Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

B, K & L :boing: :boing:

how are ya B?

I'm fine :wink2: Still tired .. and I sooooooo gonna have muscle-pain tomorrow (and butt-pain :blush-anim-cl::roftl:).

I've put some names by the pictures btw :wink2: That's all I can o today.. :roftl:

How are you?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you hun? I didn't talk to you yesterday :thumbdown:

B, K & L :boing: :boing:

how are ya B?

I knoow,I was at one concert last night and I came back pretty late,but you weren't here :sad:

How was at the doctor's,did you kill him finally? :das:

:woot_jump: You did! :biggrin2:

And ... ?

Or do I not want to know that? :blink::roftl:

Yep I watched them with my mom :roftl: they have very cool music,the singer has a really good voice and I like how Jim looks like,but is it just me or is he a bit short?

Man !? Do you wanna kill me ?

I'm like DYING cause I'm going to a Oasis gig in February... I'm doing coutdown and dying of excitement and you tell me this . . .

Oh God... I SO want to see them !

Well... Be here now it's the least favourite to Oasis too , but personally... All around the world, Magic Pie, Stand by me, The girl in the dirty shirt... Man, this is quality ! I think Heathen Chemistry amazing, but it's the album everyone thinks it's weak . Well... *dies*

Not being off-topic:

OO-1.jpg

Hope you have a great time.... I know you will :wink2:

I wouldn't go and see them again myself.... been there done that.... bought the t-shirt..... :roftl:

Glad I saw them though....

My fave song of theirs is Columbia.... off of Definitely Maybe.... can't say why.... just love the guitar on it.....

OK back on topic......

Alex.jpg

Ooooh sorry wrong site..... :lmfao:

wordless1ly9.jpg

:wub2:

Yep I watched them with my mom :roftl: they have very cool music,the singer has a really good voice and I like how Jim looks like,but is it just me or is he a bit short?

:lmao: I think he's a bit short yes .. nothing the same as Mika ...

(one of the things I would like to know is how tall he is .. but I don't know that :sad:).

And what did your mom say? :naughty:

Hope you have a great time.... I know you will :wink2:

I wouldn't go and see them again myself.... been there done that.... bought the t-shirt..... :roftl:

Glad I saw them though....

My fave song of theirs is Columbia.... off of Definitely Maybe.... can't say why.... just love the guitar on it.....

OK back on topic.....

Yeah... I know I will. The way I love 'em is not possible not having a good time . It's just to much love for the music they make and for Noel (:wub2:) . LOL ! Well... It's cool to know that the gigs are good ! :wink2:

Oh ... You bough the t-shirt . Man... I always lmfao when they say 'and buy a t-shirt in the way out'

LOL

Love Columbia... I'm listening to it now ! :lmfao: I was before I read your post !

Oh ... You bough the t-shirt . Man... I always lmfao when they say 'and buy a t-shirt in the way out'

LOL

Love Columbia... I'm listening to it now ! :lmfao: I was before I read your post !

Weird...... What were the chances of that..... :roftl:

Goes off to listen to Columbia herself..... actually you know afew years ago ..... they bought out a Definitely Maybe DVD..... I've had it for about 3 or 4 years.... I still haven't bloody watched it..... :roftl:

How bad am I...... :bleh:

:lmao: I think he's a bit short yes .. nothing the same as Mika ...

(one of the things I would like to know is how tall he is .. but I don't know that :sa.

And what did your mom say? :naughty:

What's his full name? I think I could find his height on one site. :wink2:

My mom liked them pretty much too,she likes blond guys so she liked Jim :bleh:

What's his full name? I think I could find his height on one site. :wink2:

My mom liked them pretty much too,she likes blond guys so she liked Jim :bleh:

Uh .. *thinks* Jim Maddock .. or James Maddock I think is his real, real name .. (or how do you say that? :roftl:).

That's so cool! :biggrin2:

So yes, it depends on how the picture is taken of course (you don't see the difference in every picture), but he isn't the tallest (?) guy around...

at1hm8.jpg

:naughty::roftl:

Uh .. *thinks* Jim Maddock .. or James Maddock I think is his real, real name .. (or how do you say that? :roftl:).

That's so cool! :biggrin2:

So yes, it depends on how the picture is taken of course (you don't see the difference in every picture), but he isn't the tallest (?) guy around...

at1hm8.jpg

:naughty::roftl:

Awwwwwwww... he's all ickle :naughty:

*Runs out*

Weird...... What were the chances of that..... :roftl:

Goes off to listen to Columbia herself..... actually you know afew years ago ..... they bought out a Definitely Maybe DVD..... I've had it for about 3 or 4 years.... I still haven't bloody watched it..... :roftl:

How bad am I...... :bleh:

Well... the fact I'm just listening to Oasis in the moment helps . LOL

:shocked: I want that DVD so much, but they don't sell it in Portugal (i think) !

