Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

I've had messages off of myspace from Alex and Bob from FF.... and that was in 2007..... see they are huge and still message you back...... :wub2:

That's great!

But something went wrong between Jim and me I guess .. :sad: Don't know what exactly .. (although he said I shouldn't worry because it was nothing personal .. but for some reason I can't let it go :blush-anim-cl:).

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh..... :thumbdown:

It was This Is Hardcore.... I love that song.... am now listening to it on my Ipod.... :wub2:

I'm OBSESSED with "Common People" :mf_lustslow:

Uhu :w

Still don't get it though, but it's a bit of a long story I guess .. :rtl: But I've had 2 messages from him :wink2: And I liked that ::

That's so nice :wub2: but how did he send you messages? Why?

That's so nice :wub2 but how did he send you messages? Why?

Why? God knows .. :roftl:

But I think I need to tell the story then .. I'll try to keep it short :P

So, as you know I've seen them in Werchter .. At the end of july I was bored and looked if I could find the songs from that band I liked there again .. I did and well .. I still liked it :roftl: So then I had my myspace and looked them up and because I like Jim and am interested in him (the real guy, you know? Not the AT-guy..) I sended a friends request .. Never expected him to add me, I mean, come on .. :roftl:

But halfway august he did! :shocked: So I've sended him some messages, but never got an answer .. And I had sent him a message about a festival where they couldn't perform (because they lost the singer :roftl:) but Jim & David still were there and gave autographs and stuff .. and I liked that of them, so I told him .. And the day I graduated he sended me a message! To say he was sorry that they couldn't perform at that festival and that they hoped to play some gigs near here soon .. and to congratulate me for graduating. So I was really :biggrin2:

And then .. the end of september I think .. I saw he removed me .. So I asked him why, but didn't get an answer .. After a few days I sended another request and an explanation-message-thing .. and after a while I got a message back that I didnt need to worry and it was nothing personal and stuff ..

And yes .. that was the whole story .. still not accepted as a friend (don't think that'll ever happen again) and he doesn't answer my messages :sad: But yeah .. it's problably normal I guess .. It was great to have those 2 messages ..

Why? God knows .. :r

But I think I need to tell the story then .. I'll try to keep it short :P

So, as you know I've seen them in Werchter .. At the end of july I was bored and looked if I could find the songs from that band I liked there again .. I did and well .. I still liked it :roftl: So then I had my myspace and looked them up and because I like Jim and am interested in him (the real guy, you know? Not the AT-guy..) I sended a friends request .. Never expected him to add me, I mean, come on .. :ro

But halfway august he did! :sd: So I've sended him some messages, but never got an answer .. And I had sent him a message about a festival where they couldn't perform (because they lost the singer :ro but Jim & David still were there and gave autographs and stuff .. and I liked that of them, so I told him .. And the day I graduated he sended me a message! To say he was sorry that they couldn't perform at that festival and that they hoped to play some gigs near here soon .. and to congratulate me for graduating. So I was really :big:

And then .. the end of september I think .. I saw he removed me .. So I asked him why, but didn't get an answer .. After a few days I sended another request and an explanation-message-thing .. and after a while I got a message back that I didnt need to worry and it was nothing personal and stuff ..

And yes .. that was the whole story .. still not accepted as a friend (don't think that'll ever happen again) and he doesn't answer my messages But yeah .. it's problably normal I guess .. It was great to have those 2 messages ..

:shocked: what a jerk!! How can you like him after that? What 'nothing personal',that WAS personal!! :shocked: he blew you off just like that! I would forget about him,forever.

:shocked: what a jerk!! How can you like him after that? What 'nothing personal',that WAS personal!! :shocked: he blew you off just like that! I would forget about him,forever.

Nah, I don't know .. The reason (keeping his myspace for only RL-friends) is an acceptable reason ... (stays the question why he added me in the first place but hey, he's a guy .. :roftl:) but it just doesn't feel like the real reason to me .. only, as long as he doesn't tell me I can't be sure of anything :wink2:

And you know, I do still like him .. the way he plays is just :wub2: And I sort of see it like there are 2 Jims .. the AT-one and the myspace one .. and having a 'problem' with one guy doesn't mean I don't like the other anymore :wink2: Probably doesn't make any sense :roftl: .. but that's how I feel it ..

Nah, I don't know .. The reason (keeping his myspace for only RL-friends) is an acceptable reason ... (stays the question why he added me in the first place but hey, he's a guy .. : but it just doesn't feel like the real reason to me .. only, as long as he doesn't tell me I can't be sure of anything :wink2:

And you know, I do still like him .. the way he plays is just :wub2: And I sort of see it like there are 2 Jims .. the AT-one and the myspace one .. and having a 'problem' with one guy doesn't mean I don't like the other anymore :wink2: Probably doesn't make any sense :roftl: .. but that's how I feel it ..

Ow...okay if yu feel like it then. I just say it wasn't nice of him at all to remove you without any reason and when you asked him why did he do that he said something totally indifferrent. :thumbdown:

I'm angry with him still :sneaky2:

Ow...okay if yu feel like it then. I just say it wasn't nice of him at all to remove you without any reason and when you asked him why did he do that he said something totally indifferrent. :thumbdown:

I'm angry with him still :sneaky2:

There was a reason .. RL .. :wink2: Oh well, I don't know ..

You shouldn't be angry with him :roftl: I'm not angry with him .. :wink2:

and I love you too Bienie punk:

ps. did you see my comment on your MySpace?

The one with you asking to put some captions with the pictures because you hadn't got a clue who who was? I did see that one yes, reacted back (twice :roftl:). Anything else I didn't see yet..

Well I am :sneaky2:

@ Mafa - I was sending pics all the time :mf_rosetinted

Still am :mf_rosetinted

overdose.jpg

Poor Jim :sad::roftl:

You're back Lucy! :boing

And I have to go now... :sad

Aaaaaaaw :sad:

:bye:

not now, I send this morning :bleh: that one about the captions :roftl: you didn't understand me very well :roftl:

Ow yes .. now I see .. sorry :blush-anim-cl: It's really not going so well for me today .. :roftl:

in this meantime in MikaSoundsBlog on YouTube:

Aren't you gonna blog today, blog today, blog today?

Aren't you gonna blog today, blog today, blog today?

You know you want to,

You know you've got to

Blog blog me, blog blog me

I've been waiting for so long....

Refreshing trying to carry on

Look, same ol stuff, walk away!

posted by: greyskelly

who is her? it's from Portugal

Just guess who hun? lol