Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

Good girl :naughty:

:wub2:

Yeah... :angel_not:

Omg I was just watching some show on the local telly programme and there's one singer who has the singing school in one city near to Belgrade,where I live. And they played one student who was singing Relax!!! :shocked:

I think I never saw this two :punk:

Yaaah :punk:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... :angel_not:

Omg I was just watching some show on the local telly programme and there's one singer who has the singing school in one city near to Belgrade,where I live. And they played one student who was singing Relax!!! :shocked:

Yaaah :punk:

Sometimes people do that :roftl:

A few weeks ago on X-factor there were people that sang Happy Ending!

And there's also a video of people singing Relax, but they didn't know the lyrics very well.. :roftl:

GKA41-border.jpg

GKA47-border.jpg

Sometimes people do that :roftl:

A few weeks ago on X-factor there were people that sang Happy Ending!

And there's also a video of people singing Relax, but they didn't know the lyrics very well.. :roftl:

GKA41-border.jpg

GKA47-border.jpg

Well I was so astinished because people mainly hate Mika here,I mean boys especially :shocked: pity he sang it too bad.

Haha,I wish I could see that! :bleh:

Okay,I'm too lazy to watch it now,but probably will tomorrow. :roftl:

That's fine :wink2:

The guys from HE aren't in the competition anymore, they needed to go last week :thumbdown:

And with Relax there's one guy left (the one with the brown hair), he's in the final now .. :wub2: Don't know if he'll win though..

What? Them singing HE & Relax?

HE: http://www.vtm.be/x-factor-2008/items/video/2339.php

Relax: http://www.vtm.be/x-factor-2008/items/video/1677.php

:mf_rosetinted

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :naughty:

Haha HE was sang well, but I find it cheesy if it's not Mika singing:lmfao::lmao:

I liked the left singer more. The falsetto from the right one made me chills:roftl:

And I hated relax:roftl:

The guitars are kinda cool, but still not good enough and the vocals are awful:lmfao: I won't even mention the lyrics:roftl:

God, I'm so critic when it comes to someone singing Mika's songs...

uf,uf...nisi joj ni rekla :roftl:

Šta nisam rekla? :blink:

That's fine :wi

The guys from HE aren't in the competition anymore, they needed to go last week :

And with Relax there's one guy left (the one with the brown hair), he's in the final now .. :2: Don't know if he'll win though..

Ow do you like that guy?:wink2:

Haha HE was sang well, but I find it cheesy if it's not Mika singing:lmfao::lmao:

I liked the left singer more. The falsetto from the right one made me chills:roftl:

And I hated relax:roftl:

The guitars are kinda cool, but still not good enough and the vocals are awful:lmfao: I won't even mention the lyrics:roftl:

I think we're all like that,because we find Mika the only one who can sing those songs great so everyone else who even TRY to sing his songs become a huuge crap in our eyes...:roftl:

Haha HE was sang well, but I find it cheesy if it's not Mika singing:lmfao :lmao

I liked the left singer more. The falsetto from the right one made me chills:roftl

And I hated relax:roftl

The guitars are kinda cool, but still not good enough and the vocals are awful:lmfao: I won't even mention the lyrics:roftl

It's weird, isn't it? :naughty:

But Relax .. yes, well .. :roftl:

But it was in the very beginning, and not during the show orso .. (lucky for them :naughty:) :wink2:

But the guy with the brown hair can sing very well .. or at least I find that he sings nice :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I think we're all like that,because we find Mika the only one who can sing those songs great so everyone else who even TRY to sing his songs become a huuge crap in our eyes...:roftl:

Yep haha:roftl:

It's weird, isn't it? :naughty

But Relax .. yes, well .. :roftl

But it was in the very beginning, and not during the show orso .. (lucky for them :naughty:) :wink2

But the guy with the brown hair can sing very well .. or at least I find that he sings nice :naught::blush-anim-cl

It is:roftl:

Haha they are lucky for that.. But it STILL is on the internet:naughty:

The one in the first vid, with the glasses?

berlin-14.jpg

*Say what? The MFC is back on?* *shock shock me* :shocked:

*drops dead*

Yep haha:roftl:

It is:roftl:

Haha they are lucky for that.. But it STILL is on the internet:naughty:

The one in the first vid, with the glasses?

No, the one in the second vid. With the hat .. :roftl: Sorry, didn't see he was wearing that thing :roftl: But he has also brown hair :wink2: