'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keti! I know right:das:

Hahaha how was it? Did you buy things for yourself or for your family?:ftl:

It was good I guess,I found some nice stuff :naughty:

Both!! :roftl:

Hi Keti:huglove: I've got a PDP DVD:woot_j I got it for Christmas:wu: I'm so happy...but now I must go to bed because I'm so tired honey...what about you?:w:

Terezaaa!! :huglove: woooow that is SO great! What a wondeful present for Christmas! :wub2:

I'm tired too,wasn't at school today though,but I just got back from the Christmas shopping! :boing:

It was good I guess,I found some nice stuff :naughty:

Both!! :roftl:

Terezaaa!! :huglove: woooow that is SO great! What a wondeful present for Christmas! :wub2:

I'm tired too,wasn't at school today though,but I just got back from the Christmas shopping! :boing:

Hahaha:roftl:

Aw:wub2:

When do you celebrate xmas ?:wink2:

On January the 7th, but I celebrated it today too cos my Granny is catholic,so I was at lunch at her sister's place :boing: also my uncle from Prague came and bought me Paul Smith's perfume "Extreme"...it's the newest one!! It smells fantabulous! :wub2:

And I'm probably gonna go to Prague to my uncle's place on the summer holiday next year..:wub2:

On January the 7th, but I celebrated it today too cos my Granny is catholic,so I was at lunch at her sister's place :boing: also my uncle from Prague came and bought me Paul Smith's perfume "Extreme"...it's the newest one!! It smells fantabulous! :wub2:

And I'm probably gonna go to Prague to my uncle's place on the summer holiday next year..:wub2:

Ooh that's great!!:wub2:

It is,I'm looking forward going to Prague,I'd like to see Franz Kafka's Museum soo much!! :wub2: I hope it really is going to come true...

Was your day good? :punk:

What does that museum have?:naughty::bleh:

It was! Though I spent my afternoon cleaning and tyding my room.. AND I fell down the stairs, my butt's hurting, but I just hope it's superficial:naughty:

What does that museum have?:naughty::bleh:

It was! Though I spent my afternoon cleaning and tyding my room.. AND I fell down the stairs, my butt's hurting, but I just hope it's superficial:naughty:

Franz Kafka is a writer. :naughty:

Ooouchh I bet it hurt :roftl:

Ooh, sorry I didn't know:naughty: And what does the museum have?:wink2:

It did, it did:naughty:

It was built in a amazingly avanguarde way,like there are stairs and there's a room on the floor where the phone rings so you have to go up there and answer the phone :boing: it's very modernistic. Generally it's Kafka's archive,his room and personal things,papers,photographs...

It was built in a amazingly avanguarde way,like there are stairs and there's a room on the floor where the phone rings so you have to go up there and answer the phone :boing: it's very modernistic. Generally it's Kafka's archive,his room and personal things,papers,photographs...

Oh that sounds great!:punk:

swatch

shirt

hat

keychain

tama

calendar

life is good

OH MY GOODNESS! We got like the same things! XD

swatch (it's called "ALIEN BABY")

mikasounds t-shirt

keychain

HAHA! we got like the same things! :roftl:

i got a bike. :wub2: it's fantabulous (in the words of keti :naughty:).

Oh that sounds great!:punk:

Yes!! I'd like to see it very much!

Oh,do you know that my uncle lived in Lisbon too,for two years? And he speaks Portuguese :wink2:

he's a manager of one huge advertising company,so he had lived in many places :roftl:

OH MY GOODNESS! We got like the same things! XD

swatch (it's called "ALIEN BABY")

mikasounds t-shirt

keychain

HAHA! we got like the same things! :rtl:

i got a bike. :wub2: it's fantabulous (in the words of keti :naughty:).

Hey Marie!! :huglove:

That watch is FANTABULOUS!! :roftl:

Yes!! I'd like to see it very much!

Oh,do you know that my uncle lived in Lisbon too,for two years? And he speaks Portuguese :wink2:

he's a manager of one huge advertising company,so he had lived in many places :roftl:

That watch is FANTABULOUS!! :roftl:

Oh i didn't know! Hahaha:roftl: Did he like Lisbon?:wub2:

That watch is FANTABULOUS!! :

I know! I really didn't expect to get one but my friend is wonderful. It's really neat--the watch hands are just dots! I can't tell the time to save my life, but it looks neat. :naughty:

Oh i didn't know! Hahaha:Did he like Lisbon?:wub2:

Hey carlota! :wub2:

Hey, guys, so I'm going to Kansas for a week leaving tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations for an album I should get to listen to? Anything that I NEED to hear? Thank youuu! :huglove:

I know! I really didn't expect to get one but my friend is wonderful. It's really neat--the watch hands are just dots! I can't tell the time to save my life, but it looks neat. :na

Hey carlota! :w:

Hey, guys, so I'm going to Kansas for a week leaving tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations for an album I should get to listen to? Anything that I NEED to hear? Thank youuu! :huglove:

Haha I saw there were no numbers lol,but at least it looks wonderful and also kinda Mikaish :wub2::wink2:

Ow what did Carol said about her pressie btw? :das:

You're leaving TOMORROW??! :shocked: hell nooooo :tears:

Well...hm. I listen to Coldplay,Amy Winehouse,Duffy,Queen blablabla when I'm going away. But...from the new acts...I haven't heard anything special this year really:thumbdown:

Haha I saw there were no numbers lol,but at least it looks wonderful and also kinda Mikaish

Ow what did Carol said about her pressie btw? :

You're leaving TOMORROW??! :shocked: hell nooooo :tears:

Well...hm. I listen to Coldplay,Amy Winehouse,Duffy,Queen blablabla when I'm going away. But...from the new acts...I haven't heard anything special this year really:thumbdown:

Ooh, she just about died. :naughty: It looks great, though, a nice watch.

Yeah, i KNOW! :tears:. How will I survive!??! I'll stop by before I have to go, and maybe Carol or I will make a thread in the Intros and Goodbyes, but I really don't know what to do without MFC!! :naughty:.

I'll look at some of those, I know I have a lot of coldplay...And CARLOTA! I miss your cover of "The Scientist". I rather liked it. :sneaky2:

Ooh, she just about died. :naughty: It looks great, though, a nice watch.

Yeah, i KNOW! :tears:. How will I survive!??! I'll stop by before I have to go, and maybe Carol or I will make a thread in the Intros and Goodbyes, but I really don't know what to do without MFC!! :naughty:.

I'll look at some of those, I know I have a lot of coldplay...And CARLOTA! I miss your cover of "The Scientist". I rather liked it. :sneaky2:

I KNEW she was gonna like it!! :das:

Oh yes,you can make a thread!

I'm gonna miss you :tears: