can anyone help cheer me up please?

DarkLight

I'm a bit miserable & cheesed off to say the least for many reasons.

I woke up today with a very dried out nose so felt I couldn't breathe properly & i'm still having 'fun' with it now and it's 2:58 in the morning (i've been suffering this for 3 weeks now & it's driving me nuts) I think it's due to my hayfever which is all year round

I also have a bad elbow (the joint has locked & it hurts like hell) I have a painful knee, I've burnt myself with extremelly hot water 3 times in 5 days (twice on the same leg) I pulled the muscle in my neck today & last night & today on the derren brown fan forum they've been extremelly nasty to me (hence i've left again & this time for good!!!)

Also besides all this my back hurts (I have a condition known as scoliosis which means my spine bends in a back to front s shape & the discs are damaged) and as a result of this my ribs tend to rub & get crushed together badly which hurts like hell

so i'm quite miserable at the moment & feeling like a heap of useless sh*t

so if anyone has any funny video clips sound clips or any lovely pics or anything that might cheer me up it'd be very much appreciated:thumb_yello:

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit miserable & cheesed off to say the least for many reasons.

I woke up today with a very dried out nose so felt I couldn't breathe properly & i'm still having 'fun' with it now and it's 2:58 in the morning (i've been suffering this for 3 weeks now & it's driving me nuts) I think it's due to my hayfever which is all year round

I also have a bad elbow (the joint has locked & it hurts like hell) I have a painful knee, I've burnt myself with extremelly hot water 3 times in 5 days (twice on the same leg) I pulled the muscle in my neck today & last night & today on the derren brown fan forum they've been extremelly nasty to me (hence i've left again & this time for good!!!)

Also besides all this my back hurts (I have a condition known as scoliosis which means my spine bends in a back to front s shape & the discs are damaged) and as a result of this my ribs tend to rub & get crushed together badly which hurts like hell

so i'm quite miserable at the moment & feeling like a heap of useless sh*t

so if anyone has any funny video clips sound clips or any lovely pics or anything that might cheer me up it'd be very much appreciated:thumb_yello:

I have a severe allergy and so many problems because of that, and I can't get a very normal life, no doctor was able to control this allergy yet, I have depression and I always feel bad, so I understand your situation, sometimes I feel very badly and need someone to cheer me up too.

So, I'm here ok? :wink2:

funnybannertwelve.jpg

I have a severe allergy and so many problems because of that, and I can't get a very normal life, no doctor was able to control this allergy yet, I have depression and I always feel bad, so I understand your situation, sometimes I feel very badly and need someone to cheer me up too.

So, I'm here ok? :wink2:

funnybannertwelve.jpg

Ohh I suffer depression too a heck of a lot! I also suffer from severe panic attacks & I'm in the middle of an ongoing nervous breakdown (my 3rd & i'm only 23) it really sucks!

If you feel you need to talk about your depression you can always talk to me:thumb_yello:

Ohh I suffer depression too a heck of a lot! I also suffer from severe panic attacks & I'm in the middle of an ongoing nervous breakdown (my 3rd & i'm only 23) it really sucks!

If you feel you need to talk about your depression you can always talk to me:thumb_yello:

well, I have problems of nervous since I was a child, always very shy, I was afraid of everything, my depression started in 99 when I was 19 years and a cousin of the same age died. And my allergies started with 16, 17 years old, is already more than ten years that suffer from it :thumbdown: some days I'm ok and some days I feel like a crap for anything, it really sucks !

well, I have problems of nervous since I was a child, always very shy, I was afraid of everything, my depression started in 99 when I was 19 years and a cousin of the same age died. And my allergies started with 16, 17 years old, is already more than ten years that suffer from it :thumbdown: some days I'm ok and some days I feel like a crap for anything, it really sucks !

wow that sucks

I have always been shy myself and I was practically afraid of my own shadow as a kid when mum talked to people in the street i'd always hide behind her i was painfully shy then, I'm still a bit shy now to be honest!!

I somedays feel ok but other days i feel like crap too! I know how you feel

I've had depression & panic attacks for about 12 years myself it started with the severe bullying I went through & when my nana cynthia started to deteriorate from breast cancer I watched her slowly & painfully die over many years & then saw her just hours before she died which was horrible for a child of nearly 11 to see

then all the horrid things that have happened in my life since haven't helped matters either to be honest I've been through 9 trauma's in 10 years & 2 lots of heartbreak (the most recent just before my 22nd birthday I found out the man I'm in love with is gay) I've also lost 5 members of family & have suffered from a severe illness which i nearly died from

put it this way my entire life sucks & always has but it's just not getting any better & having sucky physical helath & people being nasty to me just makes it all the worse!

we have many things in common, my own sister always treated me badly because she thinks I exaggerate, almost nobody believes or understand, my sister will never understand. And health problems are horrible, broken hearts do not help at all :sad:

oh yeah I have a half sister I don't get on with she just doesn't get me at all & vice versa

the problem with my sister is that she is very arrogant & thinks she's always right & she's extremelly bitchy which annoys the hell outta me

no one seems to understand me either I'm afraid:thumbdown:

my mum & dad treat me like sh*t too they're not bothered about me at all they really aren't i mean my own mother tried to stab me a couple of years back which is part of the reason my panic attacks started again

oh yeah I have a half sister I don't get on with she just doesn't get me at all & vice versa

the problem with my sister is that she is very arrogant & thinks she's always right & she's extremelly bitchy which annoys the hell outta me

no one seems to understand me either I'm afraid:thumbdown:

my mum & dad treat me like sh*t too they're not bothered about me at all they really aren't i mean my own mother tried to stab me a couple of years back which is part of the reason my panic attacks started again

why your mum did this? thank God my parents understand me and help me, especially my mother, without them I would be even more lost. Do you take any medication for depression and the panic attacks?

why your mum did this? thank God my parents understand me and help me, especially my mother, without them I would be even more lost. Do you take any medication for depression and the panic attacks?

F**k knows why she did that she just went mental she als tried to smash my head in with her walking stick last year too she just flips out now & then fo no apparent reason

No I don't take any medication for my panic attacks or depresson as I took a seroxat (antidepressant) for my depression & I had such a bad reaction it nearly killed me!!!

I blacked out several times I went boiling hot then freezing cold was shaking like a leaf I threw up & then my pulse was exremelly weak for 3 days (as was I)

anyhow it's 6:09 am I must try & settle to sleep soon I'll be back on here tomorrow : ) chat soon bye

F**k knows why she did that she just went mental she als tried to smash my head in with her walking stick last year too she just flips out now & then fo no apparent reason

No I don't take any medication for my panic attacks or depresson as I took a seroxat (antidepressant) for my depression & I had such a bad reaction it nearly killed me!!!

I blacked out several times I went boiling hot then freezing cold was shaking like a leaf I threw up & then my pulse was exremelly weak for 3 days (as was I)

anyhow it's 6:09 am I must try & settle to sleep soon I'll be back on here tomorrow : ) chat soon bye

bye, I hope that you can sleep a little, talk to you later :bye:

• 1 year later...