email from 'click&buy' it's where you can buy stuff to put on you ipod, well...I bought a game one time..it was 4.99 but now they say I have to pay them 19.99!!:shocked:

I hate them:boxed:

wow:shocked: that's the reason i dont buy anything in internet:thumbdown:

hahahaha i guess so:roftl:

what game did you buy?

tetris :mf_rosetinted: it's so old skool :naughty: I play it every night before I go to sleep...my eyes get all dizzy watching to all the colors...:roftl: and then I fall a sleep very easily:naughty:

tetris :mf_rosetinted: it's so old skool :naughty: I play it every night before I go to sleep...my eyes get all dizzy watching to all the colors...:roftl: and then I fall a sleep very easily:naughty:

haha i used to play it too.. great memories:wub2: :roftl:

I'd ravver have cat aids, fank you.

Amy Winehouse <3

Um, what??? :o

EDIT: OMFG! What a B*TCH!!!

Like, does she mean she'd rather a ct... and the cat so she'd end up with aids?

That's a bit......

Well hey, she's not for everyone.

LOL, granddad says that my voice is pretty much the same as her's but with my own... Colour?

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

i really like her songs especially if you were a sailboat

Yeah, I love that song too!

Floz, my friend says she hates KM because se has such lyrics in "her songs" as "If you were a peice of wood I'd nail you" and "If you were a flower I'd stalk you"

Fair enough the first one but I don't think she meant it like that! And the second one, I don't know KM to have that particular lyric in IYWASB or any of her somngs for that matter!

Do you???