Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

Can't post them yet .. still need to make them :blink::roftl:

But I'll make them today :wink2: so probably tonight I can post some..

But now I'm first going to print some pictures :das:

yeah well day night doesn't matter when you post them it's all groovy gravy with me lol:roftl::naughty::punk:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi/bye girls! :bye

gotta go soon... :thumbdown

wow yep lots of work and good idea! :thumb_yello :bleh

so rendez-vous tonight then! punk:

Hi/bye :bye:

And I'll see you tonight then!

yeah well day night doesn't matter when you post them it's all groovy gravy with me lol:roftl::naughty::punk:

:bleh:

Just printed the pictures .. now I first need to find a place for them :naughty:

The pictures btw..

img5765aq3.jpg

Hi/bye :bye:

And I'll see you tonight then!

:bleh:

Just printed the pictures .. now I first need to find a place for them :naughty:

The pictures btw..

img5765aq3.jpg

hey bienie i was wondering If I could use some of your screencaps on my Mika forum?? I'd of course keep your name on the bottom & credit you:punk::thumb_yello:

hey bienie i was wondering If I could use some of your screencaps on my Mika forum?? I'd of course keep your name on the bottom & credit you:punk::thumb_yello:

Yeah sure, no problem :wink2:

As long as you don't cut my name off you can do with it what you want :wink2::bleh:

Yeah sure, no problem :wink2:

As long as you don't cut my name off you can do with it what you want :wink2::bleh:

nah I sure won't cut your name off the bottom later on when i get around to posting the pics I'll send you a link to the thread they'll be put in so you can see for yourself ok:punk::thumb_yello:

nah I sure won't cut your name off the bottom later on when i get around to posting the pics I'll send you a link to the thread they'll be put in so you can see for yourself ok:punk::thumb_yello:

Oh, but that's ok .. I don't think that you're going to do anything with them :wink2: I trust you :bleh:

ohh I've never really liked her myself but if he did you know kinda 'like' rihanna wouldn't that be on the positive side?? meaning he likes girls in that sense:wink2:

I don't know maybe I'm wrong it's just from the pics i've seen of him at that awards do with her, he seems to just be interested in her in some way & i think he may fancy her ??:blink: I may well be wrong though who knows??

aa,nothing beats the positive side of things,hehe.

hmm,it makes me wonder too.but if u judge other pics of mika,he did almost the same pose with katy perry and adele. :blink: although there are possibilities that mika might be fond of rihanna in a way.what do you think?

i hope there's gonna be more from where that came from :wub2:

Well, there's a whole thread about it .. :naughty::roftl:

(see my sig, I've posted all my screenshots there :wink2:)

aa,nothing beats the positive side of things,hehe.

hmm,it makes me wonder too.but if u judge other pics of mika,he did almost the same pose with katy perry and adele. :blink: although there are possibilities that mika might be fond of rihanna in a way.what do you think?

hmm I know what you mean but if you look at one of the pics of Mika & rihanna (i can't find it atm) he's blatantly staring at her chest :naughty::das: I don't think he did that with adele & katy :blink: not that I'm aware of anyhow

:te

ab17qn6.jpg

But he still is great b2:

[

ab7nj8.jpg

[]

I kinda love when I see a man with a cigarre who looks GREAT and SEXY with it...it's just...something there that I can't explain really.. for example,James Dean looked ah-maaaayzing with a cigarre in his mouth...mmm...:wub2:

P1000097.jpg

]

:das: *hint* :das:

Ok, then I know what to do today.. :ftl:

But...but...I thought my caps were enough :tears: I haven't even posted all of them yet! From the documentary.

Well, there's a whole thread about it .. :naughty::roftl:

(see my sig, I've posted all my screenshots there :wink2:)

lol..i feel stupid,hihi..silly me for not seeing that.

hmm I know what you mean but if you look at one of the pics of Mika & rihanna (i can't find it atm) he's blatantly staring at her chest :naughty::das: I don't think he did that with adele & katy :blink: not that I'm aware of anyhow

what??where?? i hope alice has it..miss alice,will you pls? :shocked:

I kinda love when I see a man with a cigarre who looks GREAT and SEXY with it...it's just...something there that I can't explain really.. for example,James Dean looked ah-maaaayzing with a cigarre in his mouth...mmm...:wub2:

But...but...I thought my caps were enough :tears: I haven't even posted all of them yet! From the documentary.

Have you read the whole thing since you left? :blink:

And what are you saying now exactly? That Jim looks GREAT and SEXY with it? Or why are you quoting those pics? :bleh:

Yeah, I thought that too? :boxed:

Have you read the whole thing since you left? :blink:

And what are you saying now exactly? That Jim looks GREAT and SEXY with it? Or why are you quoting those pics? :bleh:

Yeah, I thought that too? :boxed:

Yeah I read the whole thing,you and Lucy were discussing about him looking like a child with a cigarre and also were talking about Mika when he gets a bit drunk. So you posted a pic where Jim smokes the cigarre. And I just said that I love when men look great with a cigarre,I totally dislike smoking but looking at a beautiful man smoking a cigarre (which suits him very good) is a ...well,a nice sight to watch. :bleh:

And no,I'm not saying that :roftl:

You thought what?

Yeah I read the whole thing,you and Lucy were discussing about him looking like a child with a cigarre and also were talking about Mika when he gets a bit drunk. So you posted a pic where Jim smokes the cigarre. And I just said that I love when men look great with a cigarre,I totally dislike smoking but looking at a beautiful man smoking a cigarre (which suits him very good) is a ...well,a nice sight to watch. :bleh:

And no,I'm not saying that :roftl:

You thought what?

Poor you .. reading all that .. :roftl:

Oh, ok .. so jim doesn't look great & sexy .. good to know :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

That your screenshots were enough ...

I just did the beginning btw, 23 shots, Mika really looks like he's going to die :blink::naughty:

Poor you .. reading all that .. :roft

Oh, ok .. so jim doesn't look great & sexy .. good to know :mf_rl:

That your screenshots were enough ...

I just did the beginning btw, 23 shots, Mika really looks like he's going to die :nk::naughty:

Yes,I think they are too...actually,so many people have done the screenshots already,but whoever does them they're all going to be exactly the same :blink: I don't see the point of everyone doing them,exept for yourself...I've done about 70 of them. You should do not the whole doc,but just some interesting parts which shots haven't been posted up yet :thumb_yello: that's what I've done. I made the shots of his feet and hands and the grumpy faces.:wink2: not everything. It's just gonna be too much.

Yes,I think they are too...actually,so many people have done the screenshots already,but whoever does them they're all going to be exactly the same :blink: I don't see the point of everyone doing them,exept for yourself...I've done about 70 of them. You should do not the whole doc,but just some interesting parts which shots haven't been posted up yet :thumb_yello: that's what I've done. I made the shots of his feet and hands and the grumpy faces.:wink2: not everything. It's just gonna be too much.

Oh, but then I'm going to do it all .. I can't choose parts .. everything has something :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Already have 35 shots now.. so .. :roftl:

I've to go on my math lesson now. See you tonight hopefully! :bye

Oh and one more thing

68.jpg

thth.jpg

tht9.jpg

Byee!

:blink::sneaky2:

That's soooooooooo not jim .. :roftl:

Byebye :bye: