Well since it's the new fad, I think I'll join in!

CazGirl

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No - I was never sick - but the pain inflicted upon myself, amongst all the paranoia, anger, confusion and sadness, caused me to feel sick continuously for about 2 weeks straight. It was horrible.

I had that once, when the one boyfriend that I had a massive crush on when I was 17 or 18 broke up with me. I remember feeling physically sick for a couple of days when I thouhgt about it. It was horrible!

It's been a week Christine, where's this post of yours? lol xD

Christine it's been nearly 2 weeks now lmao :roftl:

Christine I've not forgotten LOL!

Are you having a nice little chat with yourself there Caz? Looks really cozy. Maybe you could disagree in something so that you have more to say to yourself :bleh::roftl:

I had that once, when the one boyfriend that I had a massive crush on when I was 17 or 18 broke up with me. I remember feeling physically sick for a couple of days when I thouhgt about it. It was horrible!

Are you having a nice little chat with yourself there Caz? Looks really cozy. Maybe you could disagree in something so that you have more to say to yourself :bleh::roftl:

OMG tell me about it...I lost a stone and a half last year, but I lost most of it (like, the STONE part) after me and him split up I believe, or at least towards the end when I noticed things started to crack. I seriously do believe that stress made me lose weight.

LOL my mind contradicts all the time with all these thoughts that come into my head...if I put them on the net I'd be branded a mad woman HAHAHAHA