'This is peculiar, we don't want to fool ya'

(I still hearing it because I stopped the msuci to watch some thing... now I'm listening the rest of the music... LOL)

Losingtheredpants.jpg

(I'm into that one today)

I'm fine Still tired .. and I sooooooo gonna have muscle-pain tomorrow (and butt-pain ).

I've put some names by the pictures btw That's all I can o today..

How are you?

butt pain? :blink:

I'm ok, with a headache but I'm ok :thumb_yello:

I knoow,I was at one concert last night and I came back pretty late,but you weren't here

How was at the doctor's,did you kill him finally?

yes, I came here yesterday, but then I leave to take a break and ended up sleeping all afternoon :blink:

I didn't kill my doctor, he fooled me with his charm :thumbdown:

Well... the fact I'm just listening to Oasis in the moment helps . LOL

:shocked: I want that DVD so much, but they don't sell it in Portugal (i think) !

'This is peculiar, we don't want to fool ya'

(I still hearing it because I stopped the msuci to watch some thing... now I'm listening the rest of the music... LOL)

Losingtheredpants.jpg

(I'm into that one today)

Yes... but I have 145 Oasis songs on my Ipod..... and Columbia is only 1 of them .... actually it's 3 of them (Different versions) but that's besides the point...... :roftl:

I don't know where I'm going with this.... :wink2:

Do you like Garbage.... I never can find anyone who likes them.... Shirley Manson is such an Idol of mine.... hence why I have red hair..... :naughty:

butt pain? :blink:

I'm ok, with a headache but I'm ok :thumb_yello:

Yes, I rode a bicycle today, I never do that and it wasn't mine so ... :roftl: I'm a bit scared of riding my horse at the moment (long story) so someone else rode my horse and I went with her on a bicycle .. Just crazy :roftl: The sandy paths aren't that sandy anymore at the moment .. so I've seen some mud .. :boxed::roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Uh .. *thinks* Jim Maddock .. or James Maddock I think is his real, real name .. (or how do you say that? .

That's so cool! :bigg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7697/at1hm8.jpg[/img

:natl:

Okay,I'll check it out.

Yeah,Mika sometimes looks like he has somewhere around 3m or something... :roftl: even taller than Gray Skelly :roftl:

Ow,he is short. :naughty::roftl:

butt pain? :

I'm ok, with a headache but I'm ok

yes, I came here yesterday, but then I leave to take a break and ended up sleeping all afternoon ::

I didn't kill my doctor, he fooled me with his charm :tdown:

Ow I guess you were very tired,good you had some sleep :huglove:

Ahh yeah...doctors are always very charming. Guess that's why they become doctors,so they can fool people even though they're giving them a wrong medicine but they don't want the patients to notice that...:thumbdown:

Kidding :lmao:

Okay,I'll check it out.

Yeah,Mika sometimes looks like he has somewhere around 3m or something... :roftl: even taller than Gray Skelly :roftl:

Ow,he is short. :naughty::roftl:

You don't want to compare him with Mika no ... :roftl:

But short guys can be nice too :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Yes... but I have 145 Oasis songs on my Ipod..... and Columbia is only 1 of them .... actually it's 3 of them (Different versions) but that's besides the point...... :roftl:

I don't know where I'm going with this.... :wink2:

Do you like Garbage.... I never can find anyone who likes them.... Shirley Manson is such an Idol of mine.... hence why I have red hair..... :naughty:

145 Oasis musics ?

And I am the one who's fan ? :shocked: I have only 71... abut I'm starting to start the CD's now... and I just downloaded 3 til now, plus all the other musics I had before .

I think I know Garbage... but I'm not sure . Make me fan . :mf_rosetinted:

No... but really... give me a names of msucis of them and I'll check them out .

You don't want to compare him with Mika no ... :roftl:

But short guys can be nice too :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes,of course they can :thumb_yello:

I just tried to find it,I usually find anyone's height on IMDb,but they don't have it for Jim. :thumbdown:

I'm not a real real fan, but I love the songs that I know

:naughty:

and also think Shirley is so cool :punk:

OOOOOhhhhh someone who appreciates abit of AK...... he's lovely he is..... :punk:

I've met him...... :wub2:

I always like him, he's cute :blush-anim-cl: and love Franz Ferdinand musics too :bleh:

awww, you met him? he's nice?

145 Oasis musics ?

And I am the one who's fan ? :shocked: I have only 71... abut I'm starting to start the CD's now... and I just downloaded 3 til now, plus all the other musics I had before .

I think I know Garbage... but I'm not sure . Make me fan . :mf_rosetinted:

No... but really... give me a names of msucis of them and I'll check them out .

I have alot of their B-Sides on my Ipod..... :wink2:

Garbage stuff.... I'll send you some links via PM..... :thumb_yello:

You might like them.... :bleh:

Oh yes,of course they can :thumb_yello:

I just tried to find it,I usually find anyone's height on IMDb,but they don't have it for Jim. :thumbdown:

:biggrin2:

What a surprise :roftl:

Maybe he doesn't exist :shocked: Maybe he's a ghost orso .. :roftl: