Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I rode a bicycle today, I never do that and it wasn't mine so ... I'm a bit scared of riding my horse at the moment (long story) so someone else rode my horse and I went with her on a bicycle .. Just crazy The sandy paths aren't that sandy anymore at the moment .. so I've seen some mud .. :boxed::roftl:

you always riding with your horse and now you butt hurts because of a bike? :roftl:

Ow I guess you were very tired,good you had some sleep

Ahh yeah...doctors are always very charming. Guess that's why they become doctors,so they can fool people even though they're giving them a wrong medicine but they don't want the patients to notice that...:thumbdown:

Kidding :lmao:

not funny :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

I'm not a real real fan, but I love the songs that I know :naughty

and also think Shirley is so cool :punk

I always like him, he's cute :blush-anim-cl and love Franz Ferdinand musics too :bleh:

awww, you met him? he's nice?

I've met him 4 times I think..... :wub2: I don't remember.... :blush-anim-cl:

The only one I haven't met is Paul.... The others are lovely too.... :bleh:

I've seen them live 14 times though... apart from Mika... they're my obsession... well they were my only obsession since 2003, once I'd decided I'd had enough of being told to F Off by Damon Albarn.... :roftl:

:boxed:

I don't know really :shocked::roftl:

ambera.jpg

Me neither .. I just know it's very difficult to know something about him (or just the guys in general) so .. :sad: And he doesn't tell me anything either :crybaby:

you always riding with your horse and now you butt hurts because of a bike? :roftl:

Yes! :roftl:

The only one I haven't met is Paul.... The others are lovely too.... :bleh:

I've seen them live 14 times though... apart from Mika... they're my obsession... well they were my only obsession since 2003, once I'd decided I'd had enough of being told to F Off by Damon Albarn.... :roftl:

:boxed:

Damon it's the BLur guy, isn't it ?

I didn't know he had the f*ck off style too .

Alright .

I never got what b-sides are .

You don't know what B-Sides are.... they're non album tracks released on Singles.... Oasis normally have at least two on every single they've ever done.... some in my view are amazing... like The Masterplan.... which was a b-side for Live Forever I think...... :wub2: Acquiesce as well is a B-Side.... Hope that makes sense.....

Actually that's why I love both Blur and Garbage.... they have some amazing B-Sides too...... :wub2:

not funny :mf_rosetd:

:bleh:

I know,I know,I was joking. :huglove:

Better times will come.

Me neither .. I just know it's very difficult to know something about him (or just the guys in general) so .. :s: And he doesn't tell me anything either :cryby:

:

That sucks :thumbdown:

not me, not me :no:

uuuh I want to bite that belly :naty:

But it'd hurt him! :shocked::roftl:

oh I'd like to do...'stuff' to him also...:naughty:

The only one I haven't met is Paul.... The others are lovely too....

oww, 14 shows and 4 meeting? :shocked:

they came here in Brazil twice, but I couldn't go into any of them, the first time they opened the show for U2, but the price of a ticket was absurd.

do you know Damon too? :shocked: he isn't nice?

Damon it's the BLur guy, isn't it ?

I didn't know he had the f*ck off style too .

Yep... he's the singer.... he's an arse..... I can't really say much more.... just not a very nice guy at all.... :blink:

I just finally decided after 16 years he wasn't worth the time or effort that I put in being a fan.... :thumbdown:

I was really surprised at how nice Franz were to their fans.... I thought most stars were like Damon.... and as for Mika..... :wub2:

You don't know what B-Sides are.... they're non album tracks released on Singles.... Oasis normally have at least two on every single they've ever done.... some in my view are amazing... like The Masterplan.... which was a b-side for Live Forever I think...... :wub2: Acquiesce as well is a B-Side.... Hope that makes sense.....

Actually that's why I love both Blur and Garbage.... they have some amazing B-Sides too...... :wub2:

Yeah.... I know what... but isn't it basicly the same as a single?

I love Masterplan and Acquisce . :wub2:

Lately I've been listening to Masterplan everyday more than once, it's a piece of genious, I love Noel's voice . And any song that's sung my both Gallagher brothers is always amazing !

You've to send me stuff from Garbage... you seem to have musical taste similar to mine . I have to check out more stuff from Blur... I just know some like "Boys and girls", "Song2", "Universal" (or something like) . . .

Mikaantesdoscaracois.jpg

Yep... he's the singer.... he's an arse..... I can't really say much more.... just not a very nice guy at all.... :blink:

I just finally decided after 16 years he wasn't worth the time or effort that I put in being a fan.... :thumbdown:

I was really surprised at how nice Franz were to their fans.... I thought most stars were like Damon.... and as for Mika..... :wub2:

Is he worse than Liam/Noel ?

Man... cause if he his . WOW ! This is bad !

Is he worse than Liam/Noel ?

Man... cause if he his . WOW ! This is bad !

I don't really know what Noel or Liam are like with their fans.... I'm not a fan.... have never met them.... but I have met Damon a fair few times ... I've seen them live over 50 times so that's not really a surprise.... he's always been pretty rude to me.... as he got more famous he got worse... I can only speak for myself and the way he came across to me..... I just am too old now to make excuses for it..... :naughty: I did when I was younger... I now know better.... :naughty: