Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

Yeah .. sure :rtl: And uh .. how? :blink::roftl:

But I don't have pictures for your thread :tears:

Tell him...tell him:" Hey,you. Tell me something more about yourself or you're gonna...or you're gonna regret it :mf_rosetinted:"

Kapish? :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

It doesn't matter,come to chat and write stupid thing with me :das: I'll have to go soon anyway..

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him...tell him:" Hey,you. Tell me something more about yourself or you're gonna...or you're gonna regret it :mf_rosetinted:"

Kapish? :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

It doesn't matter,come to chat and write stupid thing with me :das: I'll have to go soon anyway..

Yes, sure .. that'll work :blink::roftl: I don't think that's something I do.. sorry :bleh:

Ow ... ok ....

Back on topic.... Why do I like this pic.... :boxed:

:wub2:

Expression on his face.. :wub2:

Yes, sure .. that'll work :tl: I don't think that's something I do.. sorry :

Ow ... ok ....

You don't do what? :blink::roftl:

Yeah...and I saw you have some funny pics for my thread.

I don't really know what Noel or Liam are like with their fans.... I'm not a fan.... have never met them.... but I have met Damon a fair few times ... I've seen them live over 50 times so that's not really a surprise.... he's always been pretty rude to me.... as he got more famous he got worse... I can only speak for myself and the way he came across to me..... I just am too old now to make excuses for it..... :naughty: I did when I was younger... I now know better.... :naughty:

Oh I see .

I though Damon was cool... dunno why. I had that idea . LOL

I don't make excuses. It is what it is... if he is rude, he is just rude, it's not about the fans . I?m not sure about the Oasis, never seem them before and probably I won't be able to met them after the gig... so I dunno. Don't really care... at the end of the day it's just the music (that shines my day :bleh:) .

You don't do what? :blink::roftl:

Yeah...and I saw you have some funny pics for my thread.

Sending a message like that .. :roftl: He'll probably ignore it anyway :boxed:

I do? :blink: Maybe you should post them then .. :roftl:

Sending a message like that .. :roftl: He'll probably ignore it anyway :boxed:

I do? :blink: Maybe you should post them then .. :roftl:

Yeah,like Mikster ignores my messages :sneaky2: he approved my comment on MS though *melts* now,if he sends a blog/vlog, I AM going to be the one who you guys are gonna thank to :mf_rosetinted:

fjfsvgpd.jpg

But I thought you didn't like it when I sent your pics?

I don't know.... It's weird.... Mika's the first pop star I've gotten into in along time.... I'm more usually into Guitar Driven bands.... like Blur, Franz, Pulp, Muse, Oasis, Garbage etc etc etc.... I don't really know what happened with Mika.... :wub2:

Yeah,like Mikster ignores my messages :sneaky2: he approved my comment on MS though *melts* now,if he sends a blog/vlog, I AM going to be the one who you guys are gonna thank to :mf_rosetinted:

fjfsvgpd.jpg

He wants to bite you Keti..... :wink2:

I don't know.... It's weird.... Mika's the first pop star I've gotten into in along time.... I'm more usually into Guitar Driven bands.... like Blur, Franz, Pulp, Muse, Oasis, Garbage etc etc etc.... I don't really know what happened with Mika.... :wub2:

JAAAARRRVIIIIISSSS :drool:

He wants to bite you Keti..... :wink2:

Why would he bite me?:shocked:

fjfsvgpd.jpg

But with Mikster that's normal .. I mean .. he's a big star .. if you're his friend on myspace that just doesn't mean anything .. and you'll probably never gonna get an answer if you send something because he's just to big for that .. But I was his friend! And he sended me messages! And now .. it's nothing anymore! :crybaby:

(very sad about it actually :blush-anim-cl:).

If you just take the pics as I posted them (so with the border & name and so) I don't have a problem with it :wink2:

But with Mikster that's normal .. I mean .. he's a big star .. if you're his friend on myspace that just doesn't mean anything .. and you'll probably never gonna get an answer if you send something because he's just to big for that .. But I was his friend! And he sended me messages! And now .. it's nothing anymore! :cryb

(very sad about it actually :blush-anim.

If you just take the pics as I posted them (so with the border & name and so) I don't have a problem with it :wink2:

Who used to send you messages on MySpace?? :shocked:

Ow okay :wink2: I'm too lazy to upload them right now actually :roftl:

But can't you post them? :blush-anim-cl:

Who used to send you messages on MySpace?? :shocked:

Ow okay :wink2: I'm too lazy to upload them right now actually :roftl:

But can't you post them? :blush-anim-cl

Who are we talking about almost all evening? :roftl:

Pff .. I don't know wich ones fit .. and I'm really busy, I don't even have the time to post screenshots :blink::roftl: So if you see some that are ok for your thread, just take them :wink2:

Who are we talking about almost all evening? :roftl:

Pff .. I don't know wich ones fit .. and I'm really busy, I don't even have the time to post screenshots :blink::roftl: So if you see some that are ok for your thread, just take them :wink2:

Ermm, Jim? :roftl:

Oki,thanks :wink2:

It says the video is not available in my country :boxed:

Oww yes! Well he's a bad boy too :das: we're bad kids :bleh:

Oh..... :thumbdown:

It was This Is Hardcore.... I love that song.... am now listening to it on my Ipod.... :wub2:

He really used to send you messages on MySpace?

Uhu :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Still don't get it though, but it's a bit of a long story I guess .. :roftl: But I've had 2 messages from him :wink2: And I liked that :blush-anim-cl::wub2: